Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega peraonals

Do not attempt to be concerned about if he is interested in you. craigslist pg bc It was also the initially dating app to engineer a non binary dating encounter, with 22 gender solutions and 13 sexual orientations. They also take your safety extremely seriously and run a tight ship as far as regulating profiles and banning fakes, catfish, and bots. how to find one night stand in toronto Most nicely identified dating web sites see their biggest surge in visitors on Boxing Day, with a second spike on the very first Sunday following New Year — often recognized as Dating Sunday .

listcrawler bbw

Match with people today you like and kickstart a thing great. best free dating apps edmonton PoF is no cost and so is full of timewasters and losers. I was glad, and I am confident she was glad, that we did not have any poor memories of that date. bedpage bronx Soon after understanding of the virus grew and some restrictions eased, they started traveling once again to see each and every other, and Kyle said produced even far more of a point to see each other generally.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/6/2007 10:45:50 PM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

jackchicago
Las Vegas, NV

i have been in 40 states, UK, France, germany, Denmark, Turkey, but the one i love is Israel, many historical site over 4000 years old.

10/7/2007 3:15:01 PM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

phucq
Panama City, FL

I went on a ten day vacation to Paris last October, it was my first trip to Europe. Don't ever go to Europe for only ten days; after you deduct the travel time, you only have about a week for sight seeing. The time change is so drastic, that I was unable to sleep while I was there. By the time I got over the jet lag, it was time to come home. Then, I had to adjust all over again.

The city of Paris was great, exactly like I pictured it. I walked everywhere, and contrary to what you hear, the French people are friendly and helpful. The Eiffel Tower was so much like I expected, that I felt like I'd been there before. Even in October, the elevator lines were long because of tourists. Both the Eiffel Tower, and the view from the top, is most magical at night after all the lights come on.

I was impressed by the Louver Museum, you can spend days in there. But, Notre Dame Cathedral seemed smaller than I expected. It's not the mammoth cathedral I remember from the Hunchback of Notre Dame films; that overpowering structure is only a Hollywood illusion.

Versailles also fell short of my expectations. Versailles is outside of Paris, so you'll have to take a train. Expect to spend the entire day at Versailles; like Disneyland, it's overflowing with tourists. Versailles is not all that big or grand by modern standards; I've been in some bigger and fancier hotels. In all fairness, most of the original furniture has been destroyed, sold, or removed. One has to look at Versailles in historical perspective, it must have been amazing back in the eighteenth century. You can't visit Paris and not see Versailles, but it looked more beautiful and impressive to me in the recent film Marie Antoinette, than it did in real life.

10/7/2007 5:55:57 PM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

photographerny
Camp Pendleton, CA

Australia and hong kong

10/10/2007 12:14:23 AM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

donquixote31
Ozark, MO

My two cents, a traveller can't beat south america. Europe's nice, se asia is cheap, mexico and central america are close to home. But SA is just a continent designed for adventure. Buenos Aries is more eurpean than europe. The beaches around rio are perfect. But the real charmers are the andean countries. The mountains, canyons, native cultures, honest friendliness of the people. If I could get a work visa I'ld never come home.

10/10/2007 12:27:29 AM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

boomer420s
Plains, MT

Every state on the west side of the Mississippi, and the South. Nothing like Montana. We got it all here. Glacier covered peaks, desert tundra, jagged peaks, waterfalls, creeks, rivers, lakes, and places where no foot has ever touched. Heaven on earth one might say. Everybody needs to take a small vacation here.

(Just don't move here, just kidding.)

10/17/2007 9:28:11 AM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Having been an International Tour Director for 39 years, I've been fortunate to have seen many of the wonders of the world. This is my first day on this site, but I hope to post stories of some of my adventures, hoping you'll enjoy them.

My travel destinations are many, but, I'll soon post a list of them, in case any of you are interested in travel and wish to learn more. I'm retired now, but for many years ran the Singles Travel Department of a Travel Agency, and published a Single Travel Column in my local newspaper.

Right now I'm hoping that the world gets along so that others may continue to enjoy its wonders. I'm afraid 9/11 was the beginning of the end of my career.

Fondly,
KnittinKitten

10/18/2007 2:40:20 PM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

007shark76
Beverly Hills, FL

Welcome to DH knittinkitten.

I have been to France, Spain, Greece, Slovenia, Greece, Israel, Bahrain, Canada, Mexico, Aruba, Curacao, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, and Cuba.

10/19/2007 5:34:15 PM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

To date I have traveled to the following destinations and feel capable of promoting
and/or accompanying groups to same:

Following is a partial list of the countries I have visited. There was never a BAD trip, but, some of my adventures will give you a laugh or two.....

