Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup apps 2018 iphone

No matter whether you are Evangelical, Catholic or nondenominational, you can discover someone who s walking a equivalent path. plenty of fish wausau wi For example, OkCupid goes beyond forcing users to pick out among being a male or female, which includes selections like Hijra, genderfluid, and two spirit. To millennials who have panic attacks at even the thought of a telephone call , this sounds like an not possible task. fling web app Hinge is built on the belief that anyone looking for adore need to be able to obtain it.

rubmaps reddit

Exactly where we talk about film, theatre, Television, art, books, music and something cultural that s going on in your life. clemson sc dating My sister met her bf by means of ok cupid. As of this writing, this expenses a somewhat costly $9. visalia locanto We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/10/2008 5:36:43 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

jaime78
Tiffin, OH

ok so whats with the deal of guys not wanting women with kids???my kids are my life and if ya cant accept them then you cant accept me either.

3/10/2008 7:23:32 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

capitan_awesome
Delaware, OH

ahh ya about that most guys dont want kids because they are still kids them selves and it is a question of that child is not mine i didnt have that its not from me but it also verys by age of child and also gender the only reson i wouldnt go for the whole kid thing is because i dont want kids at the moment but maybe someday i still have a lot of life to live before i can get stuck with a responsibility of kids so sorry if you dont like my answer but its how i feel and how most other guys will feel also

3/10/2008 7:30:28 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

jaime78
Tiffin, OH

yeah but you are still a kid so thats to be expected of someone ur age!

3/10/2008 8:42:21 PM why guys?truthful answers?  
cmytanass
Columbus, OH

You're picking the wrong guys...I date women with kids..

3/11/2008 8:05:22 AM why guys?truthful answers?  
wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

what about you women that don't want guys with kids? I have two with one on the way and I'm seperating from my wife. The girl I'm interested in is interested in me except her one hang up is she is weirded out about dating someone who is about to have a kid but not with her.
This doesn't only happen to women!!

[Edited 3/11/2008 8:05:54 AM]

3/11/2008 8:32:33 AM why guys?truthful answers?  

jaime78
Tiffin, OH

i agree..

3/11/2008 8:34:52 AM why guys?truthful answers?  
marc45
Columbus, OH

responsibilty and immature most guys your age are still looking for someone w/ no pkg or they just want to play its sad to say . i have friends that say that all the time

3/11/2008 6:53:57 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

capitan_awesome
Delaware, OH

ok well i am no longer a kid i will be a marine in just over 8 months but most guys dont wanna play that whole babys daddy deal i dont mean to be harsh but it how i feel at least

3/12/2008 4:11:19 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

jaime78
Tiffin, OH

i didnt mean completely a kid jjust in my eyes!

3/12/2008 4:28:46 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

mordigen
Toledo, OH

i have 2 kids myself and i to have problems with women accepting them

3/12/2008 4:39:02 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

If a guy (or girl) can't accept you and your children, then I suppose they're not worth accepting either.

3/12/2008 4:40:04 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

I dsate owman with children. I have two kids ages 5 and 3 my last girl had 2 children as well ages 3 and 1 we had 4 together we just didnt work out though. Its hard on anyone dating a woman or a man with children because if things don't work out its like seperating not only with the person your with but more then likely you will become attached to there kids and that creates a hard break up not saying it cant be done but its just hard on everyone

3/12/2008 4:40:13 PM why guys?truthful answers?  
wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

mordigen, yeah but your a little older so you are probably dealing with women around your age. Most around mine aren't ready for that. The girl I want has a hang up on me having kids that aren't hers. She has no problem with my kids she's just weirded out by the whole stepmother thing. I hope it's something she overcomes instead of walking away because of it.

[Edited 3/12/2008 4:40:36 PM]

3/12/2008 5:00:57 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

freebird22
Alpha, OH

I can't speak for the guys, but when my daughter was younger I only had every other weekend to date. I would be very apprehensive to let her get to know who I was dating unless it looked like it was going to turn into something long term. I learned the hard way, the first guy I dated after my divorce, I let get to know her (she was only 5)& she got so attached, she told him she loved him and he told her the same. Shortly after that, we broke up. It was harder on her than it was on me. So for me, I think it was hard on the guys I dated because I only had every other weekend to go out. On the other hand, I dated a man who had 3 girls her age and I got very attached to them. We are all a package deal when ya have kids, and there is just too many people's emotions to play with. I agree that your kids should be your life, but remember you have another life too and in that life your name isn't "mom". I wouldn't hesitate to date someone with kids now though, since mine is grown!

3/13/2008 10:47:08 PM why guys?truthful answers?  

soldier1137
Cleveland, OH

Im gona go with my homie on the marine thing. Just cause were 18 dont mean we are kids.But even if i was 29 i still dont want kids. I dont need that in my life while trying to complete training. I think people get the situation to out of control. Wow guys dont want kids big deal maybe they dont want to raise another dudes kid. Maybe he wants his own. Idk i dont want any at all unless of course mariah carry wants kids by me.. Lol

Page: 1, 2