Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler

I had held in a fart for like 10 hours, and when I ultimately left your location I let it all out. fort morgan singles They would mistreat me, emotionally manipulate me, at times contact me names when we re fighting and one of them even went as far as to hit me. Did you know that any behavior is just a façade for a enormous internal interaction taking place underneath? Story Celebration is taking place at the Greek Campus on Sunday, August 19th locate out much more right here. rubmaps guide He drove to the checkpoint to choose me up, and we went to his hangout locations and even caught a movie collectively.

cougar hookup free

He asked her out on a date Thursday evening to an Italian restaurant named Padella in London. chicago singles chat room A saxophone player filled the crisp air with jazzy notes, a Christmas tree sparkled in the unseasonable sunshine, and an artist displayed his colourful wares. This write up assists any individual wanting to pursue a healthier and realistic connection. syrian dating customs This app enables youngsters to meet, match & mingle with random customers anytime.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/22/2008 1:10:37 PM over 50 West Michigan  

redngreen
Grand Rapids, MI

Any body from West Michigan interested in starting our own group? Whatever is on your mind lets talk! (Please keep it clean)

7/28/2008 2:00:21 PM over 50 West Michigan  

redngreen
Grand Rapids, MI

I wonder if anyone ever meets anyone from this site. I have sent flirts, emails, no reply. Is this site to meet people or just to play games?

7/28/2008 3:43:57 PM over 50 West Michigan  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

this site is for dating, just keep trying and have fun along the way. look at my photo to see what can happen

7/28/2008 3:49:20 PM over 50 West Michigan  

ima_delight
Lewisville, TX

It's for both!

7/28/2008 3:54:26 PM over 50 West Michigan  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

Sure, they do. I have met at least 6 ladies locally, and a lady is flying 1700 miles to meet me Thursday. Just hang in there. Good Luck

7/28/2008 4:00:43 PM over 50 West Michigan  

shari1955
Butler, KY

redngreen I have checked our your posts...and I have seen you don't post in the 50tys or dating threads..Maybe that the answer ..Posting more in your age group of the relationship threads give you more exposure to people that are looking

7/28/2008 4:05:48 PM over 50 West Michigan  

pink_pants
Port Byron, IL

You are in the right age group here but also have you tried the michigan groups there is a group for each state. Or hang out here or both! Welcome

7/28/2008 9:44:37 PM over 50 West Michigan  

catkell
Kingsport, TN

I like those Michigan men, can I join this group (especially the ones with blue eyes). lol