Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

text hookup site

He mentioned the counseling has helped the two have an understanding of each other superior, but that operating via the difficulties is an ongoing challenge. orlando florida personals There was still in my thoughts a stigma attached to it. I have met some excellent folk on POF, but the majority of profiles I view are they have no intention of meeting and just employing their profile as a confidence boost. sniffles app gay She demanded to see his wallet to appear at his ID and get his address, but he pulled out a tin of Altoids rather.

usasexguide

I have an encyclopedia of bad date stories but let me share a recent on the net dating horror. free chat los angeles She was ostensibly a religious particular person, but I started to doubt the sincerity of her beliefs. Other types of apps are mobile primarily based and use the swipe function catering to a broader audience. asian date mod apk It has the simplest format of all the apps and sites we looked at.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

8/29/2006 1:08:16 PM Your Ideal Mate  

nicole1357

If you could describe your ideal mate, what would he/she be like? Personality, interests, looks, etc...

I'll Go first: My ideal qualities in a mate are-
-Passionate about something
-Family-oriented
-Intelligent, but not condescending
-Likes the same music as me
-Open minded
-Good sense of humor
-Hard working
-Respects me

I could keep going, but those are the major requirements.

8/29/2006 8:08:11 PM Your Ideal Mate  

lynn53

Mine would be...
Easy going
great sense of Humour
logical
NOT a couch potato
could consider me his best friend'
would love to travel
same interests

8/31/2006 10:02:11 PM Your Ideal Mate  

djinsom

my ideal mate (for a dating site) is someone who lives close by and has logged on at least once every couple days. i get these search results with women who haven't been on for more than three months. i mean ALL of them.

8/31/2006 10:05:27 PM Your Ideal Mate  

djinsom

speaking of your list here, do you actually find it nessecary for your loved one to listen to the same music you do, i mean all of it? i found through certain dating partners that it's good to be a little bit diverse in many catergories, not just music. movies are also a good example. you can't learn something from someone or about someone when they are just like you.

[Edited 8/31/2006 10:06:43 PM]

9/1/2006 12:49:44 PM Your Ideal Mate  

nicole1357

Yes. It is necessary. Very necessary. One think I love talking about is music, and if the person I'm dating hasn't heard of any of the bands I talk about, well that's kind of frustrating. Obviously music isn't as important to you as it is to me.

9/1/2006 6:24:59 PM Your Ideal Mate  

djinsom

you couldn't be MORE wrong about that. i grew up playing musical insturments, and i still keep it up after all the years. i play drums, guitar, bass, anything with strings on it, and i sing. i don't really feel that defending my position is important, but music IS my life. i just don't feel that i need to be a total snob about it. it's possible your field of life interests isn't very broad and you run out of things to talk about very quickly.

[Edited 9/1/2006 6:26:07 PM]

9/3/2006 5:23:07 PM Your Ideal Mate  

bellymanbob

About the same as you Nicole.
I can say what I'm not looking for going by the current trends.

I.e., Not; A full blown alcoholic,
Obsessed with Nascar and Harleys,
Is not height/weight proportionate,
Has a lot of cats/dogs and put's the things before a relationship.

Oh,, the list goes on. But I won't.

What I do want most of all is a woman that is reasonably sane, Intelligent,
Emotionally Available, Monogamous, Honest, Open minded about pretty much everything,
(that would include music)
Would be into the fact that I would like a child that carries my DNA in the future.

I don't care what a person does for a living or how much money they have.

It is not too horrible to admit that I have spent four years without a woman getting
Comfortable enough in my own skin. I think I'm ready.

Just gotta have faith in Fate.

Luck to you all!

[Edited 9/3/2006 5:24:09 PM]

9/3/2006 5:23:27 PM Your Ideal Mate  

bellymanbob

I feel the need to add that My parents encouraged me to appreciate a bit of every type of music, like it or not. My father was a musician for many years. I worked in radio and a lot of the time played songs that I didn't care for, but my listeners liked them.
I don't know, This forum seems to be losing direction in this respect.

What I do know is that if I ever hear 'Freebird' again, it will be too soon!

The masses are asses. Go figure.

[Edited 9/3/2006 5:30:01 PM]

9/3/2006 6:07:43 PM Your Ideal Mate  

emtnancy50

Honest
Fun
Good sense of humor
Loves animals
Compassionate
Active
Romantic
Respectful
Loves to travel
Cultured
Loves music
Can carry an intelligent conversation
NOT a couch potato

Well that should cover it LOL

9/7/2006 1:32:57 AM Your Ideal Mate  

hard_to_handle

Once more into the breach.....

