Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

And laughing with someone? dating in ontario ca This question permits you to learn what the other person actually enjoys in life, says Bennett. Show that you ve looked previous her profile photo by asking about her bio or anything else distinctive that you have noticed about her. pof burley idaho Ask her this question to get an notion for future dates.

mega personal ad

You could possibly not be comfortable however with all these concerns, and that is ok. vancouver christian singles Every day, you will be supplied just one particular single ‘holy grail match primarily based on facts you have already inputted on your tastes, preferences and hobbies. And the business is currently awake to the prospective of AI. rub ratings baton rouge Beam in guilt and overbearing mother syndrome.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2008 5:54:59 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

mildmanner
Louisville, KY

Watch out Explorer is going into wink mode !!!!!

3/10/2008 5:56:38 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

huronearth
Mount Pleasant, MI

I always send emails. They say... "I'm winkin' at ya, Babe!!!"

3/10/2008 5:57:16 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

healthologist
Page, AZ

I answer everything. If someone is to SHY and only winks it only takes me a couple of seconds to type "Hi how are you?" and send it in an email.

3/10/2008 5:57:52 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Looks to me like he is to lazy tonight to even do that!

Explorer that is!

[Edited 3/10/2008 5:58:42 PM]

3/10/2008 5:58:18 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

ladyp21
West Palm Beach, FL

I know, I have the answer to that one they have it figured out that if you dont like them if it gets to the point you meet them and you dont like them and you say some thing that ticks them off they can alway say it was you that made the first contact, or you contacted me remember?

3/10/2008 6:01:38 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

piedmontdad
Cherryville, NC

Alex: have heard that said before. So the question becomes, what do they gain by being rude. This is a dating site where supposedly we are all here to meet someone. I am aware there are people here with the sole intention of making friends. However, hard to make friends or meet anyone by being rude.

3/10/2008 6:15:46 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

sereneinlife2
Mountain View, MO

i love to wink at the lady`s

3/10/2008 6:17:13 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

The only thing winks are good for is when they are pared with a Tiddly.

[Edited 3/10/2008 6:21:43 PM]

3/10/2008 6:19:07 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

alex_192
Sarasota, FL

piedmontdad

to answer your question

there are people here that wants trully want to meet some one
most of the dont post or read the forums
the ones that are on the forums want to show leadership, and being owners on the posrt

that is the reazon they have a mobbing behaviour and rules what to do and what not to do
those are the one posting threads picking on some one and bashing the ones that post here but dont obey to they orders

3/10/2008 6:25:05 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

dtrail
Summerfield, FL

A wink to me is....
Just that. Like a fella walking down the sidewalk glance your ways and winks....no conversation.
Now, I dont always wink back. If it strikes me I do. I NEVER respond to "no photos"!
So there.

3/10/2008 6:26:15 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

I'm thinking that maybe this should've been started as a pole..."If someone winks at you do you answer?", because I'm thinking that it would be a good bet that the majority of women don't answer winks, and a good portion of men do answer...at least they will (as I do) go to the profile of the winker and then, if they sound nice and we're interested, we'll (I'll) send a message to them. In my case, I will look at a profile of someone who winks at me and if I'm not interested I will usually send a quick message back saying "thank you for your wink/interest, however, I do not feel we're a good match". To me it's simply courtesy. Sure, "she" wink'd instead of taking the time to write a message, but I've found that there are some ladies who are simply - and literaly - shy...and winking is easier/"safer?" than sending a message. Maybe, too, it's a "Mars-vs-Venus" thing...
Anywho...that's my take on it...
Thanks

[Edited 3/10/2008 6:29:13 PM]

3/10/2008 6:32:19 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

dtrail
Summerfield, FL

Thank you Professor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/10/2008 6:36:27 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

Just did some analysis on my in box. I received 20 communications from ladies. 11 were winks and only 2 of them had photos. The other nine were more or less comments and clarification on a thread. No problem.

3/10/2008 6:36:51 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

ladyofvictory
Madison, IN

the winking thing is not as bothersome as the no pic no info no personality likes or dislikes. i just don't get that....at all. whatever is there to be interested in and yet there are so many on here. when i recieve a wink, i ck profile and have answered a few winks. but give me something to go on here. if i wanted to carry on a conversation with with a shadow, i could talk to myself.

3/10/2008 6:42:17 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

alex_192
Sarasota, FL

what woild be the diference between a wink or a mail saying "hi"

or do you mean you want a mail where the guy introduce himself?

do you answer to the "HI"? as it is nothing more than a wink with a diferent name

a wink, or just a "hi" is a way of showing someting
why will you not answer it
with a wink back in case you are interested and you dont want to be the first writing?

it is comon courtesy, as when some one say "hello" at the grocery

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5