Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

I ve had a couple of severe relationships from POf, just bought a property with the latest of over two years. classified ads in fayetteville ar You can use these dating apps at your personal comfort. You don t want to stress her or scare her off by asking also soon, but you do not want her to shed interest by taking as well extended or asking too lots of stick to up inquiries with no end in sight. quickflirt legit It even has an AI dating chatbot function, referred to as Lara, that will give you dating suggestions and tips on where to meet.

mega personal sign up

Do a reverse Google image search on photographs of profiles of people today you are interested in to verify for authenticity. honolulu dating sites I went on Tinder following a buddy told me it would be excellent for me to get out thereā€”I had just ended things with a jerk about 3 months prior. The subsequent time a clueless guy asks you forfirst date tipsandhow to get a girlfriend, inform him that figuring out the rightfirst date questionsmatters. vietnam sex website We have a strong team of buyer support representatives who are prepared to help you as speedily as achievable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/3/2008 7:52:40 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

thenewme
New Castle, PA

So how about we plan on Saturday the 29th to meet at Station Square. There is alot to do around there. I have been to the country bar with the bull but didnt try to ride it, maybe we can see how many of us are brave enough! Please go to the Get together thread under the PA group please to let us know if you want to come, that way we can get a count.

Thought I would try a new thread see if we get any more interested!!

[Edited 3/3/2008 8:46:57 PM PST]

3/3/2008 8:16:39 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

I'm in. I'm adding to this just in case I can't find the other. If I do, I'll add to that as well.

3/4/2008 5:52:53 AM planning a pittsburgh event  

dubshots
Palm Coast, FL

I'm there. Don't know bout any bull riding though. Depends on the drinks.
DUBSHOTS CHECKIN' OUT

3/4/2008 8:39:45 AM planning a pittsburgh event  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

Welcome Dubshots! I hope you can make it.

3/7/2008 7:10:05 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

thenewme
New Castle, PA

Heres some details ...

Saturday March 29:

6:00 Buckhead Saloon for dinner and drinks
8:00 Margarita Mama's
9:00 Saddle Ridge
10:00 - to Close Matrix

Check out the PA forums to see who else might be there. Please bring friends too!

3/7/2008 7:42:45 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

I can make it to Marguerita Mama's. I went there on a discount coupon after an Xplosion game. I don't know their full entry fee though. If anyone is interested in Basketball, the Xplosion are in the playoffs with the game on Tuesday. Let me know if interested in going.

3/8/2008 1:16:17 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

thenewme
New Castle, PA

Travel is checking to see if we can get in free at the bars, she has contacts there.

Sorry I'm not in to Basketball. Hope you have fun though!

3/9/2008 12:32:00 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

dubshots
Palm Coast, FL

I'm excited about our get together. Finally, ppl that want to get out and explore their possibilites with ppl of like minds. This is good stuff.
SEE YOU ALL AT THE BUCKHEAD SALOON.

DUBSHOTS CHECKIN' OUT

3/9/2008 3:24:21 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

If I can find the Buckhead, I'll be there also.

3/9/2008 6:30:33 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

thenewme
New Castle, PA

I believe buckhead is in station square but will gt back to you for sure when I talk to Travel on Monday.

3/9/2008 8:16:43 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

Buckhead's is in Station Square, I checked the S.S. website. I just don't know what part. We could get together at Houlihan's too.

3/10/2008 12:08:53 PM planning a pittsburgh event  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

Hello! Buckheads is located at Station Square. It's where the old Chauncy's used to be. On the end of the building where the parking garage is. Free admission to each place is a must! If I can't get us in for free (which I will arrange for ahead of time) we won't go there. But I don't think that will be a problem.

If anyone is planning to come into the city earlier in the day and wants to do some sight seeing, let us know. We'll pick a meeting place and hit a few areas.

Also, I'm working on lodging options and hope to have a list posted soon.

If anyone has questions, let us know.

And, personally, I look forward to meeting up with you guys in your neck of the woods, too!

Take care,

Gerry

3/10/2008 2:29:38 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

I've never been to Chauncey's although I've heard it advertised. But I think I know the area in which you mean.

3/20/2008 11:09:08 AM planning a pittsburgh event  

prxf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,935)
Pittsburgh, PA

I realize that people are busy. But I would feel better if those who are coming would post in here more often, since we are supposed to be getting together in a week. I hope to see more activity in here as the date approaches. There are still so many things to discuss.

3/21/2008 3:14:53 PM planning a pittsburgh event  

thenewme
New Castle, PA

I have received several responses through email. And in the PA Chat room under the Groups tab. So what do we need to discuss?