Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

Start your date off powerful with a fantastic conversation starter, and I promise you, you are going to really feel a lot closer to each and every other just after just one date. craigslist casual encounters in ukiah But if you are unsure where to commence, it is truly just about asking the correct inquiries. I assume searching for relationships and really like may have also been an act of rebellion too, not just curiosity. russian dating montreal Share with your companion an embarrassing moment in your life.

skipthegames login

Below we will highlight some of the inquiries you really should be asking your partner and yourself just before you take your connection to the next level. houston gay hookup This quest societies wolves to scientific theories and attempt not even obtain out my post grad time for me. Taking a quality over quantity strategy will probably permit for a more careful assessment of whether or not a prospective date could be a good match. hinge hookups When it is simple to get then it s a commodity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/27/2008 5:30:20 PM Confused!!!!!  

lita747
Monroe, MI

thanks u guys!!! theres a lot points you all have made that i never thought about. I just cant imagine myself with any other guy at this point....but things happen for a reason

2/27/2008 5:59:10 PM Confused!!!!!  
lawdawg2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,730)
Tomahawk, WI

Yeah, those damn 46 year old drunks can be a pain and so noncommital can't they?

2/27/2008 6:08:42 PM Confused!!!!!  

lita747
Monroe, MI

yeah I dont get it...his loss anyway.

2/27/2008 7:04:10 PM Confused!!!!!  

winesong
Over 2,000 Posts (2,928)
Bend, OR

I think he may be confused...
he has a 3 year son....and where is he with the child's mother? Divorced? Was a convenience of a love affair?
Paying child support?

Is he being responsible for the welfare of his child? Where does the child live?
That is where he might concentrate his efforts...he should be a parent and look after
the raising of his child. Do you really want to commit to a man that has child support for the next um-teen years? Support really cuts into the household budget.

These are wonderful years for you... have the time of your life...

Wine

[Edited 2/27/2008 7:04:53 PM PST]

2/27/2008 7:06:54 PM Confused!!!!!  
lin37
Comstock Park, MI

leave him alone if he drinks a lot. you don't want to be 25 and involved with someone who needs to be drunk (and at 46) in order to express himself. that's a red flag. RUN.

and i agree with the questions about the kid. if he was never married to the mother that's another red flag. that tells me he's not able to commit.

you're 25. have fun. don't get tied down to someone who will widow you young for one and surely disappoint you for another.

[Edited 2/27/2008 7:08:28 PM PST]

2/27/2008 7:15:33 PM Confused!!!!!  
marinee5
Haverhill, MA

i will step up and say my last relationship i absolutly loved the girl but i ended it because there were some issues between us that we tried to work out but they never got resolved. I just felt that i could'nt go through life with these issues. Sometimes i think about it and wonder if i made the right decisions and other times i know i did. I feel that you can love someone but just not be a complete match and sometimes things can be worked around other times you work at something so hard and so long its exhausting. The fact that i did love her made it so hard to end but i truly felt in my heart it was the right thing to do. sorry so long but i think i needed to get that out. never really shared that with anyone. felt good though. thanks

2/27/2008 7:18:53 PM Confused!!!!!  

southbuster
Over 2,000 Posts (2,200)
Haughton, LA

Then again.....it could be a blessing....yall could marry your 21 years younger and he's a heavy drinker I'd say try and hook up with him.......keep the alcohol comin take out a BIG INSURANCE POLICY at least half a million and in 10 years or less you have your retirement.....that aint bad

2/27/2008 7:21:48 PM Confused!!!!!  
lin37
Comstock Park, MI

i don't know. drunks tend to live forever. i tried to wait it out with my ex husband. that F***er never died from over drinking.

2/27/2008 7:23:42 PM Confused!!!!!  
oatman82
Science Hill, KY

if he loves you and wont commit ..... is it really love?

2/27/2008 7:42:20 PM Confused!!!!!  

pleasurepirate
Over 1,000 Posts (1,209)
Shreveport, LA

wenches who only have sex with guys they love tend to hear a lot of guys professing love.

the captain thinks it's not very sporting but guys who do it get lots of sex.

2/27/2008 8:36:55 PM Confused!!!!!  
gonesailingbabe
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,650)
Des Moines, IA

Oh okay I get it now - he's 30-something and in California drunk all the time, but he calls her every day and night and all the time.

She's 20-ish and in Michigan...

????? huh??????

How does THIS work?

I mean that's not even drunk dialing is it?
Is that a legitimate booty call?

I'd say this ranks as nothing on the relationship scale.
Change your number or you'll still be contemplating it when you're 30-something and he's on wife #5

2/27/2008 8:46:35 PM Confused!!!!!  
belladreams
Over 1,000 Posts (1,389)
Binghamton, NY

the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town. First of all, i have to say age matters, then again it dont, if you are not too far apart; however, he is in cali, and your not, so he is screwing all the cali girls while your not with him. Screw the he is calling you everyday thing. He could be calling you when there is a girl pulling down his pants and doing you know what to him for all you know. I would never let him come back to see me in April. You out of your mind. Drop the zero, find yourself a hero. Say thanks, i had fun, i love ya, but no thanks, its gonna be hard on ya at first, you will cry and say boo hoooo but im madly in love with him, but you are NOT, you are in LUST with him, that is all it is. As a matter of fact, he is over you already. When he comes to visit you, you are just a second peace of a** to him. Hey, as long as im not doing him, what do i care right? Gimme a hell yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

2/27/2008 8:49:37 PM Confused!!!!!  

katiescarlett72
Over 1,000 Posts (1,225)
Dallas, TX

Maybe all men should just be committed?

LMAO - this reminded me of my favorite Mae West quote. "Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution."

2/28/2008 12:32:21 AM Confused!!!!!  

lita747
Monroe, MI

This is why im confused!!! HMM he just called 3 times in a row left 2 meassages....not Drunk!!! wants me and my son to fly out to Cali, I'll work with him and see how things are!!! for a week or two.......yeah thats why im confused lol....I havent called him back yet....ill let ya know.......

2/28/2008 12:36:36 AM Confused!!!!!  

lita747
Monroe, MI

None of u guys or girls get it!!!!! Hes not f**king every girl either....cumon sorry hes not like that!!!! I made this message up....and watch we will be together....