Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

Please look at disabling the AdBlocker for all pages on BHW so you can use the core functionality of BHW. norwalk singles Lastly, the on line dating world does not rule out making connections applying far more conventional implies. From there, you ve got just 24 hours to make some sort of contact or the connection disappears forever. omegle 4 cam During these years, we have contributed to raise awareness about the importance of investigation for social improvement.

megapersonal com sign up

One particular lived in Agra, the other in Pune, yet they fell in love via a screen. greenwich ct singles Do not look for validation or consideration from strangers. You got situations to prep, clubs to attend, briefings to schmooze, there s not a whole lot of time for you to be seeking for a soulmate. dating websites meet me When we got into the bar, we ordered some meals and sat at the bar watching a group of absolutely inebriated guys make pathetic attempts to hit on the female bartender.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/24/2011 3:05:23 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

New group!

So, when you turn off the laptop, or even if you just pack it up and go Wi-Fi, where in Dayton do you find is the best place to find a new friend?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/24/2011 3:18:56 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

I found that Julia's is really teeming with singles on Saturday nights. I of course enjoy Harrigans and Chappys Taproom for their eclectic variety of beers. If you look more to a quiet, hip upscale place, I recommend The Vue. Great ambiance for a first date, drink.

Do you smoke? Well, it is illegal to do that indoors in Ohio. There are still a few places that turn their heads and cough...

Dr. Doodles and Miami Valley Sports Bar are great for that. If you follow the law, The Cubbyhole and the Dark Horse Tavern are the place to be with enclosed patios and heat! I'm not much the smoker myself, but believes it adds to the "Get out to a real bar" ambiance.

Want to eat? TGIF makes for a great first date, meet at a bar for happy hour. Appetizers are cheap, and so are the drinks. Want good fresh cooked to order food? You can never go wrong with the Pour Haus. I believe they have the best pizza in Dayton. (Yes, better than Marion's, you die hards!)

If you want to talk about strip clubs or gay clubs, feel free to do that here as well! This is an open forum. I would review those, but have never been to either, so you become the reviewer at that point.

Post away, people! I'm always looking for new places to try!

2/24/2011 3:23:14 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,942)
Franklin, OH

I have dogs and joined a group that meets at local dog parks to let the dogs play while we mingle. The only problem with this is the same people don't come every time so there is no way to build on a potential friendship, plus its really too far for me to go every week.

This group is called "Dayton Dogs Unleashed". There are many groups of varying interests that meet, just google groups in Dayton.

edit: dschadwell, all the places you mention sound great but I don't drink

[Edited 2/24/2011 3:25:59 PM ]

2/24/2011 3:40:32 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

Dating isn't the easiest thing. Make the time to get to your dog group if you like it, or start a new one closer to home on a different night. You would be better involved. Tell us about your dogs!

I guess there is alcohol at the places I mentioned, but I find that type of atmosphere is easiest for a first date.

Alternatives:

Starbucks is fantastic for a meet and greet.
I recently had a first meet at Tim Hortons.
If you want to look like you are in the know for neat stuff, check out the Meadowlark restaurant or Sushi Hana. These are both really neat. Christopher's is also fantastic food and great atmosphere.

People, tell me about where to go in Dayton for a first date!

2/24/2011 3:47:38 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,942)
Franklin, OH

I thought about starting a closer meet but there are no dog parks in my area. My dog is a 150 lb somewhat shy rottweiler that needs socializing. I plan to put more effort into it in the Spring. Good luck!

It sounds like you have many good ideas on places to meet. Are you just making conversation?

BTW- Tim Horton's coffee is to die for...excellent!

[Edited 2/24/2011 3:48:57 PM ]

2/24/2011 4:36:37 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

Conversation and blogging. I couldn't find a similar group so I created my own.

Brunch is always a fascinating date...
my choices?

Christopher's (again)
Marie Scrambler's (or Scrambler Maries depending on how you read the sign)
Champps. (great mimosas.)
Golden Corral (well maybe not the FIRST date. Lol)

Any folks with brunch ideas, post them here.

2/24/2011 6:57:07 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  
needlv2
Dayton, OH

Julia's is indeed a hoot on Saturday nights! I go there often and always have a good time. I've done the Tim Hortons and Starbucks thing.. and BWW is good too... I like to keep first meets quick just to see if there is any spark!

2/24/2011 7:53:43 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,942)
Franklin, OH

I hope this thread attracts some new faces here....many who post here are from Northern Ohio which is too far for possible dating.....!

2/24/2011 9:04:53 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

ratherbfishin
Dayton, OH

thanks for all the great ideas. wish i had some input but havent lived in dayton very long. not very good at finding places to meet other singles i usually meet them through friends.

2/26/2011 1:59:06 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

I need ideas for Wi-Fi sports fans and Bluetooth Chat. A place where tech geeks can show off their toys. I prefer South Dayton / Centerville / Miamisburg / Springboro...

I like to swap files and pics without texting them.

iPad and SmartPhone users... Show yourselves!

2/26/2011 4:03:25 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

imagoodone4sure
Over 2,000 Posts (3,358)
Xenia, OH

Perhaps this spring there will be a good chance of a Dayton / Cincy meet and greet so we can all meet ppl here locally.

2/27/2011 5:44:36 AM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

We can work on that! Add me as a friend. I can't see your profile...

2/27/2011 1:58:18 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,942)
Franklin, OH

bump

2/27/2011 2:59:12 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

imagoodone4sure
Over 2,000 Posts (3,358)
Xenia, OH

Quote from dschadwell:

You wouldn't like my pic.... I made a funny face and just like my momma always told me "if you keep making that face, it's gonna stay like that", and it did.

2/27/2011 4:41:23 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,942)
Franklin, OH

Quote from dschadwell:

What can I do to help?

3/2/2011 9:02:18 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

Two words...

Julia's Saturday.

3/3/2011 2:36:50 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

Out tonight? Live acoustic trio at Quaker Steak and Lube, Beavercreek. Heard them before. Stop and say hi!

David

3/4/2011 12:12:53 PM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,942)
Franklin, OH

I have a cast on my leg right now....bout ready to cut it off myself...driving me NUTS

3/12/2011 10:46:06 AM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

dschadwell
Miamisburg, OH

Hey, Dayton!

Where are you going tonight?

3/26/2011 8:59:30 AM Dayton Area Singles, Where do you go to meet people?  

thelonelyone123
West Milton, OH

Looking for someplace new tonight ( besides Julia's ); any suggestions?