Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

What I will say is that Tinder the app this seems to be primarily based on, is not an on the net dating, getting to know each and every other, comparing zodiac indicators, etc. kayla seaks FDS labels unsuitable guys scrotes , claims males with personality problems or modest penises should really be avoided, while girls really should never ever move in with a man before marriage or have sex on the initially date. From my expertise, around 1 month after my broke up. craigslist sex san diego Use this forum to seek guidance, ask queries and share experiences.

listcrawler 40

There are nevertheless some single men and women there. elmore county chat What could be significantly less horny than a raging pandemic in which you are legally obliged to remain a lot more than 2 metres away from everybody? And persons are coughing and spluttering and cannot taste something? It really is not even been horny in a repressed and yearning lesbian in the Victorian times way. So when you re figuring out a list of inquiries to ask a girl you ve got a crush on, throw in some about her previous. asian women in yoga pants We have a priority to be reckoned with a matchmaking service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/26/2011 7:51:02 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

I've seen a lot posts where people talk about their bad dates. But, tonight, I was the reason for the date going badly!

I've been seeing a man for a while and we're really trying to make a go of it. Tonight, he took me to a party at his new supervisor's house. I was just a hot mess from start to finish!

To begin with I had a bad hair day, really bad. I tried to tell myself that it wasn't that bad. But, when I got in his car the first thing he said was "Is this your punk rock look?"

We are walking up the drive to the house and he says "Oh, boy, you have a huge run in the back of your stocking?"

We get in the house and they have one of those little, poorly trained, dogs. The thing had peed on the floor. I didn't see the puddle, stepped in it, and slid across the floor. I didn't fall, but I spilled my glass of red wine down the front of my blouse and ripped my skirt.

So, there I was with bad hair, a run in my stocking, wine down my front, a ripped skirt and dog pee on my shoe, standing next to this poor man who just wanted to impress his new boss.

I said "Go get my coat, I'm calling a cab" He said "Thanks, babe"

So, have any you ever been a bad date?

Gioia
Sorry this is so long

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/26/2011 7:52:10 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

libertine666
West Springfield, MA

Ask any woman I have ever been out with. be seeing you.

2/26/2011 7:53:34 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

snhgirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,766)
Ardmore, AL

OMG,I'm so sorry that happened to you.bad first date ,yeah I have one and it ain't purdy,I am not gonna tell that one.Was years ago anyway.

2/26/2011 7:53:50 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

wiilnotgiveup
Over 1,000 Posts (1,642)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

thats not a bad date ! ITS A SIGN FROM GOD! LOL! shit happens!

2/26/2011 7:54:12 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

ashadeofred
Over 1,000 Posts (1,196)
Lansing, MI

You made this up!!! This could not all have happened to you in one evening!

2/26/2011 7:55:36 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
flirty_n_fun67
Belleville, ON

Don't worry..i do stuff like that everydayyyyyyyy...and i woulda done the same thing...time to call it a dayyyyyyy when it just can't get any worse...lol

2/26/2011 7:55:56 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

hellokitty30
Davenport, IA

I'm sure I have been. Just look at me! Haha I'm kidding. I can't really think of a time where I had a lot of bad luck on a date but its possible.

2/26/2011 7:56:36 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

crimsonreality7
Richmond, KY

Honestly, no I haven't been the bad date. I haven't had any catastrophe's as a date either. *knocks on wood*

2/26/2011 8:01:27 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

nom_essages010
International Falls, MN

The punk rock hair do and torn stocking is part of their fashion sense tho not sure bout the being clumsy part that would def be embaressing. As for a bad date - worst I ever done was step on his feet first time I learned to try the 2 step dance in a country bar geezzz

2/26/2011 8:04:51 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

I think I’ll plead the fifth on this one. After all there was a fifth involved…….

2/26/2011 8:05:49 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Quote from ashadeofred:
You made this up!!! This could not all have happened to you in one evening!

