Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

A new prompt will be supplied to indicate this new requirement, and then give you selections to upload the documents when filing your claim. m datehookup But she laughed with us, and as a result, we nonetheless laugh about it right now. She knows this since usually the ghosted partner will write a breakup post on Reddit begging for a second possibility. adultlook cincinnati Then I got back prepared to cool it down and in the middle of our conversation, he pointed out his daughter.

skipthegames

For example, it is ok to say what you do for function, but not to say what corporation it is. new iberia singles There are no charges to send or get mail. Seven years into this life, I know how to be alone — and to be okay. grindr bali She assists confident and thriving ladies meet confident and effective men.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/13/2008 10:54:07 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

omega2005116
Wilmington, OH

I don't mind the kids, its all the bull that comes along when you throw the kids father into the picture.

3/20/2008 9:42:20 PM why guys?truthful answers?  
piano4te
Dayton, OH

"my kids are my life"

You pretty much answered your own question then.

You are falling into the trap that most single or divorced moms fall into - You wrapped your world around your kids. There is NOTHING wrong with being a good mother or parent, and making sure that your kids grow up healthy and loved. But unfortunately, most of you forgot that the 'natural pecking order' put kids "SECOND" in the family tree....mom and dad were supposed to be each OTHER'S lives...and then the kids came next. The sad part is, that as soon as 'new age' mothers started making their kids 'FIRST', they stopped being partners to their men...only to wonder why the man stopped being a partner to YOU.

The pecking order for most single or divorced women now is:

-kids first
-her second
-her job or career third
-her girlfriends fourth
-her blood family fifth
and then....somewhere....if she has time.....a man....if he does EVERYTHING SHE TELLS HIM TO DO...will come....

Way.....

Down......

HERE

(you can interchange the actual order according to your own particular 'value system'...but primarily, the kids HAVE become your 'surrogate mates'......while the man is just always DEAD LAST....)

Do you REALLY, in your heart of hearts, believe that any man worth his weight in 'a good heart'...will just hang around and wait until you've taken care of everybody else first?? For him to constantly be told that he is "LAST" in virtually all the MOST important decisions that involve a 'couple'?? From a simple DATE...to being told his needs don't count if he's paying the RENT?? Do you REALLY???

I know that this is NOT the answer you WANTED to hear....but you DID ask the question....

I've seen it all too often......For every woman who has ever said the magic words, "my kids come first"....or "my kids are my WORLD".....there is an ex husband who found that out the hard way.

Sorry...but too many mothers are teaching the wrong spelling.....it was 'SON'....not 'SUN'....the world does NOT revolve around THEM....

If you need further advice on how to finally correct this way of thinking, I always recommend that people visit a website called johnrosemond.com...... He's a family therapist...rather old school...but DEAD ON as to the mistakes single mothers are making by putting their kids "FIRST"..... It's called a generation of 'spoiled brats'..... Please look for his 'Children's Bill of Rights'...and put it up on the 'fridge' with one of those cute little magnets.....

AND....if you are REALLY serious about wanting a man....I might suggest "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura. I already KNOW that most 'new age women' like to CRINGE at her name....but the simple fact is.....it's you new age single or divorced moms who are asking why no man wants to date you. So, since YOUR way of thinking isn't exactly WORKING....why not opt for trying something DIFFERENT.....the FIRST step, might be to actually admit that some of you are just DEAD WRONG!!!

thanks...

3/20/2008 9:56:01 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

santabest
Campbell, OH

i have kids myself and it is hard to find a date when woman this day in age only want whats best for them. at least the ones i know

3/23/2008 8:37:05 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

imtheright1
Youngstown, OH

After checking out your profile, I have to give you my thoughts. I have no problems dating a woman with children, but I would never date you. You have one picture of yourself drinking beer and another very juvenile picture of you flipping the bird. Your pictures give everyone the impression that you are juvenile. Try some new photos where you look like a responsible mother. No one wants to date a kid with a kid. If your a good mom (which I'm sure you are), then don't try to hide it...be proud of it.

3/23/2008 10:48:12 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

adam1134
Dayton, OH

i don't really see a problem with it.

3/24/2008 9:41:30 AM why guys?truthful answers?  
bigtrip333
Akron, OH

OK IT IS TRUE THAT SOME GUYS ONLY WANT A WOMEN WHO IS WITHOUT KIDS, BECAUSE WHEN THEY TAKE ON A LIFE WITH YOU IT IS NOT ONLY WITH YOU IT'S WITH THE KIDS TOO. IF PLANS ARE BEING MADE THAT DON'T INCLUDE THE KIDS THEN SOMETIMES THOSE PLANS GET SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF THEM. YOU ALSO HAVE TO FACTOR IN THE "BABY DADDY". HOW IS HE GONNA ACT IS THERE DRAMA SURROUNDING HIM? WHEN I LOOK TO DATE SOMEONE I AM NOT JUST LOOKING FOR NOW BUT TO THE FUTURE. SO I HAVE TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE THAT'S YOU YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY. (BABY DAD) I HAVE TO ACCEPT THE WHOLE PACKAGE NOT JUST BITS AND PIECES. IF THE GUY CAN'T DO THIS THEN WAIT FOR ONE WHO CAN AGAIN IT'S A PACKAGE DEAL BABY. BUT BYE THE WAY I LOVE KIDS

3/24/2008 5:34:51 PM why guys?truthful answers?  
riccyboby79
Al Faluje
Israel

I have 13 kids by 13 different women want to try me?

