Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonls

You spent years emotionally investing oneself in your wife. merritt island singles We believe practically nothing is the dating app refund peregian beach accommodation we think practically nothing is the folks will grant either a single booking. My final date was a tinder, she was ever so sweet, but looked 10 years older than her pictures. live fling meet It happens every single day, thanks to web sites like Eharmony.

what is the best local hookup app

We will read them out loud so we can all laugh collectively at your excellent, poor, or ugly dating story. danville craigslist personals Kelly Cheung, 26, from Skipton, was diagnosed with breast cancer right after a date she met on the dating app, Hinge, noticed a lump. Or will he spend six months out of the year travelling on his yacht? This question will inform you about his go to source of entertaining. tinder 40303 fix It was a blanket, and woven into it was the image of our initially Tinder conversation.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/13/2011 9:48:31 PM Wanting him back!!!  

tricey2011
Chicago, IL

I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY FOR FIVE YEARS AND THE RELATIONSHIP WAS FINE UNTIL 4 MONTHS AGO WHEN HIS MOM FELL ILL. HIS MOM ENDED UP PASSING ON MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN JANUARY AND I FOUND OUT IN FEBURARY THAT HE HAD BEEN CHEATING ON ME SINCE RIGHT BEFORE SHE PASSED. I STILL LOVE HIM AND WOULD LIKE TO BE BACK WITH HIM...WHAT SHOULD I DO

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/13/2011 10:09:07 PM Wanting him back!!!  

scatterbrain3
Over 2,000 Posts (2,513)
Winchester, VA

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

And please God turn the caps lock off.

3/13/2011 10:13:17 PM Wanting him back!!!  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,905)
Henderson, NV

He was in emotional turmoil and likely tried to mitigate it by doing what he did.

I take it you two broke up. Was it over the cheating or his mother's death?

Does he want to come back? Who was the one who ended it?

3/13/2011 10:52:45 PM Wanting him back!!!  
driver406
Over 2,000 Posts (3,715)
Saint Paul, MN

Send him condolances on his Ma. That's just the Christian thing to do, showing compassion and all. As for dating? Drop his sorry butt! If he really wanted you, then he wouldn't have been cheating. You can't trust him, so dump him, but show him compassion about losing his Ma.

3/13/2011 11:08:22 PM Wanting him back!!!  

jjjunit
Moreno Valley, CA

Move on he isnt good enought for u

3/13/2011 11:22:14 PM Wanting him back!!!  
notlookingjust
Carrollton, TX

Quote from tricey2011:
I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY FOR FIVE YEARS AND THE RELATIONSHIP WAS FINE UNTIL 4 MONTHS AGO WHEN HIS MOM FELL ILL. HIS MOM ENDED UP PASSING ON MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS IN JANUARY AND I FOUND OUT IN FEBURARY THAT HE HAD BEEN CHEATING ON ME SINCE RIGHT BEFORE SHE PASSED. I STILL LOVE HIM AND WOULD LIKE TO BE BACK WITH HIM...WHAT SHOULD I DO

Love covers a multitude of sins....
And love is blind..... I totally relate... I was with mine over 20 years... he is a serial cheater... a habitual liar.. but I still love him.... don't want him anymore.... and I feel sorry for the woman he left me for...... because he has cheated on her MANY times already too..... although she kinda deserves. It and I told her he would before he moved from my house to hers...

3/13/2011 11:32:04 PM Wanting him back!!!  

bigbazborn
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,807)
Red Wing, MN

Turn off the damn CAPS.

You already know the answer . . . . move on.

3/13/2011 11:43:06 PM Wanting him back!!!  

sazyy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,699)
Victoria
Australia

stop yelling for a start

just move on .....

lol i need to learn to read the answer above me b4 i post ...

oh well gr8 minds think alike baz

[Edited 3/13/2011 11:44:29 PM ]

3/13/2011 11:56:20 PM Wanting him back!!!  

winkies
New York, NY

This isn't something easy. When you're battling between your mind and your heart, the best thing to do is go with your mind. He cheated on you. Whether it was during a difficult time or not it just doesn't make a difference. The outcome is always the same, the trust goes right out the window and in comes the doubt. You try to work on a relationship that's doomed and you grow tired and it drains you and it ends again. Life is full of moments that are really difficult and who's to say the next time he's going through something, you aren't gonna be wondering how he's trying to keep his mind off of things when you're not around.