Oh, I wish I had made it up. I'm hoping to wake up and find out it was a bad dream

@ willnot - I think you're right, it's a sign. It was the dog pee that convinced me.

Libertine - Thanks for fessing up.

Gioia

2/26/2011 8:19:28 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

pdforone
Over 2,000 Posts (3,195)
Litchfield, OH

"Is this your punk rock look?" I would never say that to a lady with a purse, they might have a brick or gun in it!

Stuff happens, as long as you can laugh at it?

Probably the worse date of my life? I went with a lady I was dating long ago to a party at a college frat house. I was 18-19 she was 28-29, we had been dating for awhile, she knew the people at the frat house I didn`t. One of the college boys kept making cracks about our age difference and I was really getting tired of hearing it. I asked him politely to knock it off and he copped an attitude and started running his mouth even more, so I invited him outside. I came back in after, he couldn`t, but I did embarrass the lady, although she did understand and agree. Just not my idea of a great time.

2/26/2011 8:26:03 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Quote from pdforone:
"Is this your punk rock look?" I would never say that to a lady with a purse, they might have a brick or gun in it!

Stuff happens, as long as you can laugh at it?

Probably the worse date of my life? I went with a lady I was dating long ago to a party at a college frat house. I was 18-19 she was 28-29, we had been dating for awhile, she knew the people at the frat house I didn`t. One of the college boys kept making cracks about our age difference and I was really getting tired of hearing it. I asked him politely to knock it off and he copped an attitude and started running his mouth even more, so I invited him outside. I came back in after, he couldn`t, but I did embarrass the lady, although she did understand and agree. Just not my idea of a great time.

Oh, men and fist fights! I'm constantly surprised that any of you make into your thirties, especially if there is alcohol involved.

Tokin- Sorry, I missed our flight

Gioia

2/26/2011 8:34:17 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

Quote from portlagioia:
Oh, men and fist fights! I'm constantly surprised that any of you make into your thirties, especially if there is alcohol involved.

Gioia

I’m kind of wondering if all your luck tonight was bad Karma for leaving me at the alter.

I had to eat all that ice cream by myself. ~sigh~

2/26/2011 8:39:35 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Oh, Tokin I think you are right

Of course, if I had worn a pair of britches tonight, instead of the skirt...the whole night could have turned out differently.

Gioia

2/26/2011 8:44:06 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

at least there were no birds around.....or were there?

2/26/2011 8:48:04 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
akachipmonster
Columbus, OH

Since there have been more first dates than relationships or even 2nd dates, I have to assume that somewhere in the ho hum dates...I was also a 'bad date'.

2/26/2011 8:48:16 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Quote from justokingin2010:
at least there were no birds around.....or were there?

Thank the Lord! All the birds were asleep, or else one would have pooped on my head!

Gioia
Gonna get busted for chatting again, and in my own thread!

2/26/2011 8:50:26 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

pdforone
Over 2,000 Posts (3,195)
Litchfield, OH

Quote from portlagioia:

Gioia

Actually I am not much of a drinker usually, especially now. Fighting is always something I strived to avoid, I always thought "drunk watching" was a lot more fun than drinking. If you can`t handle your alcohol you probably should drink at home alone? I just don`t view myself as a target of a drunk`s abuse.

2/26/2011 8:50:55 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
th6231
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,735)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Yes--unfortunately I have had some bad dates that I caused--i could tell from the start it was NOT going to be a good date--but instead of fixing the issue--I went on to screw it up even worse. ME and my BIG MOUTH!!

[Edited 2/26/2011 8:51:16 PM ]

2/26/2011 8:56:34 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Quote from th6231:
Yes--unfortunately I have had some bad dates that I caused--i could tell from the start it was NOT going to be a good date--but instead of fixing the issue--I went on to screw it up even worse. ME and my BIG MOUTH!!

