Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top free uk hookup sites

There is a person I have been interested in for years and you are the only particular person that can get this message to him. iowa singles chat In this day and age, everyone has their go to box set, the Television show they binge on repeat, or revert to when they re in have to have of a comfort watch. This is supposed to be a exciting query, so try not to get all judgy. korean ladies dating Uncover out in a jiffy what this individual is into and what he or she does for entertaining, would like to try, or would like to do with you.

usasexguide flint

Due to the fact users must pay for membership, it signifies that the persons who join are focused on commitment. speed dating spring hill florida Was it genuinely becoming circulated that there was a FYG FYGlet couple? Why was the most defining aspect of my connection a 4 day lengthy trip to the beach? Now do not get me wrong, orientation and getting a FYG entails considerably additional than just a WOA trip, one thing I now know well as a FYG myself. We had been talking about how I like drinking bubble tea when he asked what I d commonly drink. apps like locanto australia Polls Discover the QuestionPro Poll Computer software The World s leading On the net Poll Maker & Creator.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/28/2011 10:12:12 AM VFW vs American Legion  

dagnome
Concord, NH
27, joined Feb. 2011

Which do you prefer and why? Or do you enjoy both?

I know I am a member of both the VFW and the AL and i usually frequent the VFW as opposed to the Legion. I like the atmosphere better in the Concord VFW over the legion.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/28/2011 10:09:30 PM VFW vs American Legion  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
44, joined Apr. 2011

I'm a life member VFW in NJ, and an Annual member of the Legion here in FL. I agree that the VFW has a lighter atmosphere, more of a "good time" mindset. Maybe because it's a little more "exclusive", I don't know. The legion meetings are damn near prayer meetings. Gets a little boring.

4/28/2011 10:35:50 PM VFW vs American Legion  
grn2gold
Over 1,000 Posts (1,730)
Agawam, MA
67, joined Jan. 2011

Im VFW. I dropped out of the Legion because its overran with non military types drinking and playing bingo and they have women running the place.

4/29/2011 12:37:46 AM VFW vs American Legion  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
44, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from grn2gold:
Im VFW. I dropped out of the Legion because its overran with non military types drinking and playing bingo and they have women running the place.

My Legion post doesn't have a bar! I know what you mean, though. Some posts (of both) just let anyone in!

5/1/2011 9:32:13 PM VFW vs American Legion  

fosplicer
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,507)
Dallas, GA
55, joined May. 2009

I m a life member of both, the VFW is a lot more active in the community the local Legion has turned in to a club mainly run by people who haven't served. Don't go there much.

5/2/2011 12:08:06 AM VFW vs American Legion  

blueyedangel81
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,306)
Portage, IN
34, joined Apr. 2010

I personally have never served in the military, but, joined the AL thru my father(i am a 12 year member now, but have been going to my post since i was 7). My personal preference is the AL, but, the post I belong to does ALOT for our community, such as participating in welcome home ceremonies for returning soldiers, we also have a D.O.D certified HONOR Guard, among many other things.

[Edited 5/2/2011 12:08:59 AM ]

5/2/2011 5:19:20 AM VFW vs American Legion  
jerseyguy39
Ocala, FL
44, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from blueyedangel81:
I personally have never served in the military, but, joined the AL thru my father(i am a 12 year member now, but have been going to my post since i was 7). My personal preference is the AL, but, the post I belong to does ALOT for our community, such as participating in welcome home ceremonies for returning soldiers, we also have a D.O.D certified HONOR Guard, among many other things.
I don't think any of us were knocking the Legion, it's just which one you'd rather hang out in. That was my understanding. The only thing the Legion's got on the VFW is there's more women in there. I'm going on past experience, like I said , the AL i belong to down here doesn't have a bar.

5/2/2011 9:45:08 AM VFW vs American Legion  

bones01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,598)
Homeland, CA
67, joined Apr. 2008

Although I am a Life Member of the VFW, I have been to alot of Legion and VFW posts all over the country. The individual posts for both organizations can differ greatly.
Both exist for a good cause and the requirements for joining differ somewhat.
In Alaska we had what is called "Recipricocity" and if you belonged to one organization, you were welcome to attend events (or enjoy the bar) at the other, you just couldn't participate in the meetings.
I may join the Legion here locally as they have a group called the "Legion Riders" and being a biker myself, it's a commonality that I enjoy.

5/2/2011 9:29:40 PM VFW vs American Legion  

blueyedangel81
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,306)
Portage, IN
34, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from jerseyguy39:
I don't think any of us were knocking the Legion, it's just which one you'd rather hang out in. That was my understanding. The only thing the Legion's got on the VFW is there's more women in there. I'm going on past experience, like I said , the AL i belong to down here doesn't have a bar.

i wasn't trying to imply that anyone was knocking the AL.. i'm sorry if it seemed that way.... i guess i should have added that the VFW closest to me doesn't really do much in the community, they have a fish fry every friday, but, that's all i ever hear them doing.

5/23/2011 1:09:52 PM VFW vs American Legion  
mishalace
Kenosha, WI
37, joined Mar. 2011

What is wrong with women running the place? I am a woman. I am also an OIF 2 vet in the VFW. I get the civilian part but not the sexism

5/24/2011 6:59:48 PM VFW vs American Legion  
zari_boo
Leeds, NY
35, joined May. 2011

I did a lot in the posts that I had belonged to, but I got tired of the sexism and the "who's your husband/father?" and "you served?" from a bunch of drunken old men. I quietly withdrew.