Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

I just wanted to uncover the right man, someone who was great for me. redding classifieds It will enable you get closer to them and would reveal a component of them that they do not ordinarily share with anyone. Asking a wide variety of open ended questions is the #1 way to make that emotional connection that we all long for. sad singles subtle asian dating I d been following your meme account for four months, and honestly, it was my favored account on Instagram.

gay hookup ads

I decided to treat the online expertise the way I would treat the offline practical experience. phoenix party line free But it didn t quit him from double triple quadruple texting me. Since you are not meeting face to face, these online dating concerns are your only shot at producing a wonderful, first impression. listcrawler com dc With these APIs and SDKs, you can speedily implement voice and video calling like Tinder or Bumble.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/4/2008 5:19:14 PM Real Estate Professionals  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Anybody into real estate?
I own a Real Estate consulting firm and also invest in brand new houses straight from the builders. I deal also with developers and Real Estate attorneys!
Love my business as the market does not affect me in a negative way no matter what it is (hot or cold market)

3/5/2008 2:24:59 PM Real Estate Professionals  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA

I'm a paralegal but my real estate practice area is limited to in-house work. Your job sounds much more exciting. =)

3/5/2008 6:45:41 PM Real Estate Professionals  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Your job sounds much more exciting

hehehe! As long as we have passion for what we do, it becomes exciting
I've always liked the paralegal field too.

3/7/2008 2:11:22 PM Real Estate Professionals  
mrsmiles4444
Over 2,000 Posts (2,383)
Culpeper, VA

I am a commecial realtor and though I have just jumped feet first into an advertising business which is going rather well, and quite new and innovative, I find that this will take me away from real estate. I'm a bit tired of running all over the state in search of my clients ever cheap steal, and want to take thnngs slower. I'm thinking more along the lines of staying close to home, training my sales staff to sell my advertising and get home at a decent hour. I'm taking back my life, and not sacrificing my income.

But far more important is the fact that I now work with golf courses and play more golf. I also have a hotel division which is run by my partner.our product is a golf shoe cleaning machine which we place in goof courses free of charge and then sell ads which are placed on a lighted screen which the golfers see while having their shoes cleaned. we sell time quite inexpensive, and am working on some large accounts. within our first month of operation we have placed 5 golf machines and 3 hotel machines, and just signed a contract with large hotel franchisor, for placing 300 machines in hotels east of the Mississippi.

3/9/2008 3:04:14 PM Real Estate Professionals  
lin37
Comstock Park, MI

I was in title insurance for 12 years

3/19/2008 4:03:29 PM Real Estate Professionals  
angel_whispers
Klamath Falls, OR

Office Admin for a Real Estate firm that does both Commercial (our office is considered the best in the area for Commercial) and Residential.

Yup, highs and lows and everything in between...LOVE my job and the people I work with.

3/21/2008 10:30:15 AM Real Estate Professionals  

winesong
Over 2,000 Posts (2,928)
Bend, OR

I received my R. E. sales license in 1973..there were not a lot of women
in real estate at that time..at least not in Oregon.

Received my broker's license in 1978....
along with my Charter CRS designation....
In addition sold 4.3 million dollar worth of property, (commercial & residential)
received Salesman of the Year....for my firm, largest in town.
That was my banner year! I had many other great years of productions, but
to get the Brokers license (lived in another city for 3 weeks), and the CRS Charter
designation, took a lot of time...

Worked as Coldwell Banker, Assoc. Broker from 1982 to 1990.

In 1990 I opened my own office, and when my husband became ill,
shut it down, in 1993 and took care of him at home.
My best job I could have done for anyone.
(5 years of caregiver is very difficult) when you have been so active!

Still have my license, and pay my dues...monthly to MSL for
computer access..in the event I want to fly again.

I would love to interact with you younger and hard working agents.

Wine

3/23/2008 11:20:31 PM Real Estate Professionals  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Wine,
I admire your load of knowledge in the R.E industry!
That type of knowledge is priceless if you ask me.
AWESOME!!

3/27/2008 6:23:04 PM Real Estate Professionals  

wrighton
Carterville, IL

I have been in realestate since 1973....I started my own construction company in 1980 and developed 2 subdivisons. I must say I trully enjoyed being a general contractor.I am still actively involved in the realestate part time.I am proud of being in the multi million sales club and numerous awards from c-21. I must admit it is a lot of hard work and long hours.I did manage to raise 2 children selling realestate in a small town of 4,000.It was a great job for a single mother.

[Edited 3/27/2008 6:24:10 PM PST]

3/28/2008 9:17:34 AM Real Estate Professionals  

auburnbrunette
Spring, TX

What exactly do u do as a Real Estate Consulting Firm?

3/29/2008 8:56:20 PM Real Estate Professionals  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

What exactly do u do as a Real Estate Consulting Firm?

Is a mixture of a lot of things but some of the things are to advice builders/developers/investors when market is safe to buy/sell/invest/rent, where, how.

For example, before we had this fatal real estate crash, I advised all my clients 3 yrs ago to sell their investments asap because we were headed to a depression.

Those who took my advice are now thanking me, those who didn't take my advice have sadly lost their homes to foreclosure

5/8/2008 4:19:04 PM Real Estate Professionals  

imagoodone4sure
Xenia, OH

I am the admin assistant in the relocation department of my real estate company, the paperwork is a killer!!!

5/28/2008 11:02:16 PM Real Estate Professionals  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

"hehehe! As long as we have passion for what we do, it becomes exciting
I've always liked the paralegal field too."

why doncha ladies cut to the chase and give each other a rim job!

6/9/2008 7:48:19 PM Real Estate Professionals  
elie12
Conroe, TX

I worked for a Real Estate Attorney for 11 1/2 years. It was alot of fun and I learned alot. I don't work there anymore. But it is a very interesting field of work. Its something new everyday.

6/23/2008 10:14:05 AM Real Estate Professionals  
soivebeentold
Thorofare, NJ

hi!!!!!!!!!!