Passionate,
Playful,
indipendant,
intelligent,
genuine,
"NOT an exact copy of me because I know there are facets of myself that I am lacking skills and knowledge of and hope she would maybe expose me to things previously unknown adding to my life.
daring,
yet shy,
balanced
self aware not self absorbed,
allows me to play the protector etc
and yet not be completely dependant to the point of reminding her to breath in the mornin.
patient "especially with me at times"
the type of lady that would actually peddle on a two person bike and not just leave the engine to me.
must laugh and enjoy my kareoke
no one is ideal but mutual respect of each other and chemistry based upon true eliments not the these layers of deceit we all have in little ways about ourselves.

Hell I snore , no really I snore at times so loud scared my x mother-in law there admit a fault novel concept im still me.

10/22/2006 2:10:05 PM Your Ideal Mate  

january1

LMAO Actually in this case as the saying goes in my dreams only.

B

10/23/2006 8:42:36 AM Your Ideal Mate  

strongslowhand

tolerant. for lots of things. and not hard to look at.

10/23/2006 3:07:34 PM Your Ideal Mate  

cutiepie31

Hello Everyone!! 31 Female. My Ideal Mate.mmm Nice looking. Taller than me. Good personality. Doesn't think they are better than me an everybody else. Non Judgemental. Likes me for "me" the whole "me". I don't get into mates that only like me for my body. They have to like the whole package of me or I am not interested in them. That is the kind of girl that I am.

10/23/2006 11:54:51 PM Your Ideal Mate  

lynn53

I know who my ideal mate isn't...I just got a wink from a woman in Kentucky, was a tad bit shocked since I have "lookinging for a MAN" on my profile..so I turned her over to Kat..LOL Pay backs are b*tches, huh... Kat LOL

10/24/2006 1:37:31 AM Your Ideal Mate  

ol_hillbilly

Now Lynn, She just mita been winkin at you to let ya know she was in agreeance with yer behavior. she mite notta been after yer luscious body, just yer mind.

Poor girl

lol

10/24/2006 9:38:21 AM Your Ideal Mate  

lynn53

Hill your to funny...at my age she wouldn't want either!!! LOL

10/24/2006 11:01:27 AM Your Ideal Mate  

unslightlynorml

LOL Thanks Lynn.....I'll trade her for the silly little twit who won't leave me alone....she should arrive C.O.D. in 4 to 5 business days baby! Hope yours doesn't need a smack down. hehehehehehe

10/24/2006 3:49:43 PM Your Ideal Mate  

meatty

If you're caught up on music so much, here is a little ditty for you, but you have to tell me the artist, title, and year recorded;

You're ageless, timeless, lace and fineness
You're beauty and elegance

You're a rhapsody, a comedy
You're a symphony and a play
You're every love song ever written
But honey what do you see in me

You're an essay in glamour
Please pardon the grammar
but you're every schoolboy's dream
You're Celtic, United, but baby I've decided
You're the best team I've ever seen

10/24/2006 3:58:57 PM Your Ideal Mate  

unslightlynorml

Uh, Paul Simon? I actually used to listen to that song, but cannot remember the title or who sang it...lol

I thought more about it.....Rod Stewart, right?

[Edited 10/24/2006 6:52:17 PM]

10/24/2006 10:24:43 PM Your Ideal Mate  

cutiepie31

Maybe the woman that Winked you. Was trying to be friends only. Who actually knows when your online. We don't actually know for sure who we are chatting with. LOL!!!

10/24/2006 11:54:05 PM Your Ideal Mate  

lynn53

Thanks for the arrival date Kat...I will be out of town! LOL
Good luck with yours and if she cleans house I may take her back..HAH!!

You may be right CutiePie...but I don't want to chance it...LOL

10/25/2006 7:38:01 AM Your Ideal Mate  

unslightlynorml

I never thought of the whole maid angle........hmmmmmmmmm....may lower my standards a bit for a good dusting! LOL

10/25/2006 9:08:19 AM Your Ideal Mate  

cowby379

most of us would lower them if the oppertunity was there

10/25/2006 9:10:27 AM Your Ideal Mate  

unslightlynorml

Yep. I checked.....a guy said that..........lol

10/25/2006 11:20:11 AM Your Ideal Mate  

cutiepie31

Nobody is sticking to the topic here.

Page: 1, 2