Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

That may perhaps have been worth it a year ago, but now it s like, if this person infects me and I go on to infect my mother and my brother, is that worth it? One of the most important drivers of coronavirus spread is small social gatherings. rancho santa fe dating This will give you the opportunity to deliver more complete information and any supporting documents you want to supply. If they blame the other person and never take responsibility for their personal portion of it, watch out, warns Margaret Paul, a relationship professional. ninjutsu springfield mo If they re not feeling one hundred %, reschedule.

megapersonals

He apologised for being late, as he had gotten pulled more than for speeding and the cop gave him a difficult time. chat en phoenix arizona The following user was introverted and never believed in generating any friends or getting in any relationships. She asked a guy what his dream destination with her would be and a year later, they had been both backpacking across western Europe. sniffies wiki As soon as it locates them, it shows you their 1st name, age, a profile image and brief blurb.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/2/2008 7:13:36 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

OK Jay, turned out you were at the wrong place.

3/2/2008 7:16:06 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

xxjayxx
Gainesville, TX

Nothing new about that Viv, seems I am known to be in the wrong place often. But it do make life interesting, lol

3/2/2008 7:20:31 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

Shalah - I pretty much agree with almost everything that has been said. I believe that people with low self-esteem will just about never admit they were wrong. And lots of people that have a problem with someone will take it out on those who are closest to them rather than the person who upset them. In a close relationship, that sucks because you pay the price for everyone they have a problem with. Been there - done that and it definitely is not pleasant!

3/2/2008 7:21:41 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

shalah
Marshall, MO

sorp I totally agree with what you are saying. I hate more then anything even the thought of cencorship in any way. It is unamerican in my way of thinking. Everyone has a right to their own oppenion on any issue and should have the right to share that oppenion.

This is not where I was coming from when I started this thread and yet I am happy that you brought this up for it was a issue that I myself was concerned with.

I guess that I unintentionally brought this to mind in the way that I started this thread.

My thought was in a relationship between a woman and a man when issues come up where they disagree why is it so hard for one or the other of them to say I was wrong I am sorry

Shalah

3/2/2008 7:36:00 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

shalah
Marshall, MO

I agree we aim. I have seen relationships like that. Sometimes people treat total strangers better then they treat their own family or mate. How sad that is ... Taking granted of the very people who has your best interest at heart is not the way to a happy home.
Shalah

3/2/2008 7:53:45 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

rmoore
Corpus Christi, TX

I learned this from an ole boy while working in the oil fields north of Denver.

Sometimes when a well wasn't producing I would spend sometimes hours with it; firmly convinced that what I was doing was the correct proceedure. Well, this old man came up one day and he said, just walk away from it for awhile....go do something else for a couple of hours and it will come to you.

And, it always did.

I've found, when in the heat of some battle, where everyone is firmly entrenched, just to walk away for awhile, reexamine the issue, then come back to the table.
By doing this, I've learned that more times than not I was wrong...and believe me, I hate being wrong about an issue. Kinda like that drowning person that will grab even a double-edged sword....

But now, when I'm wrong, I freely admit it. A helluva lot easier believe me.

Ron

3/2/2008 7:59:38 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

shalah
Marshall, MO

3/2/2008 8:11:12 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Shalah,

This is in response to your question:

"My thought was in a relationship between a woman and a man when issues come up where they disagree why is it so hard for one or the other of them to say I was wrong I am sorry"

When I was younger, being right and being able to prove that I was right to someone was important to me. However, as I've matured, I've come to have a different outlook. If I were in the circumstances that you described above (in a relationship with a man) and we were in a disagreement where each was certain that we were correct and the other one was wrong, I've learned several things:

1) You can agree to disagree, then kiss and makeup
2) You can both be correct but just have a different take on a subject based on your personal experiences

and the last one and my absolute favorite is a question I ask myself (not him):
3) Would you rather be right Sandie, or would you rather be happy?

This doesn't mean I'm a doormat to my sweetie. To me, it just means that our relationship should be more important to me than being right (99.9% of the time).

All of that said, I'd just prefer to not have disagreements with him and focus more on what is good in our relationship. Shalah.... good topic!

JMO-- Leila

[Edited 3/2/2008 8:16:39 AM]

3/2/2008 8:22:41 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

Sha....
I did not read all the replys to your post, I did read yours....
and please, this is just my take on it....respect your view as your view and many times agree....
couple of questions and thouhgts....
wrong....from whose point of view...yours or theirs? If someone truly thinks they are right why would they admit to be wrong? In their mind they are not, you are.
Many times agruements ensue because of differences in opinion....and I am sure that you as much as anyone else believes your opinion, and respect the right of someone else to have and hold the same.
Have you ever, probably have, had the experience where the first disagreement gets lost in the discussion of who is right and who is wrong, creating yet another case....
I really believe that when it comes to adults there is only one right and wrong....and that is how it is seen by the holder.
Now I then too have the privilege of choosing accept or reject their ideas, but that is yet another discussion..

[Edited 3/2/2008 8:25:22 AM]

3/2/2008 8:45:42 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

well sometimes people fall into a rut
like i know i always wrong.just ask my ex ,and my kids.

3/2/2008 9:09:15 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

shalah
Marshall, MO

lol I am not in a relationship to agree or disagree I am just an observer so here is a forinstance. lol wife works full time job plus raises sheep. Husband raises cattle lol Wife has baby sheep husband has baby calf both are needing to be bottle fed. Wife says we have to feed babies nutritious milk and take care of them feed every few hours on schedule. wife feeds both sheep and calf when she is home. Husband wont feed sheep so she takes baby sheep with to work so it will get fed on time ect. Stays up late to feed calf. Finely too much for wife so husband takes calf to other place and only goes to feed baby ccalf when wants to and not on schedule and dont take care to make sure feed is nutricious for the calf. Calf dies wife says what why did calf die? Husband says I dont know why, it just decieded to die is all. hmmmmmmmm

3/2/2008 11:37:40 AM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

21stcent
South Prairie, WA

Not admitting your wrong = stubborn

Admitting your wrong = liberation

3/2/2008 4:44:37 PM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

It seems like I always say I'm sorry--even when it isn't my fault.There are people who never think they are wrong--It's so sad----I mean---how hard is it to say I'm sorry???

big hugs---lotsafun

3/2/2008 4:54:23 PM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

When I trained new people for a job, First thing I told them: You will make mistakes.
Never try to cover it up. First tell me. Then lets go to the customer or customers others it affects. Figure out what is best for all and just fix it. Twenty seven years in business, this works every time. Works for businesses or individuals, friends or husband and wife. Makes you more careful and keeps all chanells open.

Once you say I did this or said this wrong. What else can be done to you. The worst is over. After one uses this as a method of correcting a wrong..words or deads. After a few times, it is so easy to admit the wrong. 100% success record in fixing problems without law suites, sometimes some get upset a little, but when they learn you are openly working for and with them, they also calm down.

3/2/2008 5:59:54 PM why is it so hard for some people to admit when they are wrong?  

shalah
Marshall, MO

Lady I agree with that 100 %

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5