Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

chicago hookup sites

There is a absolutely free account choice or a monthly membership for $29. catholic singles san antonio texas I forgot to mention to her that I was blind until she named one particular day prior to we had ever met, saying she would be in my neighborhood, and would I thoughts if she dropped by? Heather Grennan Gary reports on what young couples make of marriage for far better or worse. is match good for hookups I recommend if click you quickly modify to other form of messaging like fb messenger or WhatsApp.

www listcrawler com

Finding that dating seriously up by letting her achievable on what is the app that unique somebody can be what is a permanent ban. oahu dating Can you give us a lift to the other side of the bridge? The guys were stunned but seriously had no decision other than to say okay. You could even want to consider about the activity as corporate speed dating, a opportunity for participants to meet every single other immediately, and possibly, uncover possible close colleagues. adam4adam gay dating mobile Our main priority is the wellbeing of our shoppers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/10/2011 1:00:04 AM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
onecurious
Charlotte, NC
40, joined Apr. 2011

New to the site/boards. It seems everyone here is looking for a relationship. I'm married and looking for a discreet NSA/FWB relationship. Is this site the wrong place to be looking for a friends with benefits or NSA relationship here? I don't need negative posts as I'm just being honest while most "hide" their "other".

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/10/2011 1:47:22 AM Friends with Benefits/NSA  

ethansdad0813
Fayetteville, NC
35, joined Apr. 2011

Hey to be honest, your gonna get some negative remarks bud. Yeah this site prolly isn't where you are looking for.

4/10/2011 8:05:02 AM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
justme5270
Garner, NC
45, joined Feb. 2011

I beg to differ with this being the wrong site.
I have met 5 men from this site and 4 turned out to be married.

So, I suppose this is where the married men hang.
I do not approve of adultery, but appreciate your honesty.
Maybe it will save another girl from letting her heart feel for a man she thinks is single.

I feel for your wife...

4/10/2011 10:46:05 AM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
beachguy_nj_nc
Over 1,000 Posts (1,355)
Wilmington, NC
60, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from onecurious:
New to the site/boards. It seems everyone here is looking for a relationship. I'm married and looking for a discreet NSA/FWB relationship. Is this site the wrong place to be looking for a friends with benefits or NSA relationship here? I don't need negative posts as I'm just being honest while most "hide" their "other".

Do you have any respect for your wife or yourself?

If you don't want to be married, be a man and get unmarried. Regardless of what your marriage is like you should be treating your wife better than this.

Do you have any character?

4/10/2011 1:41:44 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
moosette920
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,778)
Merritt, NC
61, joined Jul. 2010

OP...you are only 35 ! There should be no problems in your marriage to cause u to be hunting for sex. If you want some spark in your life ask your wife for a date and bring back the spark in your relationship. If there is something missing ....YOU, make it happen.
Help bring back the excitement...don't look for love somewhere else. She deserves your love
and affection.

I appreciate your honesty, but divorced women and widows don't appreciate your lifestyle.

Debbie

4/10/2011 2:10:48 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  

dan_i_the_white
Dallas, NC
34, joined Apr. 2011

hello all im new and looking for friends or maby more

4/10/2011 7:17:31 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
justme5270
Garner, NC
45, joined Feb. 2011

Thank you Beachguy and Seagate for showing me taht there are gentlemen out there.
I hope you each find what youa re looking for.
Both will be lucky ladies!

4/11/2011 9:19:26 AM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
untoldlegendd
Fayetteville, NC
48, joined Jul. 2008

friends with benifits...hmmm is that as in blue cross and blue shield or dental? sex comes easy so thats not considered as a benny

4/11/2011 2:18:39 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
triad_cowboy
Belews Creek, NC
52, joined Mar. 2011

I'm sure you will fine what you looking for but........

if there not enough love, respect trust in your relationship to keep it in your pants
what the heck are you still doing marry??? to scare to get out?

4/11/2011 9:19:37 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
ragestreet
Goldsboro, NC
25, joined Sep. 2008

I've got no issue with what you're doing as long as your wife is okay with it. The "discreet" part has me a bit worried though but apart from that good luck. It looks like you're going to need it.

5/15/2011 6:56:40 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  

robtest
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,785)
Norcross, GA
55, joined Sep. 2008

adultfriendfinder or ashley madison would probably be a more suitable place...

