Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

freehookups reviews

It also offers numeric match predictions primarily based on compatibility and interests, though it isn t totally clear how those numbers are calculated. bakersfield hookups My childhood crush? Andrew Garcia ) and potential matches can like your answers and start out up a conversation. Study these concerns, preserve a few in your thoughts or shop them on your cell telephone, and use this list as ice breakers when the conversation starts to run dry. doublelist corpus christi Maintain in thoughts most of these web sites will store additional private details about you than other websites do.

mega personal classified ads

Quizzes, drawing games and other celebration activities let you share a laugh with somebody new and possibly forge a connection that leads to a partnership. craigslist starke fl Create inmates, ask a lot of queries, check out his answers to be positive he is who he says he is Before you start off going to him. But in all honesty, I either tell good stories or he likes my attractive accent. truebootycall I ve tried to steer clear of the very first date taboo subjects of politics and religion, while the conversation could go there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/19/2008 2:06:07 AM Central Texas  

jojo1nonly
Waco, TX

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say Hello to ALL Central Texas Men and Women.. drop by and say hello sometimes..

2/19/2008 7:48:46 AM Central Texas  

rose37
Kyle, TX

Good Morning there to you...Thanks for the invite...

2/19/2008 2:26:22 PM Central Texas  

gmantx
Austin, TX

and a beautiful afternoon it is to !!!

2/19/2008 7:32:25 PM Central Texas  

rose37
Kyle, TX

Yepper all is well....welcome there Gman.....

2/20/2008 1:16:08 PM Central Texas  

lnsmecwgrl
Fredonia, TX

Welcome, guys. Hey, Rose, my friend. I see the camping trip is going along.

2/20/2008 4:13:00 PM Central Texas  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

It is friggin gorgeous here! Right on! If we can gather a few more Texans, we will have an army!

2/20/2008 8:08:45 PM Central Texas  

rose37
Kyle, TX

I did not get down to Plum Creek Camp today but I will soon..I think that would be better for us, then if anyone wanted to drive out to Driftwood they could....For the Old Settlers Reunion...Just my thoughts that if we were away from all the hullabloo of the camp ground, we could enjoy getting acquainted and too, we would be in the edge of San Marcos for shelter in case of a storm...And Little Texas could skinny dip in the river runnin thru it !!!

How about if all that are interested, surf Google for San Marcos...and see what you think ..One of the organizations in town have those large tubes for rental on the River...it looked like a lot of fun...my grand children just love it....another attraction is the glass bottom boat rides, we have not done that so I cannot say...also there are some type caves called Wonder World ..and of course the Tanger Outlet Mall that is a mad house.

15 miles south of San Marcos is New Braunsfel and then there is Gruene that is very historical...famous for the oldest red neck dance hall in Texas !!...So it seems there would be a lot of activities and of course, just sitting around and visiting is always fun...We will need a DH photographer !! I am not worth a durn for that....There is also the Gary or San Marcos Airport that is historical for the Confederate Air Force and a helicopter training school...if anyone is interested in air craft...

I guess everyone should think about how and what we want to do as groups or alone, and then have evenings at the camp site...

Rose in Kyle..

2/22/2008 4:15:30 PM Central Texas  

catsmeow13
Elgin, TX

I am new to this chat! Hi from Elgin!

2/22/2008 6:20:48 PM Central Texas  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Hi ya'll from this Texas girl born and reared in the Heart of Texas!

Austin is my hometown but I now live in Liberty Hill, located about 12 miles west of Georgetown (Georgetown is easily located on I-35 north of Austin). I think we now have 3 or 4 stop lights in Liberty Hill.... whoah! I still work in Austin and it's a bit of a drive but worth it to be able to enjoy the peace and quiet of the country.

Dustin, thanks for creating this group! Yee Haa!

Leila <)

2/25/2008 11:57:46 AM Central Texas  

lnsmecwgrl
Fredonia, TX

Plum Creek is my choice, Rose.

It's gonna be hot here today. Supposed to get up to 90. *fan, fan*

2/25/2008 6:49:04 PM Central Texas  

blondie1946
Lockhart, TX

Howdy ya'll, from Lockhart. What a gorgeous day. Hope everyone got out and enjoyed the sunshine. Bit windy, but we're used to it, right?

2/29/2008 4:53:14 PM Central Texas  

tacobueno
Oglesby, TX

howdy from the small horse town of oglesby, tx. it's a good day to go riding. glad to see a central texas page. hope to see lots more here Happy Trails to ya

2/29/2008 9:14:22 PM Central Texas  

jase4655
Waco, TX

Hey ya'll...sorry I'm late; I just got in, but at least I made it!!!

2/29/2008 9:40:11 PM Central Texas  

tacobueno
Oglesby, TX

where are some good places to go 2steppin in central tx.. i've heard waco doesn't have too many places. give me some info.

3/1/2008 12:42:44 PM Central Texas  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Mickey's in Ft. Worth

Page: 1, 2