5/12/2008 9:59:21 AM why guys?truthful answers?  

the_chimera_13
Barberton, OH

in my experience, dating a woman with kids makes it a lot harder to get together to do something. i dated a woman with 3 kids, for a few months, and we only really went out on 1 real date in that time span. most of the time i spent with her was at her place with her kids.

5/13/2008 7:23:45 PM why guys?truthful answers?  
pawx3
Cadiz, OH

Dont despair dear! I believe that there are guys that dont mind the children, and would actually enjoy them. I didnt read all the posts, but what I did read, It doesnt sound like your gonna find any here. (dont forget, I dint read all the posts). As far as you and the kids go, I believe you have to focus completely on you and them! (not that your not) But if MR. right is out there, it will happen when you least expect it.
Then again, what do I know?
Good Luck

5/14/2008 12:42:59 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

hunkahunka
Akron, OH

you may love your kids
but it doesn't mean I'm gonna like 'em

How much do you enjoy the constant company of other people's kids???
Probably A LOT less than your own,

5/17/2008 5:36:39 AM why guys?truthful answers?  
rudt2005
Camden, OH

Hey I have no problem dating a woman with kids , hell I have them at home too

5/17/2008 7:21:49 AM why guys?truthful answers?  
22br40
Middleport, OH

Why? personally it is because I raised my kids to be independent functioning adults, I did my job I don't want to do it again. I also did it as a single parent. My days with kids in the house is over, done and never to return. Kids need a mom and a dad. Injecting a second parent figure into the mix is not good for the kids. You had your chance at love and lost for a while. Now it is time to concentrate on your kids until they are 18. Then you can look for love.

It also has a lot to do with cost dynamics. If the other bio-parent is a dead beat, like my kids mom was then the cost of raising OPK can place a drain on the marriage. There is enough pressures without adding a hostile absent parent to the mix too.

Then; just when you think you have it under control, they turn into teens and stare you in the face and announce that you are not the dad and they won't follow your rules.....

OPK is bad for all concerned.

5/17/2008 7:29:07 AM why guys?truthful answers?  
22br40
Middleport, OH

Quote from piano4te:
"my kids are my life"

You pretty much answered your own question then.

You are falling into the trap that most single or divorced moms fall into - You wrapped your world around your kids. There is NOTHING wrong with being a good mother or parent, and making sure that your kids grow up healthy and loved. But unfortunately, most of you forgot that the 'natural pecking order' put kids "SECOND" in the family tree....mom and dad were supposed to be each OTHER'S lives...and then the kids came next. The sad part is, that as soon as 'new age' mothers started making their kids 'FIRST', they stopped being partners to their men...only to wonder why the man stopped being a partner to YOU.

The pecking order for most single or divorced women now is:

-kids first
-her second
-her job or career third
-her girlfriends fourth
-her blood family fifth
and then....somewhere....if she has time.....a man....if he does EVERYTHING SHE TELLS HIM TO DO...will come....

Way.....

Down......

HERE

(you can interchange the actual order according to your own particular 'value system'...but primarily, the kids HAVE become your 'surrogate mates'......while the man is just always DEAD LAST....)

Do you REALLY, in your heart of hearts, believe that any man worth his weight in 'a good heart'...will just hang around and wait until you've taken care of everybody else first?? For him to constantly be told that he is "LAST" in virtually all the MOST important decisions that involve a 'couple'?? From a simple DATE...to being told his needs don't count if he's paying the RENT?? Do you REALLY???

I know that this is NOT the answer you WANTED to hear....but you DID ask the question....

I've seen it all too often......For every woman who has ever said the magic words, "my kids come first"....or "my kids are my WORLD".....there is an ex husband who found that out the hard way.

Sorry...but too many mothers are teaching the wrong spelling.....it was 'SON'....not 'SUN'....the world does NOT revolve around THEM....

If you need further advice on how to finally correct this way of thinking, I always recommend that people visit a website called johnrosemond.com...... He's a family therapist...rather old school...but DEAD ON as to the mistakes single mothers are making by putting their kids "FIRST"..... It's called a generation of 'spoiled brats'..... Please look for his 'Children's Bill of Rights'...and put it up on the 'fridge' with one of those cute little magnets.....

AND....if you are REALLY serious about wanting a man....I might suggest "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura. I already KNOW that most 'new age women' like to CRINGE at her name....but the simple fact is.....it's you new age single or divorced moms who are asking why no man wants to date you. So, since YOUR way of thinking isn't exactly WORKING....why not opt for trying something DIFFERENT.....the FIRST step, might be to actually admit that some of you are just DEAD WRONG!!!

thanks...

ABSOLUTELY 100 PERCENT DEAD ON ACCURATE!!!!!!

LADIES...........PRINT AND FRAME THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read it every day and understand that the FEMALE has all the power in a relationship. You set the tone, mood and conduct in the relationship. You truly have all the power, use it wisely.

5/18/2008 6:18:01 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

akashaman
Brunswick, OH

I have dated women with children also. A lot of people don't really understand what goes into raising a child, even some people who have them. It is probably just overwhelming in some cases. Too much work in others. It is fantastic that you care about them.

[Edited 5/18/2008 6:21:07 PM]

5/24/2008 12:48:43 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

markenter
Marietta, OH

Its not the kids , its the women , with always saying my kids come first. I meen you only need to say that once !

Page: 1, 2