Another thing you have to worry about... your birthday. How is he ever gonna celebrate it with you if it's also the anniversary of his mother's death. Let it go, hunny. It's really over.

3/14/2011 12:34:06 AM Wanting him back!!!  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,125)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

You are talking to us--when you should be talking to him.

3/14/2011 2:39:38 AM Wanting him back!!!  

mizzwva
Charleston, WV

Move on and forward with your life ... He is not worth your worry!

You will find somebody more deserving of you.

3/14/2011 2:43:40 AM Wanting him back!!!  

surfaceofficer
San Diego, CA

I know your pain...but infidelity can't be tolerated; especially if you were prospecting this man for marriage. Love doesn't fade fast nor does the associated pain, but holding him accountable is an important innate and personal message from-you-to-you. Namely...I'm worth being someone's one and only and I don't need nor will I except anything less.

[Edited 3/14/2011 2:44:10 AM ]

3/14/2011 3:04:30 PM Wanting him back!!!  

cuddlyguy77
Kent, WA

Got back to him, that way he'll have an easier time hooking up with other women. Lord knows, women love a guy that is taken.

Seriously, he used the "my mom was sick" excuse. What will it be next time? You didn't give him enough blowjobs? Enough anal? He had to cheat cause you would not talk about doing a threesome?

He WILL come up with another excuse to bang some other woman. He will have sex with other women. Period.

So the real question is.... do you want to be with someone who you know will bang the 5 women he walked past today?

[Edited 3/14/2011 3:04:46 PM ]

3/14/2011 3:07:12 PM Wanting him back!!!  

ballerina9
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
County Antrim, N. Ireland
United Kingdom

he cheated....hes no good....move on

3/14/2011 3:09:52 PM Wanting him back!!!  
teawithsugar
Pittsburgh, PA

Spend your time working on your self-esteem rather than thinking about him.

3/14/2011 3:12:07 PM Wanting him back!!!  
4evertrue2011
Fairfield, OH

You should concentrate on moving on and getting over him!! We always want want wat we can't have but thats truly unhealthy..he is a cheater and he hurt u once. Concentate on ur life and how grateful u should be that he is know longer a part of it. Good luck!

3/14/2011 3:37:11 PM Wanting him back!!!  

pinpanther
Trenton, MI

listen to yr mind, not yr heart

3/14/2011 4:19:33 PM Wanting him back!!!  

hugsnlaughter
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,028)
McKeesport, PA

Why would you want someone back that cheated on you? He will just cheat again; move on.

3/16/2011 8:10:14 PM Wanting him back!!!  

tricey2011
Chicago, IL

we broke up over the cheating and he says that he dosent wanna come back

3/16/2011 8:36:39 PM Wanting him back!!!  
driver406
Over 2,000 Posts (3,715)
Saint Paul, MN

Look, if the guy doesn't care if you died and went to hell, why in the world would you want him back? He's showing you what he thinks by staying away and you sit there pining away for a love you can't have. What you ought to do is forget the bum and find some guy that you can have.

3/16/2011 8:42:12 PM Wanting him back!!!  

gjlover
Grand Junction, CO

Quote from tricey2011:
and he says that he dosent wanna come back

And there is your answer.

3/16/2011 8:52:58 PM Wanting him back!!!  

barbiedollgirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,304)
Vienna, VA

just because you love someone does not mean it was meant to be. LET HIM GO

3/17/2011 12:16:17 AM Wanting him back!!!  

jerdate314
Seal Beach, CA

For God's sake, tricey, tell this to him, not us. Find out from him what the story is, not us.

3/17/2011 12:20:57 AM Wanting him back!!!  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,125)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

So you really want this man in your life?? Don't you feel that you deserve better than him?? You have love for him---LOVE WHAT??? What is there so special about him--especially when he obviously does NOT care for you. Is he YOUR idea of a real man--and how a woman should be treated??

3/17/2011 2:37:50 AM Wanting him back!!!  

angel434
Blue Springs, MO

That is really odd, when my x's Mom died, same thing, began to cheat.
Told me life was short & he wanted to live to the fullest. Don't want him back.

