Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

secret lesbian hookup

The actual interactions weren t actually any distinctive than applying the free of charge version or any other dating apps, adds Hannah. craigslist personals southern il It s a member s only app that is only offered to people today in London and New York City ahead of its launch, it currently had 110,000 users signed up, so there s lots to decide on from here. However, your accomplishment in any provided dating app is eventually reliant on how popular that app is in your area. lulu chu onlyfans Nevertheless, it is nonetheless not a cost free overseas dating web page.

skipthegames singles

This huge senior single population results in about a thousand new adult dating internet sites annually. decatur al singles She told me she knew her mom had come by to speak to me, and she was so sorry and really embarrassed about the entire point. Neighborhood Survey Software program Use the neighborhood survey software & tool to create and handle a robust on the web neighborhood for market study. locanto pr This is a loaded query Is this individual on the same page as you? Speaking about societal challenges can tell no matter whether you align in your thoughts.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/5/2008 1:08:40 AM not worry vs. thoughtfullness/caring  

annigma
Novi, MI

How does anything get done without first caring and then thinking about it? Worrying, thinking, caring are inextricable. Yet I'm almost positive the Bible teaches to not worry, "be careful for nothing" etc. but rather trust in God for all things (not verbatim). Unless I'm taking it out of context, how could this be possible?

3/6/2008 9:38:01 AM not worry vs. thoughtfullness/caring  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

annigma,

I'll try and give you my interpretation on this (if I understand your question correctly).
Yet I'm almost positive the Bible teaches to not worry, "be careful for nothing" etc. but rather trust in God for all things (not verbatim).

Let's try this example

Let's pretend you have an 8 yr old son and he worries every day about how you'll be able to feed him 3 times a day or care for him, protect him from getting hurt, clothe him, be there for him when he needs you and raise him.
You as a parent of course do NOT want your child worrying about things like that because that's not for him to worry about as you have all of that under control and taken care of, therefore you expect your son to leave it all up to you, rely on you, to count on you, to trust and believe in you because you love your son so much that you'll see to it that he will never go hungry, cold or without a roof over his head.

Similar to what God is saying to us. He says, if we rely on Him, trust in Him, put our lives in His hand, live our lives His way and stay in faith, He will see to it that all of our needs are provided and He will also fight all our battles and all obstacles in our way for us so that we have nothing to worry about as He already took care of all of that for us before we were even born.

PS.
God is not saying for us to be careless nor irresponsible, He's simply saying that only because a problem forms does not mean it will prosper if we stay in faith and our focus on Him, therefore, we have nothing to worry about.

JMOI (just my own interpretation)

3/6/2008 9:49:36 AM not worry vs. thoughtfullness/caring  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

slightly paraphased but to the point

Take no thought for the morrow, the evil of today is sufficient

3/12/2008 1:15:28 AM not worry vs. thoughtfullness/caring  

seahawks009
Grandview, WA

hey latin, I think its a well spoken example and I believe you are exactly right.

3/12/2008 3:42:36 AM not worry vs. thoughtfullness/caring  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA

Well spoken latin!

[Edited 3/12/2008 3:43:36 AM]

3/14/2008 2:20:44 PM not worry vs. thoughtfullness/caring  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Latin well said.

I would like to add ,give no thought for tomarrow for we can not change even a hair

on our head. The flowers to not spin nor ture yet not even Soloman was arayed as fine

as them. Satan like to put things in our thoughts to get us away from faith .

Because worry is not of GOD faith is.

3/14/2008 3:20:35 PM not worry vs. thoughtfullness/caring  

annigma
Novi, MI

goldangel;
LOL you partially read what was on my mind at the moment:
I'd like to add neither is evil.