Ugh, I know what you mean! Fellow healthcare professional over here I was very proud of myself for just going home, normally I would try to "fix it"

Gioia

2/26/2011 8:58:20 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
flirty_n_fun67
Belleville, ON

Is that something like...when a man tells ya your shirt is ugly and ya make shitty coffee???? lol

2/26/2011 9:01:23 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

Quote from portlagioia:
Thank the Lord! All the birds were asleep, or else one would have pooped on my head!

Gioia
Gonna get busted for chatting again, and in my own thread!

It's cuz you use punctuation. Only thing that saved ya……

[Edited 2/26/2011 9:01:57 PM ]

2/26/2011 9:02:12 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
akachipmonster
Columbus, OH

2/26/2011 9:05:58 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

violet78
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,480)
Rayville, LA

Ok.. I tried really hard not to laugh because I would not wish your night on anyone....but damn it was kinda funny! LOL.. I ammm soooo sorry... I hope like hell your next one goes better... I have had days like that but never dates..... But I dont hink it means you were a bad date... uhmm more like a date that had a temporary cloud of doom hanging over your head!

2/26/2011 9:07:27 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

I know!!!! Thank God for my catholic school education. Those nuns were real sticklers for punctuation!

Gioia
You've got me hijacking my own thread

2/26/2011 9:12:50 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

edw392
Harrison, AR

When I was 18, a friend of mine set me up with his cousin. I had saved all my money and bought a 1973 Old's 98. Baby blue. Looked like the batmobile. Anyway, the young lady was kind enough to agree to go to the homecoming football game with me. When the game started and the National Anthem was played, I learned she was a Jehovah Witness and her faith did not allow them to pay respect to the flag. At the time I did not know this and when folks started standing and putting their hand across their heart-(hey this was Texas-) she just set there with her arms folded. Folks were staring at her so I ask her why she wasn't standing. She told me why and at first I didn't get it and ask her to at least stand up. She got mad, said "Let's Go!" so we left. Well we walked out, folks starring at us, me red faced with embarrassment. Got to the parking lot, which was on top of a real high incline; the main highway 500 yards to the west, a blacktop road 500 yards to the east. There's a reason I'm telling you this: Got to my batmobile, heard,"Take me home!", and commenced to vacate the premises. Well.......Got started west toward the highway down the hill and realized I had NO BRAKES!
Tried stomping the emergency brake, putting the care in neutral, NOTHING! So I got the car turned around and tried going back up the hill toward the blacktop road thinking it would slow down enough so I could get it stopped but it never slowed down. About halfway down the blacktop road I remembered where it led to. It was dark, big blue car hurtling into the darkness, girl was screaming, I was panicking,and BAMMM! Crashed into the bus barn. Of course being a young MAN with his first car, my first thought was "I wonder how bad I messed the car up." Then I heard a lot of cussing and remembered the girl. Those were the days before cell phones, so I in my blue leisure suit, and the girl, in her blue ruffled homecoming dress, (still toting her mums with the long ribbons dragging in the dirt) walked through the woods to find a phone. Found a phone, thank the Lord my dad was home,( he usually wasn't). No way in the world Dad would let me use his brand new Monte Carlo to take the girl home. Had to get Dad to take the girl home with Me in the backseat.

[Edited 2/26/2011 9:17:12 PM ]

2/26/2011 9:22:25 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

Quote from portlagioia:
I know!!!! Thank God for my catholic school education. Those nuns were real sticklers for punctuation!

Gioia
You've got me hijacking my own thread

Ha! It was supposed to be going to Aruba.

I just finished the pop corn and Almond Hershey's bars.....while sitting in my rocking chair.

