Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler con

These questions come from a psychological study by Dr. gay personals edmonton My mom when we do not reside together due to controlling and overbearing at times. I just wanted to find the ideal man, someone who was ideal for me. adam4adam c9m 21 Initially Date Inquiries

https megapersonals eu

Do you find yourself clueless soon after narrowing down the selections to two We have a one stop option to all of these challenges, and far more. dating service northwest arkansas But I rapidly came to hate initially dates themselves. I envision that they would be less exciting but much more steady than you. benjithechow Whilst you may well be tempted to talk to app, some individuals have their own conversations going on and they may possibly not take also kindly to the rooms.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2008 8:57:42 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

Just saw a movie with Melanie Griffith. Cherry2000. Maybe there are some of those out there.

3/1/2008 9:00:09 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

trisha1
Erie, PA

Quess people didn't have maids back in 1955.Trisha

3/1/2008 9:03:58 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

Oh yes they did but was spelled WIFE

3/1/2008 9:06:17 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

THE BEST WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS INDEED THROUGH HIS STOMACH --- PROVIDED THE KNIFE YOU STICK IN HIM HAS A BLADE THAT IS LONG ENOUGH TO REACH AND STAB THOUGH HIS HEART...

Back in 1963, I married a man who expected pretty much all of this nonsense. He even slapped me a time or two for disagreeing with his opinion about something inconsequential.

I'm not married to that old relic from the Gatsby generation anymore. And thank god and good riddance...!

When Women's Lib came along, I got an attitude and I learned how to use it! CAN I GET AN AMEN!

[Edited 3/1/2008 9:17:16 PM]

3/1/2008 9:11:12 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

trisha1
Erie, PA

jhy,no not wife,slave would be the word.Trisha

3/1/2008 9:17:45 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

jhny speechless as crawls out doggie door!

knives

3/1/2008 9:23:07 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

Seriously, this article describes me to a tee! When I was married I did all that and more...but he still cheated on me...Ironicaly my mother pounded into my head (and my sister) how important it was to be submissive, nurturing, doting, attentive, to my husband in order to keep him happy. Always submit to him sexually so he wont stray..always keep your appearance up making sure you dont let yourself go,so your husband wont get the wandering eye....I did all of that, and he still cheated!!!! My friends tease me all the time for being "old fashioned", and tell me they dont even wash their husbands laundry or cook for him...they never even sew on a missing button on a shirt for him...how many more women are like my friends? Anyone else like me?

3/1/2008 9:28:02 PM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

as my life flashes before me i missed out!

as they say ladyV where have i been all my life!

3/2/2008 7:53:24 AM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

Charmie's version:

He has dinner ready. He never plans ahead, but has a delicious meal ready on time for my convenience. This is a way of letting me know that he has been thinking about me and is concerned about my needs. Most women are hungry when they get home and the prospect of a good meal is part of the warm welcome needed.

Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when she arrives. Touch up your hair, put a clean tee shirt on and be fresh-looking. She has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

Be a little cheerful and a little more interesting for her. Her boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

*Clear away the clutter.

*Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your spouse arrives.

*Run a dustcloth over the tables.

*During the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for her to unwind by. Your spouse will feel she has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering to her comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction.

*Minimize all noise. At the time of her arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum.

*Encourage the children to be quiet.

*Be happy to see her.

*Greet her with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please her.

*Listen to her. You may have a dozen important things to tell her, but the moment of her arrival is not the time. Let her talk first - remember, her topics of conversation are more important than yours.

*Don't greet her with complaints and problems.

*Don't complain if she's late for dinner or even if she stays out all night. Count this as minor compared to what she might have gone through at work.

*Make her comfortable. Have her lean back in a comfortable chair or lie her down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for her.

*Arrange her pillow and offer to take off her shoes. Speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice.

*Don't ask her questions about her actions or question her judgment or integrity. *Remember, she is the master of the house and as such will always exercise her will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question her.

*A good man always knows his place.

3/2/2008 8:02:22 AM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

trisha1
Erie, PA

Charmie.I'm lovin it,but I doubt that the men would like to see it that way.Trisha

3/2/2008 8:16:36 AM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

settee
Denton, TX

I don't know....I've never done that before....and it doesn't sound TOO bad.....I just might like that kind of arrangement.....think about it ladies, we wouldn't have to get up and go to work and all that comes with THAT, we could stay home and spend the time making really great recipes and decorating, volunteer work, go have a spa day every week, not have to worry about money issues, and have our man come home to us every night......makes me go hhmmmmmmmmmmmm...

3/2/2008 8:24:11 AM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

kaintucky
Paducah, KY

well I have been doing all the things myself and continue to do so......

When I was married many years ago we did what was needed to be done to get thru each day and nobody kept score......

3/2/2008 9:44:48 AM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

ddhriss
Glen Burnie, MD

Yeah, me too kain. Many years ago, back in the day as they say, when I was married, I did most everything and nobody really kept score. The wife like to cook, so she did, but hated house keeping, so I either had to do it, or there would have been no clean cloths. So I've now been on my own for 20 years and still do it all, no big deal. Frankly, all that mushey stuff is just so much BS if there ain't "honesty" because it's all then just a big lie, and Nobody likes a liar. We've got a president that's a liar and I believe that he's from Texas too, is everybody from Texas a liar?

3/2/2008 9:48:42 AM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

classof63
Dunkirk, NY

All that works for me!! I remember that email, saved it somewhere, showed it to a couple of gals at work, almost got my head bit off..... Nothing wrong with having a good cook, I would love to have one (especially one thats good looking)

3/2/2008 9:51:48 AM Actual Good Housekeeping Ad, May 13, 1955.  

settee
Denton, TX

Hey! "is everybody from Texas a liar?" them's fighting words, bub.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4