AFRICA Kenya Safari, Agadir

ALASKA Anchorage, Denali Park, Fairbanks, Juneau, Kenai Peninsula,
Portage, Valdez, Whittier

AUSTRALIA Barrier Reef, Cairns, Melbourne, Phillip Island, Sydney

BAHAMAS Freeport, Nassau

BERMUDA All Parishes

CANADA Laurentians, Montreal, Niagara Falls, Nova Scotia, Ottawa, Prince
Edw. Island, Quebec, Thousand Islands, Toronto, Yukon Territory

CARIBBEAN Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique,
Puerto Rico, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, Young Island
CENTRAL
AMERICA Costa Rica

CHINA Beijing, Chongquing, Guangzhou, Guilin, Hangzhou, Nanjing,
Shanghai, Souzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Xian, Yangtze River,
Hong Kong

EUROPE Belgium, Germany (Rhine & Mosel Rivers), Greece (Athens,
Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini), Holland, Israel, London,
Luxembourg, Portugal (Algarve, Estoril, Lisbon, Madeira),
Spain (Madrid, Seville, Canary Islands)

HAWAII Hawaii, Kauai, Maui, Molokai, Oahu

INDIA/NEPAL Agra, Bombay, Delhi, Jaipur, Khajuraho, Varanasi, Katmandu

MEXICO Acapulco, Cancun, Colonial Cities, Cozumel, Isla Mujeres, Ixtapa,
Merida, Mexico City, Zihuatanejo
NEW
ZEALAND Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Franz Josef, Milford Sound,
Mt. Cook, Queenstown, Rotorua, Te Anau, Wellington

PACIFIC Bali, Indonesia/Singapore, Malaysia/Bangkok, Thailand

SO. AMERICA Brazil (Rio de Janiero), Colombia (Bogota, Cartegena), Peru
(Amazon Jungle, Cuzco, Lima, Macchu Picchu), Venezuela
(Caracas)

10/19/2007 5:40:11 PM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

UNITED
STATES Almost every state and most tourist attractions

VIRGIN
ISLANDS Peter Island, Tortola
(British)

VIRGIN
ISLANDS
(U.S.) St. Thomas

**I endeavor to use key words and phrases of the appropriate language at each destination, and teach them to my passengers to enhance their immersion in the culture.

It has been a most significant segment of my life and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to see all of this....before 9/11 brought my travel career to a screeching halt. I feel like a bird with clipped wings at the moment, but hope that the world turmoil will tone down enough so that I may travel, once again, this time with a special man at my side.

Fondly,
KnittinKitten

10/20/2007 10:16:11 AM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Have never been out of the country--have been to ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ see elvis's home and burial site in tenn. ~~~~~~~ owned a home in okeechobee,Fla.~~~~~~~~~~north carolina~~~~~~~~south carolina, virginia,maryland,n.y., georgia~~~~~~~~~~~~Atlantic City--N.J. ~~~~~~~Indiana,New York City,~~~~~~~Niagara falls~~~~~~WashingtonD.C.~~~~~Branson,N.j. and more I can't think of...I liked all of these places-------------------But PA. is the best,because I live here---lol

10/20/2007 3:56:59 PM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

When I was younger,spent time in Mexico...
smuggled a full dressed BMW motorcycle through the border in Chetumal,for a fellow that was wanted for bank robery[stolen credit card misuse].That was exciting.

Had the engine fall out of my van[broaken motor mounts]trying to enter Guatamala
through the jungle.
...was throughn off a train with my dog by the mexican army while "tripping".
...and of corse suffered "Tourista" on a 6hr drive packed in a bussfull of indians with no standing room.[Bailed out the rear exit dr],begging "banion,banion por favor".
...these days much older and wiser now,i started to travel againe,but have stayed in the US.Last winter spent great time ofroad traveling in Big Bend Nat park TX.
Then to BLM lands ...the mountains of Why and Quartsite Az...Of road camping is the best but Wall Marts come in handy at times.
...Drove up route 1 in CAL as far as Oregon,before I had to get back for spring in VT.
This year I'm heading out some time in Dec. and going to try it againe!

11/2/2007 10:43:59 AM Traveling.. Where have you Gone?  

leilani88
Fort George G Meade, MD

I have traveled to all the country in Europe except Russia. I love Holland the best.
I was very impressed of the tulip lakes, garden and the view. Japan is Sapporro is another place you should visit. Then you can go to South Pacific...Oh..Tahiti, Palau,
Guam and Hawaii..just can not be matched, very exotic!!
Leilani88

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4