2/26/2011 9:24:24 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Quote from edw392:
When I was 18, a friend of mine set me up with his cousin. I had saved all my money and bought a 1973 Old's 98. Baby blue. Looked like the batmobile. Anyway, the young lady was kind enough to agree to go to the homecoming football game with me. When the game started and the National Anthem was played, I learned she was a Jehovah Witness and her faith did not allow them to pay respect to the flag. At the time I did not know this and when folks started standing and putting their hand across their heart-(hey this was Texas-) she just set there with her arms folded. Folks were staring at her so I ask her why she wasn't standing. She told me why and at first I didn't get it and ask her to at least stand up. She got mad, said "Let's Go!" so we left. Well we walked out, folks starring at us, me red faced with embarrassment. Got to the parking lot, which was on top of a real high incline; the main highway 500 yards to the west, a blacktop road 500 yards to the east. There's a reason I'm telling you this: Got to my batmobile, heard,"Take me home!", and commenced to vacate the premises. Well.......Got started west toward the highway down the hill and realized I had NO BRAKES!
Tried stomping the emergency brake, putting the care in neutral, NOTHING! So I got the car turned around and tried going back up the hill toward the blacktop road thinking it would slow down enough so I could get it stopped but it never slowed down. About halfway down the blacktop road I remembered where it led to. It was dark, big blue car hurtling into the darkness, girl was screaming, I was panicking,and BAMMM! Crashed into the bus barn. Of course being a young MAN with his first car, my first thought was "I wonder how bad I messed the car up." Then I heard a lot of cussing and remembered the girl. Those were the days before cell phones, so I in my blue leisure suit, and the girl, in her blue ruffled homecoming dress, (still toting her mums with the long ribbons dragging in the dirt) walked through the woods to find a phone. Found a phone, thank the Lord my dad was home,( he usually wasn't). No way in the world Dad would let me use his brand new Monte Carlo to take the girl home. Had to get Dad to take the girl home with Me in the backseat.

Holy Cow!!! OK, you win. At least, I didn't endanger anyone's life tonight.
But, thanks for sharing your goofiness

Gioia

2/26/2011 9:30:08 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Ha! It was supposed to be going to Aruba.

I just finished the pop corn and Almond Hershey's bars.....while sitting in my rocking chair.

Oh no, is there any icecream left??

I'll make it up to you, sweetheart, I promiseJust leave me a little Chunky Monkey

Gioia
Got that lasagna warming up in the oven.

[Edited 2/26/2011 9:30:37 PM ]

2/26/2011 9:36:37 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

bugsbro2
Portland, OR

hi gioia. that was great! i wouldn't necessarily close the door on this relationship. you had a slapstick date, not a bad one. if your lucy imitation didn't get him in trouble at work, ( although you would have been water cooler fodder) he may not be all that upset. if you can laugh at yourself after you did all that, he may see it as a sign that you can handle stress. plus, anytime you want to self-righteous, he has a get out of jail free card. personally, i say "go for it"

after all the bad dates i've been on, (both ways) i would love to be able to tell this story about my so.

2/26/2011 9:42:41 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

crimsonreality7
Richmond, KY

Quote from pdforone:
Actually I am not much of a drinker usually, especially now. Fighting is always something I strived to avoid, I always thought "drunk watching" was a lot more fun than drinking. If you can`t handle your alcohol you probably should drink at home alone? I just don`t view myself as a target of a drunk`s abuse.

When I worked grave shift in the college dorms as a deskworker, the shifts were always entertaining on the weekends! I'd always see drunk ladies attempting to walk in 4" heels. I say attempting, because they weren't doing a very good job of staying up off the floor.

2/26/2011 9:47:03 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Quote from bugsbro2:
hi gioia. that was great! i wouldn't necessarily close the door on this relationship. you had a slapstick date, not a bad one. if your lucy imitation didn't get him in trouble at work, ( although you would have been water cooler fodder) he may not be all that upset. if you can laugh at yourself after you did all that, he may see it as a sign that you can handle stress. plus, anytime you want to self-righteous, he has a get out of jail free card. personally, i say "go for it"

after all the bad dates i've been on, (both ways) i would love to be able to tell this story about my so.

Oh Bugs, believe me, I am laughing about myself. It's funny, when I got home, I called my sister and told her that I had one of my "I Love Lucy" nights.

I would just laugh the whole thing off. But, he is such a great guy. I hope I didn't hurt him at work!