3/17/2011 7:41:11 AM Wanting him back!!!  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,905)
Henderson, NV

Quote from tricey2011:

Sorry, that had to hurt, hearing that.

3/17/2011 7:51:16 AM Wanting him back!!!  

susansheart839
Over 2,000 Posts (3,380)
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Quote from tricey2011:

What????!!! And you want him back? Awwwww, c'mon g/f, you have already invested 5 wasted years on this cheating a**hole. Doesn't matter that his mom passed away, he still cheated. He doesn't respect you or your feelings.

1. Don't give him free rent in your mind or heart
2. Never make him your priority when he is only making you an option

If you go back, you are virtually telling him it's ok to cheat on you because you don't feel good enough about yourself to dump his sorry a** once and for all.

3/17/2011 7:53:04 AM Wanting him back!!!  

cwg76
Over 2,000 Posts (2,343)
Jacksonville, FL

Once a cheater always a cheater is complete bs! I cheated on a gf when I was 19 and after seeing how bad it hurt her, I realized how awful what I had done was. If things get to the point where you feel like you might stray, just end the relationship.

But on the other hand, if someone cheats on you, the trust is gone. Once that is gone, the relationship cannot survive. You would be paranoid everytime he was out of your site, wondering if he was with another woman.

3/17/2011 9:16:21 AM Wanting him back!!!  

cuddlyguy77
Kent, WA

Quote from tricey2011:

Oh, in THAT CASE,
bend over backwards. Sacrifice EVERYTHING for him. DO NOT go to school, get a job, nothing. Be his total slave, and he may grace you every once in a while with his presence, you know when he is tired from f**king all the other chicks, or needs a break from making babies with 15 other women.

GOOD LORD GIRL!!! How more clear can it be then that?

I had a friend that decided she wanted to be romantic with me. I was NOT attracted to her. She was super clingy like you are, I finally had to say this to get her to leave, I did not want to do it but I had to or else she would not have left me alone..

"I think you are ugly, I am not attracted to you. IF we dated I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU FROM THE FIRST DAY. We would never have sex, never kiss, I'd get that from other women. I do not want you, I do not want to have anything to do with you. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Girl, so more respect for yourself then throwing yourself after some guy that could cafre less if you are killed or not!

Find someone who will cherish you!

3/17/2011 9:43:54 PM Wanting him back!!!  

shaary
Atlanta, GA

You gotta repeat 100 times every morning "f**k him" every day till you don't believe it. Then you'll be able to find somebody decent.

3/17/2011 9:46:18 PM Wanting him back!!!  

vanir
Victoria
Australia

Quote from shaary:
You gotta repeat 100 times every morning "f**k him" every day till you don't believe it. Then you'll be able to find somebody decent.

you're scary, but it's sexy

3/17/2011 9:54:21 PM Wanting him back!!!  

shaary
Atlanta, GA

I am just really reaaaaly tired of being a good girl...
Sometimes I feel I am turning into a bloody vampire or something like that....

3/17/2011 10:22:22 PM Wanting him back!!!  

hye_man
New York, NY

If u were around while his mom was ill, he would have expressed his feelings to u instead of the other woman….

3/17/2011 10:39:27 PM Wanting him back!!!  

das74
Santa Maria, CA

Quote from tricey2011:

I was going to say..."People do irrational things when a loved one is dying"

But after reading this very post I would say to you with the upmost respect to your feelings, the following:

1. Hun, he has stated that he does not want to get back with you, for whatever reasons..only he knows
2. Even though this will be a dark time for you and you may not be able to see it right now? You did nothing wrong or if you did only you know.
3. Let him go, this is what he wants and seriously as much as it hurts, do you want to be the one wanting when he has moved on and does not want you?
4. Do you.
5. Let him do him, you never know the circumstances are too hard to determine the outcome but one thing you know right now is that he has expressed not wanting to be with you..
5. You have a life..put one foot in front of the other and just live mama.

Good luck and much love

3/17/2011 10:41:32 PM Wanting him back!!!  

heartless0824
Lufkin, TX

only u know what u want,,and I would follow my heart, and then see where it leads u..

