Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Now, the New York City transplant is lending her poignant, often hilarious voice to R29. single women in utah Realizing which inquiries to ask a date and when will serve you properly, not only for the first date but for any that come after it. And that s ahead of you have even opened your mouth. craigslist vietnam Steves Updated 14 Concerns Each And Every Woman Need To Ask On A 1st Date

winston salem hookups

This web site is exclusively for ugly individuals, or these who like to date ugly men and women. cougar dating victoria bc Ashley Madison is a single of a type, created for married individuals searching to have private affairs. Read the piece right here. mumbai locanto com Like the lady whose photo was taken a few years before.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/27/2008 8:01:39 PM Question feeling dumb  

coppermare
Grady, AL

If you post your writings online what's to keep people from stealing them? What if you write something and somewhere down the line you see it published in a book?

2/27/2008 8:16:18 PM Question feeling dumb  

taurok
Dartmouth, NS

That is one of the dangers of putting your works online. They can be stolen. That's why it is important to back up your work. Always, always, make sure you have a written copy of all your writing. Keep anything you write dated for your private files only. It is better to have it copywrited, but not everyone can do that. It does cost money.

All my work is backed up, and I keep it dated. I have a few friends that know my stuff, so they can act as witnesses if need be.

2/28/2008 8:55:04 AM Question feeling dumb  

akashaman
Brunswick, OH

As long as it is saved with a date tag (such as a disc or computer) it is copyrighted, so posting online is nothing to worry about. You can check this info out through the National Library of Congress

2/28/2008 12:29:14 PM Question feeling dumb  

healthologist
Page, AZ

If I'm not mistaken, that time and date stamp over your head is as good as a copyright.
Definitely have a printed backup as computers do crash.

2/28/2008 5:01:28 PM Question feeling dumb  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

I have had a good deal of my stuff published and so I obtain an ISBN number (Library of Congress) for a group of things at once. It runs close to 50 bucks no matter how much you do. This is sure fire. I agree that if it is backed up and so on it is protected.
On my artwork I have a watermark.

Plagerism is all over the place, like piss ants....

2/28/2008 5:40:29 PM Question feeling dumb  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Thanks guys, I write poems and such sometimes but only post them on my blogs because I never thought they were that great, just meant something to me.

2/28/2008 6:08:02 PM Question feeling dumb  

taurok
Dartmouth, NS

coppermare....if you ever feel comfortable enough, we'd love to have you join us here in the writers forum. This is kind of my sacred place here.