I am glad I won't be at that water cooler come Monday

Slapstick date

Gioia

2/26/2011 9:49:41 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

leggsallover
Over 2,000 Posts (3,259)
Bakersfield, CA

<~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bad date?

2/26/2011 9:49:42 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

Quote from portlagioia:
Oh no, is there any icecream left??

I'll make it up to you, sweetheart, I promiseJust leave me a little Chunky Monkey

Gioia
Got that lasagna warming up in the oven.

Now I see where your heart is.

Hummmm… Lasagna? Maybe we can negotiate.

2/26/2011 9:51:34 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

custislong
Over 2,000 Posts (2,972)
Riddle, OR

You were not a bad date. He was a creep. He was knocking you down at every opportunity and making you self-conscious and guilty. Screw him and his boss. You are a babe and you can do better.

2/26/2011 10:02:19 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Now I see where your heart is.

Hummmm… Lasagna? Maybe we can negotiate.

Oh, but it was the rocking chair that first got my attention

But, if the way to your heart is through your stomach....I've a lot more than lasagna There's my meatballs, my pizza, my chicken marsala...the list goes on and on

@Custis
Thank you. I can't remember the last time a man called me "a babe" And, you know, you might be on to something. He was overly anxious about my appearance. And that did make me nervous and clumsy. But, with the economy the way it is...we can't blame a guy for being anxious about his job.

Hopefully, he appreciates my disappearing act

Gioia

2/26/2011 10:08:53 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

custislong
Over 2,000 Posts (2,972)
Riddle, OR

Quote from portlagioia:

@Custis
Thank you. I can't remember the last time a man called me "a babe" And, you know, you might be on to something. He was overly anxious about my appearance. And that did make me nervous and clumsy. But, with the economy the way it is...we can't blame a guy for being anxious about his job.

Gioia

Honey, I am telling it to you straight. Even if you were as much a wreck as he made you feel, a real man would have never made you feel like one. He would have just manned-up and told you that you were beautiful and not to worry about what you looked like. He would have also made a better impression on his boss by being such a gentleman. As it was, it sounds like he was definitely NOT a gentleman.

2/26/2011 10:29:03 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

720arvada
Arvada, CO

Oh Curtis...you are so right on!!!

2/26/2011 10:29:08 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

Quote from portlagioia:
Oh, but it was the rocking chair that first got my attention

But, if the way to your heart is through your stomach....I've a lot more than lasagna There's my meatballs, my pizza, my chicken marsala...the list goes on and on

@Custis

Gioia

This could very well be a match made in heaven…..

Seriously though, Custis is right. The guy didn’t show any class. That was not the way a man treats his date.

2/26/2011 10:31:56 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Quote from portlagioia:
Ugh, I know what you mean! Fellow healthcare professional over here I was very proud of myself for just going home, normally I would try to "fix it"

Gioia
trying to date a person, NOT associated in any way with our line of work--is almost impossible--like two different worlds. I used to go out once in a while--but not having much time off, it means hours of explaining and that's not a good way to spend a date night. SOOO--I don't date anymore.

2/26/2011 10:45:10 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

This could very well be a match made in heaven…..

Seriously though, Custis is right. The guy didn’t show any class. That was not the way a man treats his date.

@ Tokin and Custis - He's not a bad man. Well, he's not a bad man if he calls tomorrow with apologies, and ice cream!

Hmm... if not, I'm taking my lasagna moving out west!

Th
I was a public health nurse and an ER nurse for years! I know, it's hard to explain it to anyone else. It gives you a sort of skewed view of life. But, there are people who understand and appreciate what you do, some even tolerate it.

Don't stop dating. We don't want sexually frustrated people handling codes and GSW's!

Gioia

2/26/2011 11:04:29 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Thanks for your service as a nurse---its a very noble profession.

2/26/2011 11:15:18 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Quote from th6231:
Thanks for your service as a nurse---its a very noble profession.

No, thank you, for your appreciation, and the fact that the patient wouldn't get to me , if it wasn't for people like all of you.

