Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup websites

The two decided they would just be friends. farmington ct singles If they met for a second time, he d reveal a bit much more. Alexandra Betchavas Daigle is a Business enterprise student at John Molson School of Organization, currently in the course of action of finishing her Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing. does grindr work on kindle fire Normally, dating web sites are a enormous disappointment for most men and women.

mega personls

This forum consists of 2,084 subjects and 28,952 replies, and was last updated by T from NY 13 hours, 40 minutes ago. northern virginia personals Why concern ourselves with the parameters of reality? The list of net pseudo boyfriends goes on. The owner of the shop attended the wedding, and he and my mother take full credit for our partnership. wfm sex The Gottman Institute s Editorial Team is composed of staff members who contribute to the Institute s all round message.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/25/2008 5:23:54 PM new to california  

brettd
Rocklin, CA

thanks yall, yeah california is a melting pot thats for sure. so far i am enjoying it although i tried to talk it up to a chick but she just walked away with her hands over her face smilin or laughin either one haha. that made my day i recken im just gonna approach chick just see their reaction haha.

yall cali girls need to stay around when someones tryin to holler at ya. but i bet she was just a youngin anyway probably bout 19 or 20.

2/25/2008 6:51:32 PM new to california  

alaskan1970
Roseville, CA

That's about all you can do. I still wear a cowboy hat out and the looks I get are great. The California "REAL" women I have spent time with enjoyed being with a gentleman. Then you take them for a good ride, they always come back after a real ride.

2/25/2008 6:55:13 PM new to california  

brettd
Rocklin, CA

if i can stop them from runnin away they'd see im a gentlemen, im in rocklin though thats a richy part of the sacramento so i dunno if i dont drive a escalade or a benz i might not get anything lol.

2/27/2008 9:41:57 AM new to california  

tamirae
Woodland, CA

awww come on us cali girls are not all that bad!!!

2/27/2008 2:07:20 PM new to california  

indecorous1
Santa Ana, CA

omg i know what you mean!!! i just moved here from oklahoma and everyone asks those stupid questions!!! also why do cali people freak when i use the word yall in a sentence?? yes....it's a word! ha

2/27/2008 2:10:51 PM new to california  

brettd
Rocklin, CA

hell if they rag on you for sayin yall rag on them for sayin hella! recken us southern people need to stand up for ourselfs and showem we aint no damn push overs and they cant talk to us like we are some back woods hicks!

2/27/2008 3:22:20 PM new to california  

alaskan1970
Roseville, CA

How many times have yall heard some one say LIKE or WORD. The first time I heard WORD, I asked what word they where trying to figure out. Every one thought it was cute. THe bumb hill billy. Is that being judgemental?
People in Ca don't do that. They are different, I will give them that.
HE HE ha

3/7/2008 1:14:33 AM new to california  

john2222
Riverside, CA

I am look for women this 21-40

3/19/2008 11:26:45 PM new to california  

notlooking51
Elk Grove, CA

like, look here you all. I am a born and raised california girl and I like dont like it when you all be hattin on us.. like word up oh my god........

3/19/2008 11:32:31 PM new to california  

papi076
Yucaipa, CA

welcome to cali . sorry no grits here. just some under educated people. no banjos maybe some cow bells

3/20/2008 1:36:37 AM new to california  

harborcitydude
Harbor City, CA

OP: I know what you are saying...
I have been in Cali for 45 days now. I'm from Idaho.

DISCLAIMER
My head is NOT shaved. I haven't committed any hate crimes. I do not belong to any racist organizations. In fact, most Idahoans do not. I know what a cell phone is. And my personal favorite - I did NOT have to change my money over when I got here!

Seems like sometimes you just have to say

HCD

3/23/2008 9:20:35 PM new to california  

jerm_logoseye
Rohnert Park, CA

I just came here from NC and was born and raised in Oregon. when I got to NC I was asked if I had power, paved roads and road around in covered wagons. ARE U FRIGGIN SERIOUS!!! Its not just here its on the east coast too. When I was in Turkey I was asked if I had 6 cars in my driveway and lived in a 21 bedroom 6 bathroom house! Like lived in an episode of the OC or some shit. Again...

Page: 1, 2