Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

But you get a significantly additional sincere image if you ask a guy how other people in his life believe of him. arkansas hookup They may well unravel how often or how seldom they go on dates which can be a beneficial data for you, ngl. Aside from helping you understand additional about your date in terms of their preferences, this or that inquiries can be fun subjects to talk about. vietnam free dating site Never consider you happen to be going to modify this person s thoughts, or that you can sell them some thing they are not in the market for, she says.

www rubmaps com

Get the newest item critiques, funds saving ideas and more. yulee singles This is essential, as most guys who will read this are socially inept, and have definitely zero, or quite little clue. In pre covid times, we would host an event in one particular city and people today from all over would travel to participate. listcrawler app This query could incredibly effectively be the epitome of funny on the net dating questions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/22/2011 9:09:00 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

brianx13
London, OH

*blush a little @ the date comment* Shhh! We're not supposed to be working as a team here

I AM harsh on negativity and if anyone thinks the whole sob story works anymore.. it doesn't. Get over it and move on already. I work my a** off to keep my heart on my sleeve, and I don't let any girl get me down if she doesn't want to go on a second date. I certainly will not be put into any group or category without a pretty harsh comment back.

And there are guys out there that will prey on any girl that keeps ahold of her past and won't let it go. Learn from it, but don't let it scar you. You'll miss golden opportunities by being bitter. I'd have never had a chance to go on a date with Kayla (who a few months ago I would have considered her WAY out of my league) if I had held onto what my ex did to me, and I guarantee it was worse than what your ex did to you (short of laying hands on a significant other in anger).

[Edited 4/22/2011 9:10:35 AM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/22/2011 9:52:01 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

pinksweett06
Tallmadge, OH

Quote from demetrios2:
It’s kind of like this; you either learn to live with how you are and embrace it or change it. If you don’t have any medical reasons for being overweight than the ball is in your court you have the power to do whatever you choose. But don’t vent on people that won’t date gals that are heavy it’s not their fault that you don’t like you.

I agree with this 100%

4/22/2011 10:42:26 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

brianx13
London, OH

Quote from demetrios2:
It’s kind of like this; you either learn to live with how you are and embrace it or change it. If you don’t have any medical reasons for being overweight than the ball is in your court you have the power to do whatever you choose. But don’t vent on people that won’t date gals that are heavy it’s not their fault that you don’t like you.

Well said. I know plenty of guys who prefer bigger girls in the first place, hell there's a guy in this thread that's posted he prefers bigger girls! One of my best friends is married to a bigger girl and they've been THE standard for couples in my circle of friends long before any of us were married.

The only thing stopping a girl from being beautiful is her self confidence. Everything else doesn't matter. And do whatever it takes to get that self confidence going, that's why I approve of girls doing their nails, make up, and hair, because they FEEL beautiful when they do those things and it really shows. A girl that knows and feels pretty radiates that and it's extremely attractive.

4/22/2011 12:26:17 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

newdirection6
Over 2,000 Posts (3,198)
Wellsville, OH

Oh my Brian loves to put me down? Don't put me down till you walk in my shoes. I am a widow of 4 years. It's hard in the dating world at my age. I gave my all. I would do anything for a person. I guess I gave too much and cared too much.

By the way there is messages in my in box from men. They come right out and say "I want SEX" Well it takes time to get to know a person. I am from the old school. I don't bed hop. This is all I have to say.

4/22/2011 12:27:51 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

newdirection6
Over 2,000 Posts (3,198)
Wellsville, OH

Quote from dpd1998:
Has nothing to do with newdirections comment, just an assumption by you that she doesn't have confidence in her self.

Here's my assumption, You and Brian would make a good couple as your both immature and make wild assumptions.

Thank you dpd. that you understand what I mean.

4/22/2011 6:33:36 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Well that was rude. Stopped down to visit and wasn`t allowed. Had to stay outside and in the man cave. Wish I could do that to them. The girls were all bigger but a family reunion and not invited when I paid for it. Hope you don`t have to go through it.

4/22/2011 7:40:41 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

cols_girl
Columbus, OH

As long as your happy with yourself then it doesn’t matter what anyone else says …

Although I see myself as a bigger size gal, I am happy with who I am and that stands out with my attitude and personality.

I am single because I chose to be and I am happy with that choice for now. In about 10 years from now if I am still single then I might be whining about it ….lol

4/22/2011 7:57:52 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Big enough to kick a** out of my place? Just checking.