Gioia

2/26/2011 11:28:32 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

hotpink36
Over 1,000 Posts (1,388)
Springfield, OR

I just read the whole thread and I'm happy that a couple guys stood up for you.......

I'm really confused why this guy let you leave this story was funny but it was sad too I hope he at least paid for your cab.......

Your such a good sport he would be lucky to have someone as great as you.....

2/26/2011 11:29:59 PM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
th6231
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

We work a federally funded--state administered service--totally unrelated to any fire or police agencies--but stationed in larger cities---and serving those metropolitan areas. We have what most cities and towns cannot afford to furnish for their local departments. Basically--it's the old Civil Defense book---with a NEW cover. We run 8 large rescue trucks with 8 people crews--and smaller vehicles of every description--all designed to be the best service for all the citizens. We handle anything that comes thru the 911 system. A citizen is never told no--we don't do that. We do 12 hour shifts--the vehicles are on the road at all times--we only come to the garages for shift change--supplies--and fuel. 8 of us live on the trucks for 12 hours. We respond to fires--as strictly RESCUE--we do all collisions/extrications--haz-mat---lock in/out---mass casualty--collapsed structures--water rescue--rope work--below grade--steam and water leaks--elevator rescue---common household problems--animal calls--police tactical assistance--CLASS A stadium protection---air--train--ship problems--and a unit responds with an ambulance on every EMS call. In 2010 we did almost 70,000 calls---as of tonight--we are over 9000 calls since the new year. We work 4 on and 4 off---however 4 days off are usually spent sleeping and catching up on what should be done.

[Edited 2/26/2011 11:31:11 PM ]

2/27/2011 4:27:47 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

wiilnotgiveup
Over 1,000 Posts (1,642)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

i am too wondering why your date did not take you home and return!
thats not much of a man. but atleast you are still smileing!

2/27/2011 7:10:13 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  
2shacks
Over 1,000 Posts (1,556)
Mooresville, NC

This is how I found out I'm allergic to 'white' tequila....
We went to his house for dinner, it was summer & he had a pool. I was excited & nervous. I either talk like crazy or say nothing. He made Margarita..I had only had the gold & thought he was using it. Well...NO!!! I had 1 drink, became paranoid, felt like I was uncontrollably drunk, combative, vomiting, cussing like crazy, crying, passed out & one more horribly embarrassing thing happen to my clothes while I was passed out. I was out until the next day.
Never had dinner or made it to the pool. Thank goodness this was a good guy & a gentleman. The next morning was actually funny. I had no idea what happened, he had never seen me like that..we'd known each other a while, he's been to my house....was telling me what happened. Had an EMT friend come look at me while I was out. He was telling me what happened, I was so humiliated & then we both started laughing. We both laughed & dated for a while before he moved. If anyone had the white stuff, he kept it away from me. No 'white' only the 'gold' for me & the good stuff!

Sadly, I have a few more

[Edited 2/27/2011 7:11:16 AM ]

2/27/2011 7:17:31 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

tater79
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,486)
Springfield, IL

I don't think I've ever been the "bad date" I know I've ever did anything real stupid on a date...like get drunk and make a fool of myself.....

don't get me wrong I've been drunk a made a fool of myself, many times....just not on a date

2/27/2011 7:51:32 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

londonsingle
London, KY

wow!what a night!so was the boss impressed?if not--no sense of humor!seriously though--if i were your date i would have asked you if you wanted to go home and change then go back or if you just wanted to call it a night.gotta admit, it was pretty funny.laugh it off and go on.i do stupid things at work just to get people to lighten up and laugh a bit.as the saying goes---"we're not laughing at you-we're laughing with you!".

2/27/2011 7:53:37 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

jerseyjon
Mount Holly, NJ

most of my dates are bad.the good one are keepers.

[Edited 2/27/2011 7:53:58 AM ]

2/27/2011 8:08:03 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

loriedgier
Henderson, NV

OMG you poor thing! lol

2/27/2011 8:11:49 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

Quote from portlagioia:
I've seen a lot posts where people talk about their bad dates. But, tonight, I was the reason for the date going badly!

