Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free anonymous hookup

When you scout hot chick, then say hi and get started chat. craigslist jesup ga Unless it s changed in the last ten years, if she cardinal a accurate catholic to her faith, she will not marry you unless you convert. Other individuals help individuals discover their match with compatibility games, filtering alternatives, and additional. omegle fbi message There s a lot far more to obtaining a infant than just conceiving and delivering.

vegas hookup sites

I d had many negative dates and 3 failed engagements, so I d decided males were a lot more for recreation I could make my household via adoption. craigslist nogales az Met my fiancé extra than four years ago on Tinder… I was just about to delete the app when he showed up. I have been single considering the fact that 2013 as i dont really feel i have something i can provide a man. asian girl white panties On line dating web pages are a helping hand for singles looking for a companion and have several advantages.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/17/2008 4:41:25 PM just looking for a real man  

towodi
Lampasas, TX

So many men think that because a woman is so much older and way past the innocent stage, that saying no to sex is ridiculous. What ticks me off is that a lot of men my age seem to believe that BECAUSE I'm a more mature woman, that I should not be saving it for anyone and that having high morals or ethics at this stage of my life is a joke.

I don't think age has anything to do with how you see yourself ethically, morally or spiritually. Respect for one another in all aspects of life is how we all should treat one another. I was raised by the last generation that is pretty much gone now. And my parents were raised by a generation that was even more strict than my parents. Yeah, they hid a lot of things in the closet no doubt, but I think they had higher morals than anyone does today and less sexual transmitted diseases too.

I have to blame a lot of women for the way men are today. I live where the largest military base is in the US; Fort Hood, and I have gone to some of the clubs and see the way some of the young women dress, dance and act and it is no wonder so many young men expect them to put out.

Real men are what we ladies allow them to be. If we demand respect and believe that we are worth far more than a piece of.......well, you get the picture, then I think we women will not have trouble finding a real man and I'm sure there are a few of them here on PlentyOfFish......and I'm living in hopes if I die in despair. Another one of my Mother's great sayings.

3/18/2008 12:09:20 PM just looking for a real man  

redraider1
Midlothian, TX

I agree with your sentiments towodi. Women today are just as bad as the men and they too are looking for sex right off the bat. Then there are women that are looking for marriage after the first date. That is very scary too!

3/19/2008 7:30:10 AM just looking for a real man  

txgurl1954
Copperas Cove, TX

towodi said it all, some women these days are lacking morals big time so heck what less can they expect than to be treated as sex objects. Is the term "Lady" no longer in the dictionary?

3/19/2008 8:37:15 PM just looking for a real man  

thad16
Dayton, TX

The term "Lady" is always in the forefront of my vocabulary. I respect all ladies, good or bad, because I consider what they are going through and what they have survived through. To me, there is no bad woman. They have either been abused by family or lovers that weren't sincere to them. I don't look for perfection, I look for the good in them.

3/20/2008 10:02:16 AM just looking for a real man  

towodi
Lampasas, TX

I reread my post and noticed that I said that I supposed there were good men "Here" on "PlentyOffFish and of course I meant "here on DateHookUp." My apologies.

I'd like to add more to this thread regarding "Just looking for a real man."

I have a problem trying to find a man that I'm attracted to in all ways and one who is a lot like myself. Someone I would determine to be a 'real' man. And not just by what might attract me on the outside, and lets face it ladies, that is how we determine if we want to persue knowing someone further. You have to be attracted to his personal appearance first. Maybe you like his smile, his facial features; physical appearance; his overall appearance, and believe me sometimes they can be especially attractive to you on the outside, but if their hearts do not match their outward appearance it can change your opinion about that real quick.

I met a guy when I was about 18. He was one fine looking man. Well, after I got to know his character, personality and cold, hard heart, I no longer found him that attractive. His egotistical personality made his outward appearance less attractive.

We all have our own opinions as to what is attractive to us, but looks, personality and charm do not make a 'real' man. I don't care how good a person claims to be on the inside, if he does not show that by his actions, then the package is not worth the effort and he certainly is not a 'real' man to me.

3/20/2008 10:11:11 AM just looking for a real man  

dragonheartpm
Galveston, TX

Keep your standards high. The right man will come along...

3/21/2008 5:29:57 AM just looking for a real man  

txgurl1954
Copperas Cove, TX

Ditto..............some men with an attractive shell are cold hearted. They seem to be so into themselves they forget to care about the woman in their life. Real men look for a woman with a kind heart and loving spirit and vice versa real woman look for the same qualities in a man. Shania Twain has a great song to describe it, so you're Brad Pitt, "that don't impress me much".

3/21/2008 10:01:08 PM just looking for a real man  

thad16
Dayton, TX

My opinion is this: you get what you give. 'nough said?

Thad

3/21/2008 10:38:24 PM just looking for a real man  

tx_blu_eyz67
San Antonio, TX

theres alot of great guys out there.just gotta find em myself lol.but 1 will come along soon.

3/22/2008 10:22:55 PM just looking for a real man  

thad16
Dayton, TX

Don't get me wrong. I would much rather have love, honesty and devotion above sex.

3/23/2008 6:44:27 PM just looking for a real man  

oldwhiz1
Bowie, TX

i agree, a relationship is not just sex, if thats what they are looking for they are not looking for a relationship, when the sex grows old so does the relationship if thats what they are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/23/2008 6:47:09 PM just looking for a real man  

tazzper23
Texarkana, TX

i feel most women over look the real men . i feel iam everything a woman want but as usual i get over look .

3/23/2008 7:00:42 PM just looking for a real man  

oldwhiz1
Bowie, TX

i agree, a relationship is not just sex, if thats what they are looking for they are not looking for a relationship, when the sex grows old so does the relationship if thats what they are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3