Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega persinals

Yes, the good results of your on the net dating journey depends on the sort of questions you ask your dating app match. riverside county classifieds This is not normally true but it s a excellent way to figure a very broad and basic sense of his status. I truly think that if there are big variations in your faith now, these will only turn out to be larger and more cumbersome as your relationship progresses. okcupid toledo Even if you cannot afford to travel a lot, it s nevertheless good to talk about future travel plans.

40 and up listcrawler

They re the very same elements that rival dating apps have utilised just before but wrapped up in a extra modern day interface. craigslist mohave county personals up to date She s fairly cool. True Basic is portion of the Meredith Dwelling Group. craigslist reddit hookup Like any other part of technologies, it has its pros and cons.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/23/2008 2:30:46 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

butterbug
Missoula, MT

Just curious.

2/23/2008 2:32:35 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

Good question.

2/23/2008 2:32:45 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

cuz women been blaming everything on men since theyve been allowed to vote and want to be created equal.

2/23/2008 2:35:28 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

butterbug
Missoula, MT

DAMN FEM NAZI'S
They ruined a wonderful way of life.....women used to just sit at home and cook and clean and take care of the kids....now we have to work.....Damn fem nazi's

A Fem Nazi is a chick that says she wants to be treated equal....but what she really means is "treat me better then a man"

2/23/2008 2:36:20 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Yup!!

2/23/2008 2:37:09 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

There ya go. And alot of them work for the federal government. The feds kiss their asses, and they love it.

2/23/2008 2:40:39 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I can only speak for myself...I've never cheated. I caught him more than once.

Yeah I want equal and baby I'm gonna get it, because I deserve it.

2/23/2008 2:40:58 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

Whatever the reason is, you can thank 70's feminism for it. There are a lot of attitudes in men/women dynamics most people take for granted that had their start with feminism.

2/23/2008 2:44:24 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

By golly I've been married twice, and neither played that card.

2/23/2008 2:45:40 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

hands garnet my 120lb rucksack and m60 machinegun and hands her the map, ok now i want you to hump 20 miles over these mountains, leading these 20 young men, go to the enemies basecamp, kill everybody there, and make sure none of your boys get hurt, and bring them all back safely and you have 1 day to do it. still wanna be equal? ohhhhhh only in the jobs you choose....oh i see. well i wanna deliver flowers and i want her pay. make me puke

2/23/2008 2:45:48 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

butterbug
Missoula, MT

So I have this, well she's not a friend anymore.....She called me and asked me to tell her bf that she's not a cheater because she was pregnant and didn't want him to do a paternity test...I said ok....what his number....I called him and he needed to get the test cus she cheated on him 3 times that I knew of.
The baby isn't his.

Im not sorry. I won't lie for someone, and I won't stand by and watch someone screw someone over, and in her case it would have been 3 ppl the real father the baby and the bf.

Back to the point, Im tired of the Ladies men bashing on here when most should probably be asking them selves If they have ever screwed someone over. It happens....hopefully not on purpose

2/23/2008 2:52:16 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

butterbug
Missoula, MT

I am an equipment operator. I know its traditionally a mans job, I do it because I love it. I love everything about it. I love the smell of the deisel and the feel of the metal cutting into the earth. I have to work harder then the boys to prove myself, I understnad that, I signed up for this. If I have to work harder to show I can do it to....great! I will not expect higher pay unless I earn it, I don't want higher pay just because I have a vagina. I Will work harder for it, to prove I deserve that pay more then that slacker with the weener.

2/23/2008 2:52:27 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

bitterbug is our new joan of arc sword weilding stick up for her man my kinda woman woooohooooo

2/23/2008 2:54:16 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

butterbug
Missoula, MT

grneyedluvr you should try and join the womens club, or curves and when they say no you should sue them for sexism.

2/23/2008 2:55:31 PM Why do women cheat and pretend that only men do it?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

heyyyyyyyyyy we got a curves down the road...i just might do that.

Page: 1, 2