Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

famous hookup apps

Try to gather as a great deal data as attainable to reassure your self. tampa chat Relationships for the duration of divorce are a massive distraction, and we recommend men take benefit of that when their wife is preoccupied with Mr. Accounts are also verified to help stay away from fake profiles from popping up often. back door dating site This data includes the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood.

skipthegames con

Possibly you have been looking to meet an individual unique when enjoying the globe of dating as soon as once again? If that is the case then you can be sure that Cupid. senior dating in las vegas nv Here we can offer you online dating resource for free singles. I guess a thing like if you re still into sport in your 30s, you must be pretty motivated and organised. cityxguide binghamton I m pretty certain we have been produced for every other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/18/2007 2:36:58 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Ahhhh. A convict! Explains the fascination with c*cks and talking shit! Part of the skittles crew?

6/18/2007 2:42:48 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

LOL Skittles crew! Jailhouse lingo. Maybe that's where they met and fell in love. LOL

[Edited 6/18/2007 2:43:26 PM]

6/18/2007 3:51:37 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

hahahahahaha It is days like this that I smile at the fact my families fighting school taught so many law enforcement officers and guards submission,defence and beating the hell out of the people who had it coming. Good to know that I helped make a contribution to better society.

6/18/2007 4:09:51 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

abnormal-Nah Melb..........it's true love. They are a perfect couple. LOL

hwh-you and 43kittens would make a good couple. since you both are accustomed to making trouble and as far as melbies comment throw her along in there too.

6/19/2007 10:11:23 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

No problem brother. I thought that something was amiss when I checked your profile and you were very literate and well spoken. That was when I stopped. Sorry for your troubles my man. Oh for the good old days when you could take a belt to the little bastards! No hard feelings on my behalf. Peace.

6/19/2007 11:13:20 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

zowwy
Toledo, OH

Ballsy, YOU CAN STOP WRITEING IN CAPS NOW!!!!!(same MO?)

I put the intake manifold down by the way, pending further investigation, LOL.

[Edited 6/19/2007 11:17:18 AM]

6/19/2007 2:11:01 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

randy54156
Pembine, WI

I'm a Big Man, but No couch potato. I stay as active as I can. I work cutting trees.

6/19/2007 2:40:45 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Not a problem brother! Will attempt some damage control on your behalf. Just glad you aren't a d*ck! Do not let this incedent keep you from this site! Really nice laid back people here who I believe will understand. do gotta admit that a couple of ladies contacted me a bit freaked out that you were "Checking out" thier profiles after all the vulgarities but, I am positive it can be reconcilled. Winter in Az. Will be Heaven compared to winter in New England! Hope your friends lay down the law with that boy! Good Kharma to you anyway my man!

Now back on topic!........I hope the ladies like thier men big, just as I hope they like them sleek and aerodynamic.....otherwise there will be an awful lot of fellows out of luck.

Oh Crap! I hope no one posts do you dig skinny men!

6/19/2007 3:55:50 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Ballsy you have been asked to behave in the forum, is there a problem with your understanding of the rules around here?

6/19/2007 3:58:16 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

Jon, you do the same now.... LOL Good evening everyone...

6/19/2007 5:00:16 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

ballsy- whoa man whip that kid's ass! lol! good to see you aren't the character that was being portrayed in here. welcome!

6/19/2007 5:15:54 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

dondiva3
Cleveland, OH

I LOVE MEN FOR WHO THEY ARE AND NOT WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. NOW IT DOESNT HURT IF THEYRE GOODLOOKN BUT I LOVE EM IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES!

6/19/2007 5:43:30 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

ballsy Forest Gump said it best Shit Happens just start jumping back in all the forums most of us have a great time keeping up with all the current posts and would not have time to look back in archives! I'm sure it will quickly be forgotter completely. There are an awful lot of good folks in here.

6/19/2007 6:57:03 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

jumpinthepool
Flagler, CO

This forum gets hot hot hot! Take a forum, mix in a bunch of hot-tempered guys (and some ladies) and add a heaping tablespoon of misunderstandings. WHOOSH!

Answer to question: I was slender all my life. Gained weight later on. Now I LOVE big guys! Ha.

6/19/2007 8:00:27 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

No litter police my man......most people out here are simply considerate of others man. It is a great place.........hope you enjoy!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6