Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

flirt chat hookup dating app

Persons share messages they ve received from Incredibly entitled people at Christmas Incel stands for involuntary celibate and is a term applied by a specific group of males who blame their inability to kind relationships and have sex on ladies. denver hookup site Over to Claudia for some savvy tips on how to retain that on the net chat going in the suitable path. Also immediate isn t any need to have to register in order australia send pictures or videos as websites permit guest chatting. locanto tamilnadu birds Note that this senior dating web site has a somewhat low number of senior customers.

private delights com

Raise your glasses, you fine and eligible singles, you are in for an exciting night of dating. personals atlanta ga I kept my search criteria broad to enhance the pool of possible soulmates from whom to opt for. My brother Andrew was acquiring married—to one particular of my mom s other very best friend s daughters, believe it or not—and I needed a date to the wedding. doublelist reno But even with a mandated curfew, life throws him an unexpected gift.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2008 10:49:04 AM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

morles
San Antonio, TX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

sorprano....to funny and sooooooooooooooo True...LOL

I did like that DeNiro Video...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

3/10/2008 10:51:39 AM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

alaskanbiker
Fall River, MA

Hey Boss well said

3/10/2008 11:14:12 AM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

morles
San Antonio, TX

Well I had to block Blue for his agitation...He knows what he was trying to accomplish
and using alaska as his puppet ...alaska glad you didn't fall for it....

These are part of the old click so to speak...not willing for positive suggestions
unless it is their's....These type of people do not even want to follow Dustin rules
of staying on topic....Just smart remarks breaking the rules...and thinking they are cute...

Getting back on topic I never said nobody should use them....just use some judgement when using them.....

[Edited 3/10/2008 1:12:17 PM]

3/10/2008 11:52:46 AM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

shalah
Marshall, MO

wondering if I might just give a view point here?
I do understand how you feel about all of the music ect. I listen to some of it and then not others. The thing is
Some people feel more comfortable expressing themselves in this way. That is fine with me.
What really concerns me is
If we start censoring other peoples way of comunication then we are actually doing more harm then good. What is the lesser of two evils so to speak. I myself do not believe in censoring anyone. That to me is true evil. jmo

3/10/2008 12:08:18 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

leeann1
Summerville, SC

Hey I think the KING has spoken in here, if you don't say what he wants then you WILL be silenced!! If you don't like what people post just scroll on by it. Get real and quit acting like children! I can't believe the attitudes in here.

Well I am out of this, to a more informative and/or more intelligent thread!

3/10/2008 12:19:46 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

morles
San Antonio, TX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Very well said Shalah...It should be very well recieved also...

To much of it takes the individually away from a person especially all the music video's

..No censoring...Just suggesting using little more judgement at times is all.....

Your right lee...If you don't like the show...change channels

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Edited 3/10/2008 1:13:03 PM]

3/10/2008 1:20:38 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

shalah
Marshall, MO

I understand but then if we have a bit of patience things will settle down. you know what it is like to get a new toy. Some of these people have just learned how to do something and have a bit of fun with it. I think that is great. I myself dont know how to do that and if I did then I would want to play with it a bit as well. Patience is a virtue.

[Edited 3/10/2008 1:21:46 PM]

3/10/2008 1:34:23 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

morles
San Antonio, TX

shalah....I think all you would have to do is ask...I am sure somebody would help...

jeannie just learned and was willing to help me I know she would want to help also...I do want to learn it myself but for posting my own pictures when needed for example the automotive threads....not so much the photo bucket....now as far as the music video' I can go to You Tube and see anyone of the video's...we see on here being posted.......

[Edited 3/10/2008 1:35:13 PM]

3/10/2008 2:34:43 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

funny thing people have all the patience tolerance for photo bucket and You Tube learning and viewing but it really surprises me when the patience tolerance level to read long threads or posts is missing here--it tells me that as we get old we use to like to color books and pictures in grammar etc but when it came down to read and learn some too a back seat but their attitude and age we're approaching is like being a kid again...not everyone is this--but many like it simple--i say that is ok but come on now--use words we all use from the heart, niot from some bucket of pictures not even our own--anyone that has pictures they own are an exception to what i just said--example Jeannie10 is using photo bucket to learn with her own photo collection and doing a good job at it too...

[Edited 3/10/2008 2:36:01 PM]

3/10/2008 3:34:11 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Well,Sorp, I belong to an msn group who makes most of mine--with snowbunny on---as that is my name in there.

I try not to do it very often,but if I really see things slowing down or a certain subject--I post a pic.

I'm hoping noone is offended by them. I put my gr-gr-daughter in here a page or so ago--thinking it would help the tone in here---seeing her precious little face.

I guess we can't please all--so am trying to move on here--good evening to all--lotsafun

3/10/2008 3:37:40 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

fun in Pa: nothing wrong with what you do as i see enough of your threads/posts to see you having diverse fun on here--snowbunny--that's funny though...lol...

[Edited 3/10/2008 3:38:38 PM]

3/10/2008 5:21:42 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

Good Afternoon,

Want to comment here, that this Thread represents what Threads are suppose to be like, open for opinions, isn't it great? I personally think you all did an excellent job of debating this issue and thanks, Morles, for the Thread.

Regarding, using pictures........someone said it's a new "toy", well, it is for me. I think what is probably important is that our pictures are relevant and "stay on topic"..

With that said, I am having a blast using Photobucket, (thanks to Lotus, she taught me) .....very relaxing and you can be creative which is really nice. I am going to Hawaii next week and intend on coming back with lots of photos......."heaven help me"....I'll try to restrain myself from Posting too many.
Like everything else the pendulum always has a tendancy to swing to far, I personally will commit to trying not to overdue and bore you all, promise.

Basically, I agree with most of what everyone has said here, it is a great way to add emotion, identity, silliness, give cards, send flowers when appropriate, like how else would you do that for your friends here, and helps people get to know you a bit better based by what you Post.

Now do go and have a Beautiful Day, to my East Coast friends, "Evening".
Jeannie

p.s. "Morles" you did look pretty good in Heather's Video.....don't you dare leave all your friends

3/10/2008 5:45:20 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

morles
San Antonio, TX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks jeannie I think there are lots of great posting excercising their rights
of expressions and opnions....This is healthy for all...

I am not going anywhere....I do hope you take lots of pictures and share
them with us "all" on your return from Hawaii....Have a Fun trip...

What I have gathered here most don't need so many Music Video's except in designated Threads and exception...Music Video's for a specic topic of a Thread...

I also feel most like Photo Bucket for support for thier expressions which is all good

Thanks to all for your postings....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

3/10/2008 10:31:19 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

"Morles"

Jeannie

3/12/2008 1:29:22 PM Photo Bucket and You Tube Video's  

here4love
Sherman, TX

tn_tx_lady
I agree with you. Morles did look very nice looking in the red sweater & it looked like he was standing in the kitchen on the video...>haaaaandsoooome Devil lol

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6