Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

Scammers develop fake profiles that are run by applications referred to as bots. lesbian chat rooms chicago To recognize how the dating game changed over the previous decade, we would look no further than Tinder. For instance, if you are a homebody, dating somebody who gets restless at household likely will not make a very good match. russian massage nj For instance, you can take a appear at their interest groups and forum pages to study how customers in the community are feeling about Friend Finder and dating in basic.

www listcrawler con

Numerous young guys are balding and lots of are quick. birmingham singles line Like Natalie, Mackey, Ewing and Viola have all three been ghosted right when they were supposed to be hanging out with a match. It s time to ramp the conversation up a bit prior to final orders. how to delete russian brides account Your concerns matter, and you deserve to ask them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/26/2007 4:05:02 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

satan does exist he use to be called lucifer, until arch angel michael knocked him out of heaven

6/26/2007 7:49:50 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Have either of you ever met him? Then how do you know he is not a parable?

6/26/2007 7:55:32 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well hollywood he was not exactly knocked out more like cast out of heaven but the rest is right as for you queenof hearts we do not have to see him to know that he exist but he does his job is to steal kill and destroy and in the last days he will masquerade as jesus

6/27/2007 11:39:46 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

natruel
Kissimmee, FL

i am very sorry that you got difellowshiped....the truth is perfect...but the people is not, so whatever happened to keep you from returning to the real god...shouldnt be blamed on god...now whomever or whatever happened it will come to life it will be bloodguilt on the one who crushed the spirit or hopefully the lesson will be learned and you will remeber that god is not the blame and pray for mans error, i have problems with people because they come from many religions so some still bring there hard to leave bad habits with them.I pray for them and i pray to make me a better person... because man will not change ,unless it is in his heart... and his heart conditions are right......all i am saying is yes satan is very real,... thats how he keep us from serving the true god by taking his name out of the bible and turning people away by desires...as long as tribulations exsist satan will try to attack, because he dont have anymore time left on this earth .....and if you know the truth and refuse to except it ! repent and turn back to the real god...that is why jesus came to earth to introduce jehovah to those who satan turned away, and for us to witness that we are still loved......

6/27/2007 11:41:55 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

hey that's right 100% right i aggree with u natruel

6/27/2007 11:43:48 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

queenof hearts the earth was perfect before sin entered the world but satan he tempted adam and eve and they lost their immortality but the earth defintly was perfect

6/27/2007 11:48:00 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

natruel
Kissimmee, FL

think about this....have you ever notice that if a person say that they serve any other religion.... people may not agree.,but its ok....but as soon as a person say i serve Jehovah GOD and ask people to share in the only holly day (THE MEMORAIL of JESUS)....notice how upset or offensive or hatred people get...i use to be that way only because i heard through people lies about witnesses ...to tell you the truth i am not serving people i am serving JEHOVAH the way JESUS ask me to..... out of free will....whatever man has done to make you blame Jehovah remeber.... that is a spirit being used by satan...and if you do nothing else remeber to pray to Jehovah IN THE NAME OF Jesus Amen!

6/28/2007 4:57:03 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

summerdaze
Chattanooga, TN

The Witnesses are some of the kindest people I know and I am not one of them....And for the record if you ask them to not come back they won't.....if you don't want them to come back to visit you then don't tell them ok when thay say they'll come back and visit another time.....duhhh!!!!!.........And a person can't believe in Satan if a Person don't believe in HELL..... The reason that I don't believe in them is this simple fact.........GOD IS A MOTHER!!!!!A real mother might spank and a real mother doesn't destroy her children or tourtue(dang I can't spell this morning sorry) her children for an eternity....but that's just me.....I do love God...

6/28/2007 6:11:55 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

correction godk is a father he is our hevenly father

6/28/2007 10:19:00 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i think he looks something like george bush.

6/28/2007 11:37:09 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

lol china bush does look like a satan in the face

6/28/2007 12:00:14 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

j_mo
Oklahoma City, OK

LOL! Hi5, Hollywood!

6/28/2007 1:55:26 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

thspencley
Toledo, OH

God is a mother? um were is that in the Bible. thats not in the holy bible. you must be talking about another god. im interested in serving the TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD. the one you read about in the holy bible.

6/28/2007 7:27:11 PM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

jess1969
Amarillo, TX

1.)Do you belive satan exist?

a.)Yes I do believe satan exist

2.)what do you think satan looks like?

b.)My ex wife

6/29/2007 12:21:51 AM do you belive satan exist- what do you think he looks like  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

well if im made in gods image and im not a man then god must have the power to take on any form. if im not made in god's image i better stick with the chinese gods n goddesses

thspencley:
God is a mother? um were is that in the Bible. thats not in the holy bible. you must be talking about another god. im interested in serving the TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD. the one you read about in the holy bible.

[Edited 6/29/2007 12:22:16 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5