Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

late night hookups

This is in particular the case for users that have a restricted social group, are new to town, or otherwise. crossett singles We give limitless matching and we ll also send you new dating by e mail. Envision your incredibly personal Dream Group of highly skilled dating authorities searching for the pretty ideal regional matches, sparking their interest, and arranging all the dates for you. dog licks bbw With our extensive personality test, we can aid you obtain an individual who you are genuinely compatible with.

listcrawler om

Conversations tend to lull just about every so typically, particularly with individuals you do not know all that properly. santa clarita personals Online daters can nevertheless send a message it just won t show up in the recipient s inbox unless you match. So be bold ask if they are up for a swift video chat to see if you happen to be both into taking the IRL plunge. is adult search legit I believe if a lot more men and women asked themselves this question they d be a lot more prepared to essentially date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/2/2008 9:34:56 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  
lauram521
Beech Grove, IN

My fiance recently passed away in August. He was addicted to narcotics and was doing a lot of things in the end of his life that was wrong. Lying, stealing, manipulating, you name it he was doing it. His family kept saying they were so happy because he had been saved. I am not sure how this works as he was a baptist and I am a Methodist. I want to believe he is with God and safe, but I have felt no sign of this and it scares me. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would be grateful and happy to listen.

3/4/2008 12:10:37 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

lauram521, i dare say only God can answer that. We can hope and wish all we want, but his name being in God's book of life according to his life is in his hands, not ours. I have enough on my hands trying to live my life according the God's way to condemn another. Sure, if you ask for scripture, I can give that, but knowing? That's between him and Mr Big up there.

have faith and do not worry about something you can do anything about. Only Jesus can intervene when judgment day comes. Our life is our choice. There is nothing you can do about your brothers or sisters life, save showing Gods mercy and love while we are on earth. I remember King David's words when he said he sinned even without knowing he sinned. Also when Christ was asked which is the greatest sin, he replied that if you break one of his Father's commands, you've broken them all. no sin is greater or less than other.

may God grant you peace....

3/4/2008 12:49:44 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  
goldangel
Hickory, NC

I can not say for sure its not my place to judge anyone, But I think of it this way if you are in the water
and are drowning and Jesus give you is hand and you get into the boat, you are saved. But if you jump back
in and want ask Jesus to pull you back in you will drown. But we can hope he called out for forgiving.

8/26/2008 9:01:12 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

royr1
Saltillo, MS

If he was sincere in his public profession then, he is saved and you will see him in heaven when you die. If he wasn't sincere, then he is in Hell. If his family believes he is in heaven then, they might be right. Only God knows for sure. It's that simple.

9/2/2008 6:55:01 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

laura i hate to say it but once saved always saved is a lie from the pit
god show us the backslidders have a place in the lake of fire...dont be decieved...by mans words go by gods words,,,,

9/5/2008 2:56:49 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

royr1
Saltillo, MS

Quote from blessedlady48:
laura i hate to say it but once saved always saved is a lie from the pit
god show us the backslidders have a place in the lake of fire...dont be decieved...by mans words go by gods words,,,,

You are wrong, blessedlady48. The Bible tells us that once we are saved, then we always will be saved. Here are some verses...

John 2:24, John 3:15 & 16, John 6:47, John 11:26, I John 2:25, I John 5:11-13

I'm sure that there are more.

To everyone,

As I said before, if one accepts Christ as their personal savior and means it, then he or she is saved.

9/5/2008 6:44:42 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Nobody can judge where he is now.

You can rest assured that God is infinitely merciful and infinitely just.

God bless.

9/6/2008 7:47:31 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

Nobody can judge where he is now.

You can rest assured that God is infinitely merciful and infinitely just.

God bless.

Two thumps up Fuzz Only one has been condemn and his name is Lucifer, Satan, death, that old dragon, the serpent. No one knows what someone may say in their last breath of life in this flesh. So lets not judge. Only God knows, and He knows all.

9/6/2008 9:18:34 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

lees224
Cohoes, NY

yes Quincy my friend this is true...no one knows except God what is in someones heart,and God is witness to a person till they take their last breath..so very true..Glad you are here...lee

9/6/2008 9:49:29 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

no roy ask god to show u thats a deception many believe...if we were saved no matter what ...why be holy...lets live as the world lives
god says no
the one who endures to the end
and also who wins the race gets the prize
he also says...dont be decieved by false teaching ...we need to be holy before the lord
and why does he say walk in the spirit??? so u will not fill the desires of ur flesh
.....we would all be able to go drink ,,have sex and do what ever we want then ...no suffering????THE BIBLE SAYS TO BE A SERVANT OF THE LORD IS LONG SUFFERING ..and think because once we gave our heart to jesus,,,and then left BACKSLIDE AND DIDNT REPENT ..and didnt come back to the LORD we would be saveed????ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED IS NOT TRUE...THE LORD SPOKE THAT TO ME ... ...sorry i got news for u ....the backslidders have a place in the lake of fire...go look it up

9/6/2008 10:02:02 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

1 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. 2 And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; 4 neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this you know,[a] that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. 6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. 7 Therefore do not be partakers with them.

9/6/2008 10:11:57 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

charlesestr
Porterdale, GA

Still "Once-saved-always-saved" doesn't feel too well with me, what's the point of the Old Testament if you repent, have Jesus in your heart as Lord and Savior and you just back to sinning and still make it to heaven? The New Testament which teaches grace teaches us how to become saved by the blood of Jesus, but the Old Testament which teaches law teaches us how to stay saved.

9/6/2008 4:06:18 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

thats right Charles,,its a lie from the pit
dont be decieved..once saved always saved...yeah i wish...

9/6/2008 5:20:28 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Quote from lauram521:
My fiance recently passed away in August. He was addicted to narcotics and was doing a lot of things in the end of his life that was wrong. Lying, stealing, manipulating, you name it he was doing it. His family kept saying they were so happy because he had been saved. I am not sure how this works as he was a baptist and I am a Methodist. I want to believe he is with God and safe, but I have felt no sign of this and it scares me. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would be grateful and happy to listen.

we all have a free pass toward God the Father.
don't let docturns sway you. Each of us have a bit of God the Father residing within us.
That still voice speaking to our superconcious.

if we in our earth life havn't rejected the seeking of our,or [a] concept of God,
we will be resurected in the Mansion worlds[Heaven].
if we have created a hard heart towards, progressing to the Father, by sin and iniquity;
we will probably not want to continue.

in my openion as simple as that....
seek ye first the kingdom of God,
and all things will be given to you.

9/6/2008 8:45:42 PM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

lees224
Cohoes, NY

4ever..there are places.
places people will go...not only one place...God Has The Universe in His Hands..
Hes got the whole world in his hands...

Page: 1, 2