Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup complaints

Then create your dating profile in minutes and start viewing other members, send and sign messages, chat rooms and a great deal far more. hook up flagstaff The Doobdoo Indian Dating App enables individuals to do just that. At times this is a sign the partnership just isn t meant to be, and at that point it is usually finest to move on. doublelist sf bay Out of all dating apps in China, its method is substantially much more individual.

skipthegames singles

Some men and women are really open online, sharing deep thoughts or feelings, even though other folks favor to lurk, scroll and stay anonymous. single women in savannah ga He named me pretty and said I looked better in individual than on my profile picture. At the finish of the inquiries they stared into every other s eyes for 4 minutes. reddit tinder sex But it is all also simple to have an entire conversation without leaving the book these days to talk devoid of accessing the other person s particular humanity.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/15/2007 12:42:07 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

Male of course........This is a matter of interpretation....

In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God and the Word came to earth to live with Mankind.....

If you say Jesus was not without self-talk, then what ???You prove to me he was not an angel from everlasting to everlasting ?????

And I only take pain medicines for forums such as some post....

[Edited 6/15/2007 8:38:27 PM]

6/19/2007 7:13:58 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

natruel
Kissimmee, FL

before he became saten meaning the resister...it states in the bible that he was finner then the jewels...after being cast out of the heavens..he is a spirit being..and trust me he wont turn into anything below godship..thats what he always wanted nothing less

6/19/2007 2:18:04 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

That is again saying that god made another mistake he made an angel that wasn't perfect then made a man and woman that wasn't perfect. I have a problem with a god that has this much trouble keeping his creation under control. If they were perfect they could not have sinned and don't start the free will because they were innocent.

6/19/2007 2:32:15 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

God also gave us a free will and it is we that use that free will to turn what God made perfect into something imperfect.

6/19/2007 2:35:46 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

QOH-I have a problem with a god that has this much trouble keeping his creation under control. If they were perfect they could not have sinned

hwh-why should you have a problem with god, when evidently it was ment to be in the first place satan was jealous because he couldnt take over. and thats why he was thrown from heaven in the first place,

6/19/2007 2:44:02 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I told you before HH I know the bible you keep telling me what it says when I was reading 15 years before you were born. I just don't believe a creater would create something then blame it for not being perfect.

6/20/2007 8:08:50 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

natruel
Kissimmee, FL

free will meaning giving us a choice to serve him or not....and it doesnt matter how many years you read the bible...the only way you are going to understand it, is if your asking through prayer the proper understanding, like Jesus said,... if you dont know my father...you dont know me....and just for the facts...Jehovah is a loving god...but even satan has a short time longer before he is destroyed...if you would really want to know the dept of the bible,... next time let a jehovah witness in..because soon the preaching work will be no more,and time will be up to know the things that are not secret anymore

6/20/2007 10:31:57 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

yes he does he was the right hand angel of god and he is the father of sin he decieved one third of the angels in eaven into rebellion and someday he will be confined here on earth just him and his angels while the wicked r all dead and rightious r all in heaven

6/20/2007 10:33:11 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

now where in the bible does it say that there is a netherword

6/20/2007 10:42:45 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

Satan, from the Hebrew word for "adversary" (Standard Hebrew: ??????, Satan; Tiberian Hebrew Sa?an; Koine Greek: Sata???, Persian: ??????, Satanás; Aramaic: ????, Sa?änä; Arabic: ?????, Šay?an, Ge'ez: ???? Say?an, Turkish: Seytan), is a term that originates from the Abrahamic faiths, being traditionally applied to an angel. Ha-Satan is the accuser, a member of the divine council, who challenged the religious faith of humans, especially in the books of Job and Zechariah. Religious belief systems other than Judaism relate this term to a demon, a rebellious fallen angel, devil, minor god and idolatry, or as an allegory for evil.

Etymology and other names
The word Satan (meaning "adversary" or "accuser"), and the Arabic ????? (shaitan), derive from a Northwest Semitic root s?n, meaning "to be hostile", "to accuse".

In the New Testament, Satan is a name thought to refer to a supernatural entity who appears in several passages and possesses demonic god-like qualities. The name is found in passages alongside Diabolos (Greek for the devil) more than thirty times, referring to the same person or thing as Satan.

The most common English synonym for Satan, "the Devil", is descended from Middle English devel, from Old English deofol, which represents an early Germanic borrowing of Latin diabolus (also the source of diabolical). This in turn was borrowed from Greek diabolos 'slanderer', from diaballein, 'to slander': dia- 'across, through' + ballein, 'to hurl'. In Greek, the term diabolos (???ß????, 'slanderer'), carries more negative connotations than the Hebrew ha-satan (??????, 'accuser', 'obstructer', 'adversary') which possesses no demonic qualities in the Torah writings and is believed by many to be a great and glorious Angel who was created on the sixth day of creation.

Ha-satan is called Baal Davar by Chasidic Jews of the eighteenth century, so this could also be taken as a name for Satan. Lucifer is sometimes used in Christian theology to refer to Satan, from a reference to Isaiah 14:12-14. Though other Christians suggest that in context it referred to none other than the King of Babylon himself, having figuratively fallen from heaven and ate grass like an ox.

In Jewish theology, this figure (Helel in Hebrew) has nothing to do with Satan. It is generally agreed among Rabbinical sources that Isaiah was in fact referring to King Nebuchadnezzar. Beelzebub (meaning "Lord of Flies") is actually the name of a Philistine god, but is also used in the New Testament as a synonym for Satan. A corrupted version, "Belzeboub," is used in the The Divine Comedy.

"The dragon" and "the old serpent" in the Book of Revelation 12:9, 20:2 have also been identified with Satan, as have "the prince of this world" in the Book of John 12:31, 14:30; "the prince of the power of the air" also called Meririm, and "the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" in the Book of Ephesians 2:2; and "the god of this world" in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Satan and the Angel of death and destruction, "Abaddon," are sometimes claimed to be identical. This is observed in John Bunyan's, Pilgrim's Progress He is also equated with "Ahriman," the Persian "Prince of Evil". The angel "Leviathan" is described as "that crooked serpent," which is also used to describe Satan in Revelation 12:9. "Sar ha Olam," a possible name for Metatron, is described by Michael, Jehoel and St. Paul, as Satan.

6/20/2007 11:47:02 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Believe what you will Natrul but I was a johovah witness for 5 years and they are the ones who convinced me anyone can take the bible and prove what ever they want to prove. That is one of the religions I was kicked out of. Their teachings just about killed me.

6/24/2007 7:51:13 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

thspencley
Toledo, OH

jw is a cult. they are liers and deceivers. twisting the word of god to brainwash there followers to submit to "them". satn does exists and he is real. he comes in different forms.

6/25/2007 10:00:41 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

pickyeater
Bloomfield, KY

It exist in the minds of the fearful; and will manifest itself as one will have it.

6/26/2007 12:38:47 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Yes I agree in the hearts and minds of men and women.

6/26/2007 12:40:10 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

no he exist in real life their is a real being called satan he is an angel believe it or not

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5