I've been seeing a man for a while and we're really trying to make a go of it. Tonight, he took me to a party at his new supervisor's house. I was just a hot mess from start to finish!

To begin with I had a bad hair day, really bad. I tried to tell myself that it wasn't that bad. But, when I got in his car the first thing he said was "Is this your punk rock look?"

We are walking up the drive to the house and he says "Oh, boy, you have a huge run in the back of your stocking?"

We get in the house and they have one of those little, poorly trained, dogs. The thing had peed on the floor. I didn't see the puddle, stepped in it, and slid across the floor. I didn't fall, but I spilled my glass of red wine down the front of my blouse and ripped my skirt.

So, there I was with bad hair, a run in my stocking, wine down my front, a ripped skirt and dog pee on my shoe, standing next to this poor man who just wanted to impress his new boss.

I said "Go get my coat, I'm calling a cab" He said "Thanks, babe"

So, have any you ever been a bad date?

Gioia
Sorry this is so long

To begin with I had a bad hair day, really bad. I tried to tell myself that it wasn't that bad. But, when I got in his car the first thing he said was "you look nice honey, how was your day?"

We are walking up the drive to the house and he says "~chuckles~ look‘s like you have a run in your stocking (this is for information only, women seem to have a magical way of fixing this type of thing on occasion )."

I said "Go get my coat, I'm calling a cab" He said "Hang on a minute honey". He goes to his new boss and says, ”sorry, my date just had a little wardrobe malfunction. I’m going to run her home so she can change. We’ll be back as quickly as we can.” He then runs you home to change.

So, I had a pretty cool date, huh?

Gioia, this is the type of date I think you should have had. I was too busy teasing you last night to think, sorry.

2/27/2011 8:20:59 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

carbonv
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,110)
Salem, AR

Tokin.... yeah, I was kind of thinking he handled it poorly too. Just not the way I would treat my date.

2/27/2011 8:26:25 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

jerseyjon
Mount Holly, NJ

You should have fallen and not gotten up andthen called 911.You could have owned his boss's company.

[Edited 2/27/2011 8:27:05 AM ]

2/27/2011 8:28:25 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

countrycharmer
Over 2,000 Posts (2,298)
Litchfield, OH

... I would say that I have never been a bad date, the other person may not agree (although they may be a lier)

2/27/2011 8:37:08 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

musicdesign
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,940)
Rocky Hill, CT

Quote from jerseyjon:
You should have fallen and not gotten up andthen called 911.You could have owned his boss's company.

^^^ funny.

OT: Considering you slipped in the dog pee belonging to his boss's dog. It would have been nice if your date said, "oh, she slipped in YOUR dog's pee mess and I am taking her home to change. Will return". To me that would have been appropriate.

2/27/2011 8:45:11 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

jerseyjon
Mount Holly, NJ

Quote from musicdesign:
^^^ funny.

OT: Considering you slipped in the dog pee belonging to his boss's dog. It would have been nice if your date said, "oh, she slipped in YOUR dog's pee mess and I am taking her home to change. Will return". To me that would have been appropriate.

Its too funny.His boss is at fault he should have offered them a cab home or a ride

2/27/2011 8:51:32 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

portlagioia
Holbrook, MA

Gioia, this is the type of date I think you should have had. I was too busy teasing you last night to think, sorry.

Thanks Tokin

And, you know, you guys are right, he did handle it badly.

Luckily, I am not the type who gets fussed easily. Another woman might have been hollering "Take me home!" Then he really would have been embarrassed,

Gioia

2/27/2011 9:24:36 AM Have You Ever Been the Bad Date?  

justokingin2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,592)
Billings, MT

I hope it goes better for ya next time, darlin.

Just in case, I’m headed to the store to stock up on Hearsay’s Almond Chocolate bars, pop corn and ice cream.
j/s