Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casual hookups los angeles

Hinge tripled its revenue from 2019 to 2020, and the corporation expects it to double from that this year. catholic singles richmond va Some apps like Tinder go for a broad audience, and other folks go for niche audiences. Get the inside scoop on all your favourite celebrities with our Free everyday newsletter, InStyle Celebrity. badoo app notifications To give a conversation a fresh start out, attempt moving it from the messenger on the dating app, to texts or phone calls.

megapersonal eu

On the day of the date, try and remain busy and distracted. single ladies in winnipeg Or you can generate a new Facebook account. We ll read a couple of and you can make the audience laugh at your dating pain. adultlook thousand oaks

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
4/17/2008 9:01:18 PM Are there any good women out there ?  
jadedbeliver
Lucasville, OH

you ask are there any good women still out there like you know men have jaded many of us.
Like we are like a plant that has been forgeten to be watered so it is almsot dead well the only thing it could need is a little tlc and then she should be good as new again rigth "wrong" I am sure this is the same for men. Most of the tiem it takes time for a person to trust again and that starts with a friend friends, someone you can find command intrest in to bond with someone again to laugh with to know it is ok to care again and so froth. many times a good woman is one that has her guard tightly wraped around her. many times a good woman is just looking for people to help fill the emptiness which once again I am sure this is the same thing for good men as well. I don't think most people try to be bad in a relationship when their is a break up you only feel what you feel most don't stop to think what thye other person is or felt as well most relationship end simply because they have grown and changed and manytimes not toward each other as when we are younger, As one grows and changes it doen't mean anyone meant to hurt the other it just come with the flip side of the cion so to speak. There are many good woman and men out there but many of us are affraid to say we because we think if we say we are good somehow we are going to get hurt. It is like Dr. Phil says to many time we rush into things not thinking with our head but with our hearts because we want so badly to find that right person and yet we can't belive after 10-15-20 year we thought we had found that person when we were young and most of us did our very best to make it all work and then when it falls apart it takes a while to get over that kind of stuff.
Just my thoughts

4/17/2008 11:02:48 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

dbsuma
Lakewood, OH

Not in Cleveland, not that I've found anyway.

4/18/2008 2:12:21 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

joyshar
Winchester, OH

There are good women and men out there Ive met several. Some I have remained friends with I try to take each person as they are. They may not be for me personaly but Injoy meeting them. Ive met the ones who want a relationship but are so afraid they will be hurt and the ones who want to move in with you after the first date. Their out thereyou jus have to keep looking

4/20/2008 2:37:31 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH

isn't everyone afraid that they will get their heart broken ,If not then they are not into you enough? That's a pain that is hard to get rid of, then when we do get over it the first reaction is to blame all that gender.
If not then they are not into you enough

If a man says that then he is not after love, just your *($%@

5/1/2008 9:03:09 AM Are there any good women out there ?  
letsrideuanme
Nicholasville, KY

I'm not afraid to ride up there and ride beside you I know I don't have a pic but I can mail one or do a ride by

5/23/2008 1:16:00 PM Are there any good women out there ?  
lori72
Canton, OH

There are still some good women left, I believe I am one, still havent found a good guy!!!!

5/23/2008 10:29:11 PM Are there any good women out there ?  
dusty1948
Pomeroy, OH

I like to think that I'm a good woman. The only luck I've had is married men wanting to get me into bed. If I'm not good enough to become the most important person in your life than I'm not good enough to get into that bed. Sorry but that's the way I feel. Just about to give up on finding a decent man.

5/24/2008 12:46:15 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

kle51
Cincinnati, OH

I agree with so many of the posts on this thread that I don't know where to start!

Basically, I believe that I'm an exceptional woman...however, finding someone of the opposite sex for anyone, that appreciates your qualities - accepts your weaknesses (and everyone has them)- has the same/similar - values/standards/morals - etc, etc

Is a hard thing to do....Not many people have the maturity and patience to take the time needed to find that "RIGHT PERSON"

Where I've run into difficulties is finding men who are willing to take the time to get to know who I am before wanting to rush headfirst into a physical relationship

I know chemistry is important, but so is getting to know who that person is!!!!

Karen

5/30/2008 1:26:55 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

smokeytheserver
Ripley, OH

Hello room. I too want a good woman. Going once.....

Page: 1, 2, 3