5/15/2011 10:35:41 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
tadpole923
Raleigh, NC
63, joined Mar. 2011

SATIN i'm about like TOMMY go ahead with ya bad self as for this site along with DEBBIE and the rest of us didn't realize this was a cheater site as i for one done very well here and i appreciate each and everyone of you

5/15/2011 10:55:59 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
moosette920
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,778)
Merritt, NC
61, joined Jul. 2010

I believe if ya married...u have no business being here. If ya need a friend with benefits start with ya spouse AND ASK THEM OUT ON A DATE. SPICE UP YA LIFE !!

5/16/2011 4:40:17 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
abc873
Burlington, NC
69, joined Nov. 2010

I agree with Seagate...Well said Debbie. As for NSA..which I guess means no strings attached..there is no such thing as NSA..when you become involved with people in any way there are always strings left behind weather you want to believe it or not.

5/18/2011 6:06:17 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  

hereforfriends
Over 1,000 Posts (1,304)
Ashton, IL
64, joined Feb. 2009

wow ABC you are soo right, NSA no such thing, other sites if you want that, I think most people look at this site as a hookup not dating too bad.I have alot of friends and have dated a few, stay for friends....

5/19/2011 6:08:49 AM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
shelybean
Goldsboro, NC
47, joined Feb. 2010

The OP mentions being honest and that most hide their other... does that mean your wife knows you are looking for more women? You wouldn't want to be dishonest and hide your other, right?

5/19/2011 12:17:18 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
abc873
Burlington, NC
69, joined Nov. 2010

Thank you Hereforfriends. I am on here to meet new friends too. As for NSA, everyone we meet no matter the context of the relationship leaves a string behind...some good..some not so good. I think these posts are called "Threads". What is a "Thread" if not a string.

Have a great day!!!

5/19/2011 12:40:55 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  

nefertitijc
Yadkinville, NC
51, joined Apr. 2011

i'm looking for the same. hit my email [email protected] with a pic

5/31/2011 8:19:16 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
ang2942
Edmond, OK
41, joined Oct. 2010

If you are Married no FWB that is just straight out cheating I have a FWB who I have been messing around with for over 17 months and I now know there is no such thing for me because I realized last week that I fell in love with him and can never tell him

5/31/2011 10:18:59 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,947)
Concord, NC
53, joined Jun. 2010

Sadly, there's a lot of people who want same as you. I hope you post it in your profile so those who do not want it will not waste their time.
It frutrates me when I find out that's all they want.

6/2/2011 10:11:25 AM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
ang2942
Edmond, OK
41, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from satinsky2:
Ang, why can't you tell him?

I can't tell him because love is not what we signed up for lol..I do know it's time to walk away from our little arrangement tho....

6/2/2011 5:22:43 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
ravin10
Carolina Beach, NC
68, joined Mar. 2011

Yepp never works my girl that I dated and planned to marry told me she wanted that kind of relationship and in least then a week we broke up. I'm not that type of guy and had been engaged for over 2 yrs. so I don't see where that kind of relationship helps it just ruins everything. Now i'm lonely and down hearted because , I really want and need someone to Love me no matter what , but it was her loss. Now I hope that theres a chance for me to love again

6/2/2011 9:09:04 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
tadpole923
Raleigh, NC
63, joined Mar. 2011

TOMMY thank you for that statement as GOD does give us the desire for the taste of food and the desire for the opposite sex FOR NO MAN WAS INTENT TO BE BY HIMSELF

6/2/2011 9:46:38 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  

wanting26
Charlotte, NC
32, joined Mar. 2010

nefertitijc why no men?

6/3/2011 9:04:07 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
ang2942
Edmond, OK
41, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from seagate:
ang,

I think you are a brave girl to come on a site like this to tell your story. It also takes a big girl to admit she has made a mistake BUT your testimony just might help many others who read this to realize:

Friends with Benefits/NSA NEVER WORKS and it NEVER WILL for long term happiness !

I wish you the best in mending your broken heart as soon as possible.

Hope this does help any one who think's FWB works..Thanks for the kind words

6/3/2011 9:27:41 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
ang2942
Edmond, OK
41, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from seagate:
ang, I don't know how you found our NC Chat Family all the way from California but I'm glad you did because I'm sure you have helped someone to see the light.

ravin, As long as you have love within you and continue to love you will find love. God promises us this and God does not lie!

I'm a drifter lol just browsing

6/5/2011 12:05:31 PM Friends with Benefits/NSA  
tonythetiger72
Wilmington, NC
43, joined May. 2011

Hi, I are not frum China and are loking for serious long term NSA relationship possibly marriage, send $19.95 for my bus fare. Not for green card, honest.