Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

Postings with lots of errors will be ignored. statesboro singles Elite Singles membership is very certified, making it an outstanding selection if customers are searching for stimulating conversations. Alternatively, you can make discovering dating match a lot more precise by scrolling by means of profiles and selecting 1 to initiate conversation. alysia magen onlyfans It also has each iPhone and Android apps for browsing matches on the go.

megapersnals

Please contemplate disabling the AdBlocker for all pages on BHW so you can use the core functionality of BHW. bullhead city dating If you d like to share, make contact with this reporter at These 15 stories of on the net dating disasters will feed your most significant paranoias. These concerns will aid you establish if a second date is in order. vietnam country girls All too normally, the actual character of the person only seems when some negative event hits them or you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2008 3:52:58 AM so where are all the good men again?  

kia8000
Glen Burnie, MD

I find it easy to met men but, a lot of them turn out to be not real men at all. so tell me where are the good ones? are they under rock?

3/1/2008 3:11:31 PM so where are all the good men again?  

brooklyn_dude
Brooklyn, NY

I don't know ... But if your are looking for hubby material.. I am here..

3/2/2008 2:04:35 PM so where are all the good men again?  

kia8000
Glen Burnie, MD

so u think u r my hubby huh?

3/3/2008 4:35:43 AM so where are all the good men again?  

smokejumper81
Oxon Hill, MD

where are all the good women

3/3/2008 5:26:18 AM so where are all the good men again?  

justlooking2155
Cumberland, MD

Can't find any here in Cumberland!!

3/6/2008 5:06:01 AM so where are all the good men again?  

lostinspain
Alcudia
Spain

I'am from the great state of MD and I'am a real man but I live in Spain now but they are out there just have to give them a chance or fly to Spain and we both can get lost ,,Have fun

3/6/2008 8:08:08 PM so where are all the good men again?  

hiltop
Baltimore, MD

im a good guy but im tired of finishing last so now im under a rock doing anything but dating but being lonely sucks too so i guess im going to have to put my head on the block and hope it dont get chopped off

3/7/2008 9:33:06 PM so where are all the good men again?  

big_brandon929
Hyattsville, MD

nopw i cant speak for all of the one who are good but, i am right here.

3/10/2008 6:53:24 PM so where are all the good men again?  

holycow1953
Boonsboro, MD

They may be men u met ,but not the one,keep searchin sweetie!

3/11/2008 4:14:46 AM so where are all the good men again?  

barrydalmi
Baltimore, MD

Late to the party....as ususal.

But here is my two cents. I often see this kind of complaint, from both sides of the gender "divide". One thing that I have learend over time and a few relationships in life.

We sort of get what we seek. You have to be what it is that you want to attract. Think about it as fishing in a way , not "phishing" which is slightly different.

When I was younger my grandma taught me that if you wanted to catch catfish you used worms...sunfish was corn...if you wanted a Bass you had to invest a little and use minnows.

The point of all that is. Well I don't know....

But I guess its that we men seem to want a nymphomaniac supermodel stripper, who goes to church and makes meals that mom would be proud of but also likes beer and football, but keeps six pack abs and wears high heels and likes to fish (get the picture) when we ourselves have picked up a little of a gut and the last time we tried to be witty or interesting was that first date...

So hopefully this didn't depress anyone, that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm just saying we all have to be a little more realistic. Try to be a little more forgiving and do our best to be "the best each can be" before we try to impose some silly standard on someone else.

3/13/2008 8:48:38 PM so where are all the good men again?  

chilleddread
Baltimore, MD

we aren't under a rock! were in the normal places, markets, work, laundramates,movies, etc. just stay away from clubs!!!

[Edited 3/13/2008 8:49:15 PM]

3/18/2008 6:25:01 PM so where are all the good men again?  

jbreezy
Clinton, MD

Just gotta look in the right places my, or in due time....you will find the right one, don't worry yourself.....just have fun....They usually come when you least expect it.

5/7/2008 9:39:59 AM so where are all the good men again?  

ewopper02
Hurlock, MD

define good. I find a lot of women today think bad boys are good. Cougars think guys old enough to be their grandsons are good. Some want guys that are married. What's good for you.Whoever you choose comes with two sides. good and bad. Us so called nice guys usually get kicked to the curb for the biker with the mean streak. those of us who do get accepted seem to get accepted by female dominatrix wannabes. so if you're looking for ward cleaver he died many years ago lol

5/7/2008 2:22:23 PM so where are all the good men again?  

mott5
Sykesville, MD

Barry from Baltimore is a smart man. Look at yourself...thats usually where you will find the problem and the answer.

[Edited 5/7/2008 2:24:56 PM]

5/8/2008 4:31:37 PM so where are all the good men again?  

realbuff63
Brooklyn, MD

jim from brooklyn md. ladies love ta hear from ya

Page: 1, 2