Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

We had been unsure if this would continue to operate but we visited every single other quite a few times over the subsequent two years as we communicated lengthy distance. speed dating pottsville pa Not like all the past occasions when I created excuses for the guys I had been with, this time he has each and every suitable to block me out fully. They re letting you reside at property for cost free and consume their food. rubmaps petaluma For years, she was terrified of meeting strangers on line.

facebook for hookups login

37 in the more than 30 one particular. dating sites west palm beach I am not the most awesome looking guy. We sat on a bench and looked up at the stars and talked about life, planets and aliens. local hookups like craigslist free How to speak to women, displaying genuine interest is constantly a good thought.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/14/2007 8:07:57 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

paladinheart
Woodside, NY

Just curious how many men or women are lovers of BBW/Chubby men

Me personally I am love women who are Average to BBW..

6/14/2007 11:18:46 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

laneye
Melbourne, FL

Well I dont know about there but I absolutely love big men, the bigger the better, big people can be healthy

6/16/2007 7:29:42 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Paladin, just step away from the asshole.....let cat-shit rave on, somebody will cover it up!

I like guys of all shapes & sizes! We all have something to offer......well, w/ the exception of one!

6/16/2007 7:35:04 PM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

very ballsy, ballsy. now get the hell out of here.

6/17/2007 1:03:50 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Don't worry about it people. For every big person out there breathing Ballsy's air.... Just remember he is putting out more than enough hot air to compensate.

Dude, on behalf of men everywhere.....gotta say that you are embarrassing your self. As well as humanity in general.

Proof positive that Catholics and Republicans are wrong about birth control and more women should swallow!

6/17/2007 10:02:09 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

shadow14179
Avonmore, PA

I'm not sure about other women ,everyone is different
but as for me I like big men they carry themselves different then a skinny man
and they aren't so into themselves and they seem to care more about the people in
their lives
later
Lisa

6/17/2007 10:35:16 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

jumpinthepool
Flagler, CO

I'm sorry, Palladin, what was the question?

6/17/2007 10:44:43 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

The glasses are cool Ruin! I say keep em bro. Big fan of John lennon my self.

6/17/2007 10:50:31 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

bevyea
Sanger, TX

Yeah, ruin cool. krupa...kudos ROFLMAO

BBM okay with me. Personality peaks my interest...if it's not there it's not happening.

6/17/2007 10:55:30 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Anyone that angry gotta have a good reason. Impotent...Or the Viena sausage syndrom?

6/17/2007 10:57:09 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

All balls but no bite! Anyone got a muzzle?

6/17/2007 11:01:40 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Hey Metu, break out your crate again. That dude needs crating, then a hose down with full pressure of a fire hose. But did ya have to say cat-shit? lol

6/17/2007 11:04:08 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

bevyea
Sanger, TX

I'm confused he told me not to call him sweetie on a different thread but he doesn't want to be called DUDE either...hmmmm...so what the heck do we call him.

I agree, metu bring out the crate....but you know he might just get off on that...ooops!

6/17/2007 11:07:23 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

You can't "get off" when you're incapable of "getting it on!"

6/17/2007 11:07:31 AM Any True BBW Admirer out here and Lovers of Chubby Men???  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Hey Bev, if he don't like dude, and don't like sweetie, How about calling him ASSHOLE! Fits him prefectly!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6