Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubrating

When you are letting an individual down simple, attempt to couch it in good, complimentary language. speed dating fayetteville arkansas One particular out of just about every ten year olds (11%) has applied a dating app—that is double the rate for these ages (5% of whom have utilized dating apps) and for these ages (4%). You can try to protect against your teen from installing dating apps by using parental controls or setting up restrictions that block off limit web sites or require them to get approval for all apps they download . rubmaps palm springs 1 issue to look out for is look out for when messaging other folks is basic effort, message length, enthusiasm, creativity, uniqueness and insight.

nsa hookup meaning

Male and female online daters are equally most likely to have gone on a date with a person they met through a dating website or app. sallisaw singles Every single day, these users submit much more than three million messages in 25 various languages. The medical professional could not offer you any hope, she says. onlyfans hunksep All through life we are continually understanding and aspiring to superior ourselves.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/27/2008 7:24:16 AM Your cell phone and you  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

I just read an article that says there are over 3.3 billion active cell phones in the world. I got my first cell phone in 2001 when my husband seemed to be around less and less and I was quickly becoming a single mother with a young son. I bought it primarily for safety reasons on the road and used it to call my long distance family and friends. Now it is the only phone I use.

My best friend was a hold out until last year. This is a woman that still doesn't use a debit card, but writes checks, we have however finally convinced her to be accessible 24/7, much to her chagrin.

We have three cell phones on "our plan". My grown daughter, my teenage son, and my own. My phone is the most basic model. The other two are much more impressive. Funny how that works.

My other friend tells me that people don't talk much on the phone anymore, they text.
I know the kids do but I really don't text message much myself at all.

So tell us about your phone, what you use it for, it's bells and whistles. Were you a hold out, like my friend, or quick to jump on the technology bandwagon?

2/27/2008 7:33:47 AM Your cell phone and you  

seashellll
Foley, AL

I love my cell! My phone has some bells and whistles. I can access the internet and check my mail if needed. I can chat via messenger from my phone. I take pics and videos with my phone. Let's see, my phone is LG8300 and it isn't even offered anymore, so when the time comes I will upgrade to one that takes better pictures and is capable of doing all the things I've become accustomed to doing.

I wasn't much of a hold out in buying a phone. I am only a hold out on having the newest, greatest phone. I wait for the price to drop. lol

I have a landline, but rarely use it. It is together with my internet and have thought about just getting an aircard to access the Net and discontinue my other services.

2/27/2008 8:26:39 AM Your cell phone and you  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

I held out for a long time. Now its a must hane..I still hate texting

2/27/2008 8:32:28 AM Your cell phone and you  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

The kids can text without even looking at the key pad. Amazing little creatures.

2/27/2008 8:43:16 AM Your cell phone and you  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

I bought one when they came out (forget what year that was) the main reason for the school to contact me in case something happened to one of my children and I was not at home and of course to be able to call someone if I had car trouble. I have upgraded over the years and I don't have the fanciest and most expensive cell phone on the market but its a camera phone, has internet access, im messenger, video, audio message, and unlimited text messenging. I use it to keep in touch with my kids that are in college and text them when I don't get an answer from their room phone or see them online I text first because I don't know if they are in class or whatever they may be doing and don't want to disturb them and if they aren't busy they will call me back. I do however still write checks lol...just an easier way for me to keep up with what I have and spent instead of keeping a pocket full of reciepts.

2/27/2008 9:04:13 AM Your cell phone and you  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

The reason I bought my teenager a cell was to keep track of him, he didn't really have a need for it. Now with the girls texting him all the time, sometimes he will turn it off! And my messages? They get lost in the shuffle.

2/27/2008 9:32:16 AM Your cell phone and you  

lainey285
Belington, WV

I like my cell phone. It's only pre-paid. It wouldn't pay for me to have a plan. I wouldn't get service where I live and a few other places here in WV.

2/27/2008 10:03:23 AM Your cell phone and you  

tinktoo
Pevely, MO

I couldnt live without it.....

2/27/2008 1:08:16 PM Your cell phone and you  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

This article went on to debate whether the cell phone has freed us or tethered us. I think it has freed us. No longer do we have to stay home and wait for a phone call. My favorite feature is the caller ID, and selected ring tones. Often I know by the ring tone who it is and whether I want to talk to them, and if not caller ID will tell me.

Though as a parent it can be used to whine for favors more often, that can be a downside, and if you get a lot of calls I suppose could be seen as intrusive...but another nice feature is the power off button.

2/28/2008 6:06:21 AM Your cell phone and you  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

I am never without my cell as I am on call 24/7 for business. I have all the bells and whistles because I need to access the web for business reasons. I do still have a land line which 9 times out of 10 is forwarded to my cell phone so I don't miss calls from the home phone. I still write checks,business and personal. Can't quite bring myself completely in to the 21st century.

2/28/2008 7:49:22 AM Your cell phone and you  

bocabrat
Boca Raton, FL

Won't leave home without it...and if I do i'm in big trouble!

but serious!!

2/28/2008 2:25:31 PM Your cell phone and you  

marc2b4
Michigan, ND

Motorola Razor. It works, texting is a pain in the ass, I have professional digital cameras so the camera part is a joke.

2/28/2008 2:32:27 PM Your cell phone and you  

honeynubbin
Aurora, IL

I got mine a couple of years ago after I had a flat tire in sub-zero weather. I don't mind them, except when someone does something stupid that might involve me when they're driving and talking at the same time.

I only have mine for emergencies. Text? Forget it. I love my computer (and I am the database manager at my job), but I am not a phone-fan. If I could, I'd live without a landline.

2/28/2008 2:38:03 PM Your cell phone and you  

venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Motorola V557M GSM

Initially got a cell phone to be available for parents. Dad had several stays at the hospital, so it was easier to keep updated with his status when I wasn't there.

I guess it has all of the bells & whistles, don't really take pics / vids with it. Texting is a pain so I've created several quick notes, some are special for special people. I can access the net, e-mail, etc. but only use those features when I'm on business trips / vacations. I have this model because it can still be used from Europe & other places I've travelled to outside of the U.S.

I think I use the ringtones the most -- that way I can tell who is calling & whether I want / need to answer.

They don't make this phone any longer either. My plan keeps trying to give me a RAZR & I almost did when they came out with the pink ones: however, found I didn't care for them too much. I'll just stick with this til it dies.

2/28/2008 2:47:25 PM Your cell phone and you  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

Got my first one in 1993, the old bag phone. The battery was bigger than the phone and lasted off the charger for about 15 minutes. I got it because I thought it was ssoooooo damn cool, didn't need it for work, or family reasons, I just wanted it and I haven't looked back ever since.

One thing I have done over the years with my old cell phones is to donate them to a local abused woman's shelter. Just clear all of your personal info. and donate at least one charger with it. Once a cell has been activated it can always be used for 911 calls.

Page: 1, 2