Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup site like craigslist

This is a large test of the relationship, which will either make it or break it you cannot exactly move out, live separately and remain with each other as if practically nothing ever happened. ukiah ca dating If the question elicits a string of destinations, you will learn what excites and appeals to them, Elizabeth says. She captioned one particular of the stories featuring the rapper as my boyfriend and tagged the Slingshot singer. hud hookup app reviews reddit If you were going to develop into a close friend with your companion, please share what would be critical for him or her to know.

www skipthegames

Apart from these concerns, if you re seriously looking to make an impression, it is very important that you ask concerns related specifically to them. georgetown tx singles And if you think the chat might seize also positive surprises, you re wrong! Mainly because finest on your 1st contact you will learn the smell of your companion, you will dating on the internet to uncover the video of his eyes and you can take get in touch with with his skin. We enjoyed testing out both the desktop version and the app, getting them easy to navigate, and we liked that it assesses your character just before asking you to upload images. st louis rubratings Sex with you no much more than once a month.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2008 6:45:19 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

dtrail
Summerfield, FL

HI ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/10/2008 6:45:22 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

shalah
Marshall, MO

I usually at least say ( Thank You for the compliment .) I love that monkey. lol
I dont always answer a wink. There was one that I did answer and am glad that I did.
You never know one of those winks just might be the right guy for you.

Health I love the new picture

3/10/2008 6:47:59 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

ladyofvictory
Madison, IN

you recieve a wink you return a wink. now whatcha going to do? a hi is not much more. i am speaking to a nice guy that stopped by my profile, so i cked his and began the conversation with a comment on what he posted. that was easy. at least the ball is now rolling. if you started an email and felt silly, that is ok. and think about this, you go to the supermarket and in line at the cash register. most pics on here are vague to begin with. you could be standing right next to the person and never know. so take a leap and start talkin.
just thought of this, as we move towards a cashless society, will they still call it a cash register?

3/10/2008 6:52:18 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

alex_192
Sarasota, FL

dtrail
do you mean you want to corespond with people here in the threads?

i thught you were talking about geting a e-mail instead of a wink

i dont think you will find many people sending you personl mails on the forums

but you never know

3/10/2008 6:56:08 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Some winks I respond to, but still wondering if they are interested or not?
Especially if they don't repond back after you respond.
Sometime we play wink game, which I get a real kick out of!!
The no pictures, sorry don't respond!! I don't know who I am responding to.

3/10/2008 7:00:43 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

mizzou
Poplar Bluff, MO

Oh my goodness, I am doomed to failure. I winked at someone and I have no pics. My profile does not say much, I like beer and I smoke.

Well I don't care for opinionated, nosey, I want this and I want that, don't email me if you aren't this or are not that females. They need not apply.

Realistic, down to earth, fun loving, compassionate, open minded, hey, you know where to find me. I like those winks.

Yeah, I'm back, pass the popcorn, the show is starting.

3/10/2008 7:02:29 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

3/10/2008 7:07:41 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

tsed43
Philippi, WV

mizzou way to go

3/10/2008 7:40:08 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

artyguy
Palm Coast, FL

I agree with LawDawg-- if you got on your profile that you're not into winks ( which I do)
and then you get a wink- its telling you that the person "did not take the time" to read your profile.
That says alot-

3/10/2008 9:05:40 PM What the heck with the winkin?????  

mizzou
Poplar Bluff, MO

Why read a profile, most are self embellishments any way? I can see enough from the forums to decide if I want communicate with someone.

I must also say there are exceptions. Sorry to those I have communicated with.

[Edited 3/10/2008 9:11:14 PM]

3/11/2008 7:47:33 AM What the heck with the winkin?????  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I have in my profile no winks---so if I get them--I feel they have not taken the time to read my profile--so I click them off--one by one.

The other day--I got a wink from a guy--I CLICKED IT OFF---next he sent me a message--okay I didn't read your profile.I love you ok?--O--MY--how dumb--lmbo

So no wink -no answer--they can read for sure--hugs and have a good day---lotsa

3/11/2008 7:50:40 AM What the heck with the winkin?????  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

unless the are from sonone who wants to be my third son....what is the harm....but in return...wink back...

3/11/2008 7:54:40 AM What the heck with the winkin?????  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

I see the wink from men as just that..A little flirt, says I saw that you looked at my profile, or I looked at your profile. Some men are shy and or just do not know the first words to say. Some are too far or incorrect location for both of us, so the wink might say. Gee if we were closer, if we were older or younger. Winks can be fun. Just mark them up as a flirt. Smile when you receive, because that person thought of you. IF I receive a wink and I like the man, I will email him back. Most always followed by an email.

3/11/2008 8:41:14 AM What the heck with the winkin?????  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

tn tx...
from reading the posts...have to ask...maybe it is an age thing???? Interesting, hey maybe we are doing it wrong??????

3/11/2008 8:52:50 AM What the heck with the winkin?????  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I'm not sure which I dislike the most...the or the whistle you get when walking past a group of rude macho men

Seeing as the interpetation is left up to the indvidual..this is just how I interpet the ever so easy wink, from a stranger. I state in my profile they will be deleted ...but they just keep right on coming...so as far as I can see...for those that just wink..they are unable to read..therfore, they are not for me.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5