Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler con

Uncover mindful dating with EliteSingles, discover your zen and a companion to share it with in a busy planet. free hookups sacramento Please preserve in mind that weekends and holidays might delay deposits. Now, of course, the ideal concerns for couples call for a lot more than questioning to your self Why is this person the way they are? when they do anything weird or infuriating it demands asking excellent inquiries — and seriously wanting to hear the answers. instgater Fustany.

privatedelight

Thinking About Beginning Online Dating Tell Me Your Stories! green valley arizona craigslist When his BaeMaker checked in with him afterwards to ask if he wanted his match s photo and phone quantity, he said yes. Commence your Independent Premium subscription now. craigslist ecuador These people today have zero empathy and in extreme instances, they are psychopaths who in no way show any feelings towards their victims.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/3/2008 8:05:59 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

pleasurepirate
Shreveport, LA

Some like for their partner to be jealous. I somehow makes them feel wanted. Some wenches even flirt with guys hoping their man will start a fight over her. Some don't even mind getting beat up because it reassures them in a sick way that they are wanted.

Others find it totally infuriating. Checking up on them. Checking their cell phone and odometer. Too much drama and stress.

What say you?

3/3/2008 8:06:40 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

jealosy has no place in a relationship!!!!!!

3/3/2008 8:10:53 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

cyberangel45
Apalachicola, FL

I'm not a jealous person if I can't trust him I won't be with him..

3/3/2008 8:17:01 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

piedmontdad
Cherryville, NC

i agree with drummer. Jealousy can ruin a relationship very quickly. my ex was extremely jealous and it caused a great many problems in our marriage.

3/3/2008 8:21:41 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

bobby57530
Rosedale, NY

No way , no how.
Jealousy equals insecurity

3/3/2008 8:29:30 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

smokeslow
Keansburg, NJ

insecurity=exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/3/2008 9:19:43 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

silkscreen
Toronto, ON

Yeah, it works to a degree. A little bit jealous because if the guy doesn't feel any at all then it makes me think he doesn't care. But not too much. I've messed around with this one a lot when I was younger and it usually backfires -- but I do like to feel possessed to a large degree.

Mine/my etc. are words that make me feel secure in a relationship.

3/3/2008 9:22:53 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

jules35
Quincy, IL

Ditto on what cyberangel said

3/3/2008 10:02:48 PM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

susanaq
Harlingen, TX

i think there's many differnt kind of jelousy. theres the obsesive jelousy, that sure ruins a relationship. and there's a borderline jelousy. but everyone gets jealous at some point. i get jealous at some point not all the time but i do not like to show it.
if theres no jelousy in a relationship ,theres no serious relationship. we are all human and have these feelings even if u look so damn good.

3/4/2008 12:32:25 AM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

dwbot
Gresham, OR

its normal, its the fear of losing someone you love. Its how you handle it that matters.

3/4/2008 1:26:26 AM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

those who have trouble trusting someone usually have an issue with jealousy, self esteem, whatever.... the key is to communicate and actually listen to the other person. from there, one can build trust, and understanding. but jealousy....is a pretty good sign of immaturity. JMO

3/4/2008 1:37:00 AM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I dont do JEALOUS

3/4/2008 2:57:59 AM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

bigeasy741
Bay, AR

I don't care for Jealousy!

3/4/2008 4:55:09 AM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

jules35
Quincy, IL

I changed my mind about responding

[Edited 3/4/2008 7:54:03 AM]

3/4/2008 5:05:00 AM JEALOUSY---Does it work for you?  

familyguy58103
Fargo, ND

I think it is natural to have at least a certain amount of jealousy if you have strong feelings for someone. People who make an effort to make their partner jealous, are the ultimate game players.

Checking cell phones & odometers isn't jealousy- it's obsessive.

[Edited 3/4/2008 5:06:07 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4