3/18/2011 8:28:31 AM Wanting him back!!!  
barbrey
Riverdale, GA

Quote from cuddlyguy77:
Got back to him, that way he'll have an easier time hooking up with other women. Lord knows, women love a guy that is taken.

Seriously, he used the "my mom was sick" excuse. What will it be next time? You didn't give him enough blowjobs? Enough anal? He had to cheat cause you would not talk about doing a threesome?

He WILL come up with another excuse to bang some other woman. He will have sex with other women. Period.

So the real question is.... do you want to be with someone who you know will bang the 5 women he walked past today?

you have your answer right here from a man's point of view and he told you the truth. Trust me,this did not just come up 4 months ago, it has been an issue for the full 5 years you have been there. most cheaters just cheat because they can. No other reason and then they will try to convince you it is your fault and if you were _____(fill in the blank) they would not cheat. then it is easy for them to get over you, but hard for you to get over them because they have justified the cheating in their own little brain and you have not because it was not fair, was not necessary and was not a whole lot of things, but it is what it is. Unless you want to be the rebound girl in his life, the one he comes back to after he has screwed the world and brings back some really nasty crap to you in the process, move on. do what you have to do to get over him, spend some time by youself and then go be happy. don't worry about finding anyone else for while until you get yourself back together.

3/18/2011 10:17:21 AM Wanting him back!!!  

thunder_lover71
Over 2,000 Posts (2,087)
Howard City, MI

You might want to start off with growing a I.q. why would you want him back.

3/18/2011 10:23:35 AM Wanting him back!!!  

falconpebs
Sao Paulo
Brazil

Ya talk like it was the end of the world, when actually is not.

First thing ya should kno, asking for advices will make ya more confused than u already r...

One good advice would be, don't take advice from people, cuz they always find a way to persuade ya...eventually, ya'll do what they want, and not what ya should be doing...think about carefully, but make sure it's ur own choice....not them

Good luck...

3/18/2011 1:12:13 PM Wanting him back!!!  

thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,423)
Alpharetta, GA

CAPS

3/18/2011 1:17:32 PM Wanting him back!!!  
akachipmonster
Over 1,000 Posts (1,656)
Columbus, OH

Quote from tricey2011:

Then your question is pointless.

I would have 2nd thoughts about anyone who responded to the stress of losing a parent by cheating on his/her partner.

3/26/2011 2:19:06 PM Wanting him back!!!  

collinsjc
Falmouth, ME

tell him the truth,

3/26/2011 2:23:58 PM Wanting him back!!!  

donnaboo
Winston Salem, NC

Do not take him back! Start the healing process to get your heart and mindset back. I had a man that I took back after cheating, he showed me that he had changed but I could never trust him again. Everything that he did I didn't trust or thought that he had a motive behind. From job hunting to seeing his family I never could trust him again. Trust me, it will never work. Once that bond is broken, its hard to seal.

3/26/2011 2:56:14 PM Wanting him back!!!  

scspanker
Greenwood, SC

RUN RUN RUN RUN REAL FAST

3/26/2011 4:08:50 PM Wanting him back!!!  

60freebird
Atlanta, GA

WHY???????

Don't torture yourself. Move on and enjoy your life with someone worth your time and effort!

3/26/2011 4:12:36 PM Wanting him back!!!  

randa_1990
Over 1,000 Posts (1,053)
Pierpont, OH

the old saying "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!" comes to mind, dont be a fool

3/28/2011 9:41:55 PM Wanting him back!!!  

rockyrulez2010
Stillwater, OK

Hi I'm Stacey from stillwater,Oklahoma and I'm 36 yr old I need to be strong enough to get my buddy back since he split his friendship with me last year and isn't love with me anymore. He is amazing man to me and he can't take control of his life. I love him with all my hearts. And my brother doesn't like him at all. What should I do and my 27 yr old doesn't want me to give up on my nephew's next friend that I know from back in the 90's. Please help

3/29/2011 5:29:07 AM Wanting him back!!!  

iamalwaysjustme
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,867)
Olathe, KS

Quote from teawithsugar:
Spend your time working on your self-esteem rather than thinking about him.

Great advice

3/29/2011 8:36:32 AM Wanting him back!!!  

funches
Chicago, IL

Quote from tricey2011:

if you don't mind sharing him with other women then keep him...if you do mind sharing him with other women then the decision is obvious