Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight app

If she is carrying on a conversation it really is just with some friendzoned chode. arkansas hookup The cute girl thing was explicitly talked about to be relevant to me particularly. These trends have pushed Tinder and Bumble to generate a lot more integrated user experiences such as social events and meeting new people today, not just dating. best hookup countries Our membership pool consists of high quality singles residing throughout the and practically every nation in the world.

uk gay hookups

Drop in right here to find and share the greatest appreciate quotes, sayings and quotations. darien ga craigslist Every single story was brought to life by the Pink Banana inventive team and the talented directing duo CHIPS. Twitter users fall into the category of men and women who in some cases understand from their errors and who normally make their followers laugh. looptex chatsworth ga Don t overthink it—the actions are pretty uncomplicated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2008 8:47:27 AM Fed up wih what is out there  

psaleslady
Nicholasville, KY

Just want to blow off steam so to speak! I have been a widow for over 4 years did not date again until he had been dead for 2 years,dated a guy that a friend had introduced me to. I had been married for over 25 years so I didnt have much experience in dating in this century. Seems guys my age are interested only in arm candy, Barbie dolls to date. I am more like a Barbie doll that has miles on it and few added pounds!My previous relationship lasted for 8 months when I found out at my birthday party that he was also dating someone else He very kindly let me know by bringing her to my birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So I didnt try again for 2 more years than put myself on this site. Met a guy very nice had a good connection saw him several times and just received a email from him on valentines day no less that he had dediced to go back to his old girlfriend but he would keep my phone number in case it didnt work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there not in honest caring men out there, I shoudl put a ad in the paper:Ladies want your old boyfriend or ex husband back just let him date me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Psaleslady

2/21/2008 3:22:21 PM Fed up wih what is out there  

peterchas
Chesterland, OH

You can date me, none of my ex girlfriends want me back, heck the way it is I think I could commit murder and get released because the prison wouldn't want me. But all my ex's still stay in touch, so I can't be all that bad

2/21/2008 6:06:00 PM Fed up wih what is out there  
avrg1guy
Steubenville, OH

I am so sorry to hear your story. I can say not all guys are like that ass. Here is a good point though yea you wasted some time with him and i am sure there was some fun be thankful you didnt marry him.

2/22/2008 4:55:33 PM Fed up wih what is out there  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Wow...what a streak of bad luck with b/f's. You are so right though, most want arm candy. A few of them forget time has not stopped for them either. My advice is take it slow and don't believe everything they tell you. Dating has changed since you and I were out there the first time. I'm of the belief you date a person...you date only them with the intention of long term- possible marriage or you end the relationship and move on. Dating today means I'm dating (seeing) you, sleeping with you and half a dozen other women because 'we're just dating'and not in a relationship. In my language that means wants to play with no commitment. You really have to weed them out because there are so many frogs and so few princes. Good Luck to you.

And no gentlemen, I am in no way saying women do not play the same games. Being a player goes on in both sexes.

2/22/2008 5:06:58 PM Fed up wih what is out there  

sicilian_angel
Amherst, OH

I am also sorry to hear about your experiences Psaleslady. I have had my share of terrible experiences internet dating. I dated 1 man for 6 months and got a call from his cell phone 1 day and it was a female. She asked who I was and I asked who she was and she said "I am the lady that has been living with him for the past 20 years and the mother to his son"! I didn't have a clue. I think our problem is that we are used to dating when dating was exactly that. You dated 1 person only and see where it goes. If it goes nowhere you break up and move on. I don't think we know the rules and I certainly don't want to play the game. All I can say is we have to believe that there are nice, honest men out there who have the same values as we do. Guess we just have to keep looking until he finds us........smiles. Have a nice night everyone, Debbie

2/22/2008 11:14:48 PM Fed up wih what is out there  

dbsuma
Lakewood, OH

Yes, well you are old, errr, Older.
The whole 1950's idea of one man and one woman from love at first sight to death do us part just does not work anymore. People will tend to see other people and a relationship does not and should not expected to be monogamous until such time as you both agree that it is.
This goes for both men and women.

You shouldn't get mad that they are seeing other people UNTIL you BOTH agree that you will not see other people.

So to get upset that he had another girlfriend is irrational and out date, however it was in very bad taste of him to bring the other women to a party you invited him to.

2/22/2008 11:58:01 PM Fed up wih what is out there  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

"Ditto" dbsuma. I couldn't agree more.

2/23/2008 6:43:25 AM Fed up wih what is out there  

psaleslady
Nicholasville, KY

Dsumba Thanks for your comments I see that 57 is OLD to a 39 year old but we had agreed that we would see no one else. And yes dating has changed but I am not ready for the wheelchair bridage quite yet Just expect honesty when that is what I give

2/23/2008 8:19:18 AM Fed up wih what is out there  

susc
Avon Lake, OH

I found that even men close to my age are looking for younger women. They don't give a person a chance even get to know them. I have alot to give and am very active but not even a wink most of the time. I keep telling myself it is there loss.

2/23/2008 9:12:41 AM Fed up wih what is out there  

sicilian_angel
Amherst, OH

I get a lot of winks.......from men in their 60's! I agree that most men look for younger women. What they do not realize is that every person is different. I almost never date men my age because they do not have the energy level I have. My last boyfriend was 32 and we dated for 2 years. The immaturity and jealousy got in the way (on his part), otherwise it might have turned into something more permanent.
I guess everyone has their own opinion but I still think you take 1 person at a time. I think when you start dating someone you give it all you got. That means your UNDIVIDED attention. Undivided, what a great word to describe this topic! Maybe to eliminate hurt feelings and confusion each person needs to know the exact rules before you go out on your first date. Then you have the option to take the next step and meet or not. Have a nice day everyone, Debbie

2/23/2008 4:18:17 PM Fed up wih what is out there  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I'd rather die alone than to put up with what I see as a lack of morals in todays society. I may be old fashioned and 1950's kinda girl but I like who I am. I don't share, not even while dating. If I never find someone, then so be it. I lost nothing, for there was nothing to lose. JMO