Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

orlando hookup spots

She believes that by ridiculing men on the site, customers could in fact be worsening misogyny by tapping into male insecurities. craigslist shoals area personals Joining a paid Kippo Infinity tier for $ten a month removes those restrictions. You create your dating profile and then check in on points in the app itself. turkish sex website The web site employs some thing named behavioral matchmaking technology to enable singles locate compatible folks that may well equate to a match produced in heaven.

tinder hookup alternative

If they admit to not cooking, you can use it as a suggestion to discover collectively on a future date and if they do have a dish in thoughts, they could indicate to make it for you 1 day. speed dating in stockton ca There s not fun expense leived on any user of this on line chat for applying our services. At the time of Jason Lawrence s conviction, Match mentioned it had worked with the Suzy Lamplugh Trust to strengthen internal security processes. best online dating vietnam Either you have under no circumstances skilled these web pages/apps or they are diverse tinder and Match from the ones I ve applied.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/7/2008 10:10:44 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

brashdoc
Chehalis, WA

Thank you Lauram for your sincere & hearfelt sharing & question. I am sorry for your loss & his families' loss. It is one that all of us face when death occurs & we are faced with eternal destiny. The Scriptures give us the answers & God knows who is saved & who is not. A question behind your question about your boyfriend is: are you saved & how can one know if they are saved? God gives us those answers in His Word. You have doubts that your boyfriend was saved because of his addiction & his lifestyle. You knew him. His family said he was saved but did he say he was saved & confessed Jesus as His Lord & Savior? Here are some Scriptures to look at & I pray the Lord by His Spirit will lead you & guide you into all the truth & that you might know how to be saved & be assured of God's saving work.

1 Corinthians 13:4ff Love is patient, kind, does not envy, boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, not self-seeking, not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs, does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but finds its joy in the truth. It bears, believes, hopes, endures all things. Love never fails.

John 3:16ff For God so loved the world, that he gave his Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the Name of the Only Begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world & men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light & does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

John 3:3,5,6; Galatians 4:21-29 Jesus answered & said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God,unless one is born of water & the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh & that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, & he of the freewoman through promise.As at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so it is now.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are His & everyone who CONFESSES the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.

Romans 1:16;10:9,10 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, to the Jew first & also for the Gentile. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God & sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness. Christ is the end of the law so that righteousness may be for everyone who believes. But they have not all obeyed the gospel; for Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed our report? So then faith comes by hearing & hearing by the word of God. But what does it say, "The word is near you; it is in your mouth & heart, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord & believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe & are justified & it is with your mouth that you confess & are saved.

Luke 9:23,57-62 & Matt 8:19-22 Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself & take up his cross daily & follow Me. As they were going along the road, a man said to him, "I will follow you wherever you go." And He said to another, "Follow Me." But he said, "Permit me first to go & bury my father." But He said to him, "Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go & proclaim everywhere the kingdom of God."

9/7/2008 11:17:42 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  

brashdoc
Chehalis, WA

1 John 5:1,7-13 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God; and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. For there are 3 that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word & the Holy Spirit & these 3 are one. And there are 3 that bear witness in earth: the spirit & the water & the blood & these 3 agree as one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater. Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life & this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who has not the Son of God has not life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may KNOW that you have eternal life & that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Romans 8:2ff For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin & death. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. But since Christ is in you, even though your body is dying because of sin (goes back to dust when you die), your spirit is alive because of righteousness(because you have been made right with God). For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, will he not also give us all things with him?

Romans 8:33ff Who could accuse God's chosen people? God is the One who declares people to be righteous! Who then will condemn us? Will Christ? No! He is the one who died for us & came back to life again for us & is sitting at God's right hand, interceding for us (there in heaven). Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming & NOW IS, when the dead (spiritually dead) will hear the voice of the Son of God & those who hear will live. Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming (notice, not now but in the future) in which all who are in the graves (physically dead) will hear His voice & come forth those who have done good, to the resurrection of life & those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

John 6:33ff For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven & gives life to the world. And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger & he who believes in Me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen Me & yet do not believe. All that the Father gives Me will come to Me & the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son & believes in Him may have everlasting life & I will raise him up at the last day."

John 10:14 I am the Good Shepherd & know my own sheep & they know me. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. And other sheep (Gentiles) I have which are not of this fold (Jews); them also I must bring & they will hear My voice & there will be one flock & one Shepherd. See also Ephesians chapter 2.

John 10:24 The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice & I know them & they follow Me. And I give them eternal life & they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all & no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand.

The most wonderful decision one will make in this life & for the next is to be sure you are saved according to what God's Word says & what Jesus Christ taught. We are born once physically & enter this earthly world. In order to be saved, one must be born a second time spiritually, by God's Spirit. Physical birth eventually leads to physical death. When we sin, it leads to spiritual death, our spirit dies. So when we are born a second time spiritually, we are made alive! God convicts us of our sins & rebellion against following Him. We then repent, turn away from our old life & turn to Christ & by faith believe He will save & forgive us of our sins. He promised it & He will do it for all who call upon Him to be saved. We then confess Jesus before others, that He is your Lord (Master) & Savior & follow Him & obey Him. He gives us the power to overcome our sins, shortcomings & failures. I used to be addicted to alcohol as did my father & grandfather. By His grace & mercy & faith in Christ's ability to deliver me, He has helped me continue to grow up into & work out toward maturity, the salvation He has given to me & to all who follow Him. It has been difficult, working these things out, but God is so loving & patient & able to heal the past wounds & stumblings I have made. He is faithful & He will do it! God bless, Doc

9/7/2008 11:18:39 AM Does being publically saved give a free pass to heaven?  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

we need to walk daily in the LORD and we need do his will not ours,,walk in the spirit and not fufill the desires of the flesh..for the flesh is weak...remember we are only passing by...he says do not be partakers of the world,,for anyone who is a friend of the world is an enemy of mine...the devil is the prince of the world and the air over here...not the lord Jesus,,,his kingdom is not here yet
we must wait on the lord in obidence...he says obidence is better then sacrifice,,,we need to do both ..its a long suffering but with a great reward...the one who runs the race and finishes ,,,gets the prize!

Page: 1, 2