Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

His mother especially, was beneficial to me immediately after I converted to Islam. black dating sites chicago The round also saw participation from current investors India Quotient and Elevation Capital. Bumble uses your GPS place to obtain men and women in your location who match your age criteria. plenty of fish hookup Sure, they may well not be who they say they are, but you can do that with orthodox dating also.

skipthegames sex

We want politicians to get additional involved and to recognize science as a priority for the well becoming of citizens. dating in laramie wyoming Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplainable connection with the moment you 1st meet. To me, a person who hates initially dates, this sounds wonderful. justforhookups nude This is essential to find out since you may possibly have serious allergies to pets, or you may possibly dislike animals in the home or sleeping in your date s bed, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/22/2008 8:36:26 AM new to california  

brettd
Rocklin, CA

ok so i just moved from tennessee to california and ive had several people ask me if we had color tv's and things like that in tennessee.. what the hell is wrong with you people! of course we do, tennessee isnt in some 3rd world country for christ sake.

that kinda bothered me that people out here would think that, hell with all these rich people out here i'd think that they could buy an education.

[Edited 2/22/2008 8:38:56 AM]

2/22/2008 9:53:18 AM new to california  

stormie_temp
Fresno, CA

Oh my gosh! That is too funny!

Sorry, I know you don't see the humor in it...but, for some reason that just cracks me up! Sorry you have run into so many ignorant people. Or maybe...people were just pulling your leg?

Welcome to California!

2/22/2008 10:21:23 AM new to california  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

Hi Brett and welcome to California. We all tend to be a bit "twisted" in our humor. But we're pretty harmless for the most part. Your state has some very lovely vistas. I'm sure you'll enjoy making California your home.

2/22/2008 12:56:10 PM new to california  

brettd
Rocklin, CA

so far ive loved it out here. i met up with someone that ive been talking to for yrs over the computer and she even asked me if we had the things that california does lol

shes the one that asked me if we had color tv's.if we didnt have color tv's would we have the internet or computers? what the hell lol.

hell next time someone asks me a stupid qustion like that im gonna tell them we aint got nothing in tennessee, we ride around on horses and live in log cabins.

[Edited 2/22/2008 12:58:47 PM]

2/22/2008 1:21:57 PM new to california  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

Hey dude, like chill out man. You are just getting WAY too radical! There are morons EVERYWHERE! Even in Cali...

Oh yeah, is it true that Elvis Presley is still alive out there? I read it in a tabloid!

Just joking! But do you play a fiddle, banjo, or washboard?

2/22/2008 1:49:08 PM new to california  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

Does anyone else hear the "dueling Banjos" theme song running thru this thread? (snickers as she backs quickly out of the room.)

Sorry, Brett....couldn't resist.

2/22/2008 2:00:19 PM new to california  

brettd
Rocklin, CA

dueling banjos ha funny, but the movie deliverence was filmed in west virginia not tennessee.

2/22/2008 2:13:02 PM new to california  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

2/22/2008 2:15:11 PM new to california  

brettd
Rocklin, CA

the only thing country about me is my accent. i dont chew tobacco or none of that stuff although i do roll my own cigarettes.

2/22/2008 7:04:03 PM new to california  

jamesbro
Walnut Creek, CA

Do those cigarets have real tobaco or wackt tobacky ?

2/23/2008 11:16:33 AM new to california  

tamirae
Woodland, CA

everyone leave the new guy alone. and brett you just got to know in cali we like out sarcastic hummor.

2/23/2008 7:15:19 PM new to california  

marks2008
Tracy, CA

Welcome!

2/23/2008 7:29:13 PM new to california  

williamgerber
San Jacinto, CA

i moved out here 8 years ago and i still dont understand the state i dont think i ever will california is a state like no other in the world

2/24/2008 9:27:26 AM new to california  

deathmetalman77
Crescent City, CA

brett

Just playing man.... tamirae is right.

Welcome to Cali, bro!

But the green wacky-tabacky is WAY better for you!!! And here we have medical marijuana laws that are pretty cool!

Just in case you want an opinion....If not, then you got one anyways.

2/24/2008 11:04:31 AM new to california  

alaskan1970
Roseville, CA

Ha Brettd
I grew up in Alaska and am a country boy. Moving to California years ago to run my own buisnesswas a shock. First question, did you live in an igloo. I gave that up when I picked my knuckles off of the ground.he he
The second is if I am a racist because I ware a cowboy hat. OOOOOOOOOOya and are you gay, after the movie Brock back came out. HELL NO
California is portrayed as everything is excepted. Bull shit, it is the melting pot of the world. So what does that tell ya.
Just kick it and enjoy the beauty it offers

Page: 1, 2