4/22/2011 8:00:35 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

newdirection6
Over 2,000 Posts (3,198)
Wellsville, OH

Well I might just change. I am going to start hitting the bars. Going to start drinking and smoking. I never smoked in my life. Yes I have a beer ever now and then. Well this good girl is going BAD, then I will see what happen.

4/22/2011 8:18:40 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Lol don`t do that. Tried smoking cigarettes and was a joke. The bars can be fun but don`t do it very often.

4/22/2011 8:36:04 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

newdirection6
Over 2,000 Posts (3,198)
Wellsville, OH

Last time I was at a bar was about 10 years ago a biker bar and I got kicked out of it. I wasn't even drinkin. I was going to kick some AZZ no one never got kicked out of that bar. But leave it to me.

4/22/2011 10:51:35 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Have to work with them and about have to kick a** every day. Big shots at the old folks bars. Amvets, vfw, and American Legion. They got free ride to cincy game for selling tickets to suckers. Can see that from a private bar but that is supposed to be a club.

4/23/2011 5:07:06 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

demetrios2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,182)
Cincinnati, OH

I have dated larger women and what I have found is a lot of them are always concerned about their weight. They were so self conscience about their weight that it became a distraction it never seemed to end. It seemed to consume their life always worried about it, always making excuses but very little effort in trying to do something about it.

A woman's size does not concern me as much as her personality does. If a man dates you no matter what your size is and his intentions are well founded go with it and enjoy the relationship. I have always told them don't change for me but do it for yourself but don't continue moaning about it.

4/23/2011 9:30:49 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

brianx13
London, OH

Quote from newdirection6:
Oh my Brian loves to put me down? Don't put me down till you walk in my shoes. I am a widow of 4 years. It's hard in the dating world at my age. I gave my all. I would do anything for a person. I guess I gave too much and cared too much.

Don't see where I put you down other than to tell you everyone has a sob story. My ex cheated on me twice while I was in Afghanistan and cleaned me out of money I was going to use to get a house, new car, finish school, and start a new life.

If you truly want to get back out there and date, you CANNOT be timid about it. If you're scared, the wrong type of guy WILL prey on you. I won't apologize for being harsh about it either, because I see too many nice girls get heart broken over and over again. It's a downward spiral. Stop it and either pull yourself up out of that black depression you're in or get some help to do it like I have.

Oh and btw I'm dating her exclusively (pinksweett06) The date went awesome and a previous poster called it. Point for you man, we do make a good couple.

4/23/2011 8:22:11 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

sweetasspice
Toronto, OH

I often wonder about myself, am I that ugly or just that fat?

4/23/2011 10:35:57 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

brianx13
London, OH

Quote from sweetasspice:
I often wonder about myself, am I that ugly or just that fat?

If you're wondering that about yourself, then others will wonder it about you too.

4/23/2011 11:25:10 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

sb1229
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,352)
Cleveland, OH

Brian and pinksweet.... I wish you both all the luck in the world!! Go for it!! ( Ya'll do make a cute couple. JMO!!)

4/23/2011 11:56:15 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

brianx13
London, OH

Quote from sb1229:
Brian and pinksweet.... I wish you both all the luck in the world!! Go for it!! ( Ya'll do make a cute couple. JMO!!)

She makes us a gorgeous couple

I'm just sexy

4/24/2011 5:41:48 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

mike051986
Cincinnati, OH

I love thicker or bigger girls I just find it more sexy plus they always have the best personaltys

4/24/2011 6:08:50 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

pinksweett06
Tallmadge, OH

Quote from sb1229:

Thanks so much! I'm hoping he will let me drag him to the m&g in june!

Brian...youre crazy haha

4/24/2011 7:03:04 AM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

brianx13
London, OH

o.O I may be persuaded to go to the M&G in June... Depends on how persuasive Pink is

4/25/2011 2:26:41 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

sb1229
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,352)
Cleveland, OH

Quote from pinksweett06:
Thanks so much! I'm hoping he will let me drag him to the m&g in june!

A little duct tape, a konk on the head (not too hard though) and throw him in the trunk!! Mission accomplished.

4/25/2011 2:29:40 PM Thoughts on Bigger girls?  

pinksweett06
Tallmadge, OH

Haha I don't think I'll need to do too much convincing