Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best cougar hookup app

Right here are five inspiring TED Talks with wonderful suggestions to assist you increase your relationship. hookup santa cruz You could afford them, but you didn t really feel like spending the cash. You might ask anything that you would like to know about the individual. black girl dating russian guy At the finish of the inquiries they stared into each and every other s eyes for 4 minutes.

mega personsls

Once again, we re not saying it is not possible as God functions in some awesomely mysterious techniques, but we re just becoming realistic from what we ve seen and skilled. madison gay chat Sherlock is not alone in changing the way she employed dating apps through the pandemic, prompting a lot of to roll out new options. Emma had been dating on line for a few years prior to they met Anthony, a couple of months. listcrawler philly You can personalise what you see on TSR.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/23/2008 11:12:19 PM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

rsdstl
Saint Louis, MO

Take all the words you need to describe him, ladies. I understand that you cannot encapsulate the concept in a mere five words...

2/23/2008 11:13:28 PM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

the "perfect" guy is probably gay

2/23/2008 11:16:43 PM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

rsdstl
Saint Louis, MO

You can use more than five words to describe him!!!

2/23/2008 11:17:29 PM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

The perfect guy for me is my soul mate indeed!

2/23/2008 11:32:06 PM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

There is no such man. JMHO

Although I gotta admit I came damn close

[Edited 2/23/2008 11:32:59 PM]

2/23/2008 11:34:48 PM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

kat46218
Indianapolis, IN

The perfect man does not exsist. If he did, I have to conquer that he would be gay or married. It's a damn shame that the good ones are always unavaliable or when they are available they are sooo messed up from some assanine relationship and that can't trust anyone including women. I just want a simple love. A good man that doesn't believe in cheating, lying or manipulation. I want someone that will adore me, love me, romance me, and maybe even keep me for all the right reasons not the wrong ones. In a perfect world someday, I will come across someone that will want me for my inner beauty and not a quick piece of ass. Dare to dream ladies... sometimes that's all you have and can rely on.

2/24/2008 2:42:09 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

Doesnt exsist

2/24/2008 2:59:39 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Truegrace, yes he does, for here I am.

2/24/2008 3:28:32 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

Waytogo convince me for right now men are a bad subject for me. I trust to easily, and care to much and take on to many of there problems and end up getting hurt and used

[Edited 2/24/2008 3:29:39 AM]

2/24/2008 4:14:59 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

You couldn't think of your own title so you pinched mine. That's clever not.......................

2/24/2008 5:39:19 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Maybe he was paying a compliment and thought it a good title for the opposite sex??? Just a thought.

Any way the perfect man does exist. He just comes in different types for different women. Such negativity ladies...

Anyway my perfect man ..hhmmmmm
He'd be handsome 'TO ME'.
monogamous
courteous
kind
loving
giving
compromising as in give n take in a relationship
respectful
thoughtful
family oriented
hardworking
romantic

.....well you get the idea. I haven't found him but do believe him to be out there. He may not be perfect, but he will be perfect for me!

2/24/2008 5:41:18 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Photobucket

2/24/2008 9:55:17 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

The perfect guy....hmmm the perfect guy for me would be someone with flaws just as I have my own flaws...one that is just as beautiful inside as he is outside...

Here are a few things that would be what I am looking for...

**Honesty
**Puts me high on the priorities list
**Beautiful eyes & Genuine smile
**HUMOR is a MUST (I am very humorous and need someone that can be up there with me)
**Committed to me and ONLY me (if he has other gal pals, I dont mind cause I have lots of guy pals)
**Monogomous
**Sarchastic...(I do think its fun)
**Adventurous (must be willing to do things that would possibly make ya wanna piss your pants, I have done this on numerous occasions myself....lol)
**Must like to travel
**Must love my children as he loves me

*****Theres so much more...but these are the basics...that will get my attention and keep me hanging on tight!*****

2/24/2008 10:30:50 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

rebellady63
Layton, UT

someone with all the qualities necessary to be a good friend, and a strong physical chemistry for both of us.

2/24/2008 11:20:22 AM LADIES ONLY: The Perfect Guy...  

rsdstl
Saint Louis, MO

I was not trying to steal your idea, flowergirl62. I just wanted to create a less restrictive format. It is hard to properly describe such a concept in a mere five words...

Page: 1, 2