Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ads

The OG now has an app with its signature questionnaires about all the things from religion to peanut butter vs jelly to assist you uncover your excellent partner. peoria hook up One particular could say that chat messaging is the engine of any dating app. She has been applying dating apps for a few months and feels like she is possessing the exact same conversations about the exact same old subjects more than and over once more like they are following a set script. american flings sign in We celebrate genuine, lasting connections, and comprehend that the diversity of our community and everyone in it is what makes it so special.

real hookups review

There is somebody I have been interested in for years and you are the only particular person that can get this message to him. redding speed dating Owning a pet is a big duty and a huge commitment. If you re really stuck, try sending some thing like What s up? This keeps your tone uncomplicated and casual but nevertheless invites a response from the individual you are messaging. estonia dating app Leaning on somebody else below the duress of divorce is hardly a foundation for relationship accomplishment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
2/26/2008 1:19:58 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

blyjam
Chillicothe, OH

Why am I always ask the question,what are you doing on this dating site? Where do you find that special someone?

2/26/2008 3:07:00 PM Are there any good women out there ?  
blond227
Nottingham, MD

We are hoping that the right person will read our profile and they just maybe the right one. There are alot of good women out there as well as men. The hard part is making that connection with the right one. I have been asked the same question as to why I'm on a dating site. How does one meet other people, in bars???? Thats not the answer for me. Sure I like to go out now and then to hear a really good band and yes I have met guys in bars. There not kind of guys I would want to be dating. You find alot of times these people are regulars at the bar. I have a good friend who is a male and he always said you meet in a bar you leave at the bar. He is only 38 but pretty smart for his age. So I may never meet the person for me on this site but it's always nice to make new friends

2/27/2008 2:44:57 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

arizguyinohio
Westerville, OH

I believe there are many good women out there. BUT as we all know, not every woman is for every man and visa versa. I think my generation finds the dating world of today quite different than when we grew up. The ethics, morals, commitment and values have changed dramatically. Because of this, I believe the internet dating world provides us with early filters that helps us make decisions. I know for me and I am sure for MANY of others out there, we do not have time to play games and this helps me to some extent.

I find it more difficult to "find' places to meet women not meet good women. I have met some wonderful women in real life as well as on the internet. Just because we did not "hit it off" does not mean they are not great, it just means I was or they were not great for me. I own my own company and find it difficult to meet women, much less try and go find women.I choose to use an internet dating site because it allows me to express who I am, be honest, vulnerable and open. It allows the other person to use their own filters and make decisions much before the time of actually meeting or talking.

I know this can be very sterile and in some cases, good ones slip through your browser BUT for me, it allows me to see and feel something about a person and act on it in the time I have. I am not a bar person because I do not enjoy that environment. Therefore, I have to, in a sense, "advertise" and understand the constraints of the internet world. I clearly understand that the "sterileness" of this world does not allow for real interaction. BUT I also have to be totally honest and say that one of the things the internet world has allowed me to do is to be honest about what I want, what attracts me, what needs I want to share and be able to pick and choose even though its just a profile. I at least feel I am being honest with a person who winks or emails and that person is not one I would desire to pursue. Shallow? I try not to be. I just try and be honest about what I really want and need.

Is it perfect? far from it BUT it gives me some freedom and filters that I need because of where I am in my life. I also believe that there are reasons for people meeting and if it is meant to be, it will happen. At least this way, I have a chance to see them, get to know something about them and "feel" their heart and needs before going to far down the road. This allows me to "try" and determine the things that are important to me and them and where we are in our lives. I also understand that for others, internet dating may not work.

BUT the bottom line is, internet dating is just a place "to meet" someone. The same as if we meet in a super market or at work or anywhere else. Real time interaction, chemistry, conversation and such WILL always determine whether it is right or wrong. Unethical people and cheaters will be out there whether they are met online or at work.

Good luck in your search and I sincerely hope you find what you need.

2/27/2008 3:02:19 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

neohiobabe
Cortland, OH

Wow Guy, I wish I would have said all that. Well done!

2/27/2008 3:08:04 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

arizguyinohio
Westerville, OH

*winks* Thank you. I guess I just posted the thoughts before you did uh? *grins*

2/28/2008 7:01:35 AM Are there any good women out there ?  
blond227
Nottingham, MD

Very beautifully wrote, You really hit the nail on the head. You put a lot of thought into that. It shows real emontions and feelings. Very well said!!!!!!
Smiles Donna

2/28/2008 9:10:51 AM Are there any good women out there ?  

arizguyinohio
Westerville, OH

Thank you very much for your kind words *s*

2/28/2008 12:40:33 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

psaleslady
Nicholasville, KY

Previous posts very well written. The dating world now is very different from the one I knew when I was last dating some 25 years ago. Internet wasnt even heard of then!!!!!!!!!!! Bar scene is iffe at its best but so is anything in life worth lookin for. You have to take the bull by the horns and get out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/10/2008 10:29:40 AM Are there any good women out there ?  
mamborsw
Wheelersburg, OH

Yes there are! I am one of them. Men say they are looking for a good woman but where are they?

3/10/2008 5:02:24 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

redh_realtor
Cincinnati, OH

The good women and the good men are out there- some are right here- you just have to said yes every once in a while.
Get out and have some fun...........

3/21/2008 5:57:51 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

yes they are. and i am one of them. check out my profile. no drinking, smoking or drugs.

3/21/2008 7:07:50 PM Are there any good women out there ?  
tara7c
Westerville, OH

Well said, Guy. I've thought alot about where to look for quality men in the age range I'm interested in. Part of the problem is that we are all so busy with professional responsibilities as well as family and personal matters. I know that I don't have a lot of time to spare.

I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that I just need to figure out what interests me and go enjoy doing those things...not worrying about "finding someone". I've only been divorced a year, so I'm re-discovering myself and my interests. The dating world is so different now.

I've always heard that when you least expect it...love will find you.

Here's to hope...

3/21/2008 7:09:47 PM Are there any good women out there ?  

imcatt
Solon, OH

<----- good woman here, just thought id point that out!!

3/26/2008 12:58:15 PM Are there any good women out there ?  
suzyshortstuff
Campton, KY

At the risk of sounding repetitive, yes there are good women, but alas, men say they want a good woman but they are facinated by the bad ones. Men are especially put off by good-looking, good women...LOL

3/27/2008 9:29:38 AM Are there any good women out there ?  

freebird224
Columbus, OH

Yes we are out there....but I don't think you guy's really want us you only think that you do....or are to afraid to go after them...

Page: 1, 2, 3