Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler

With a paid subscription, HER presents even extra great characteristics. singles in eagar az All the similar, the NCA noted that the incidents had a lot in common. For a smoother way out, attempt applying a polite excuse, either genuine or produced up, to show that you re not out there. what does something casual mean on bumble Eharmony matches single women and guys for lasting and fulfilling relationships.

uk gay hookups

Drop in right here to find and share the greatest appreciate quotes, sayings and quotations. darien ga craigslist Every single story was brought to life by the Pink Banana inventive team and the talented directing duo CHIPS. Twitter users fall into the category of men and women who in some cases understand from their errors and who normally make their followers laugh. looptex chatsworth ga Don t overthink it—the actions are pretty uncomplicated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/13/2008 12:37:47 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

proudlysa
Soweto
South Africa

I have this 25 year old woman who has two kids and I have none. The first child is 7 years and the other one is 1 year.

She always wants me to be around her because she says "She feels bored when she is without me" is it love? I feel that she uses me emotionally, please advice. I feel confined in this relationship.

She and I have been dating for 9 months and now it seems I am going to be stuck with her for the rest of my life because she is clinging on me.

Honest answers please.

[Edited 3/13/2008 2:13:36 PM]

3/13/2008 1:01:26 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

sd_rob
Winchester, KY

that's tough. she wants you around because she is bored without you?? personally, i dont want someone who can simply live with me, i want to find someone who cant live without me.

is there more to her feelings?

3/13/2008 1:32:00 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

proudlysa
Soweto
South Africa

In most cases, she would call me and say please come honey, I am bored. If I don't show up on time she would even withhold affection. I just told her that I need some space and I asked her to kindly give me some time to sort some issues out and now she even estimate that I should be available this Saturday. She even controls my time.

I think she is emotional dependent on me. She does not feel complete without me.

[Edited 3/13/2008 1:33:40 PM]

3/13/2008 1:38:26 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

jaxflorida
Jacksonville, FL

Think I need more info about the relationship. How long have you known her or spent time with her? How old are her kids?

3/13/2008 1:44:28 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

I don't know I can entertain myself.....I would want someone around because I enjoy their company not because I'm bored.

3/13/2008 2:22:41 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

tinasdream
Katy, TX

if you dont wanna be with her let her find some1 who does

3/13/2008 3:08:36 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

gr8stwoman
Napa, CA

It doesn't sound like you want to be in this relationship and in that case, you shouldn't be. (It is very sweet that you are considering her and her kids so heavily, but don't forget yourself in the equation; really, you come first). It isn't your job to entertain her and unfortunately at 25 some (NOT ALL) women and men can be juvenile. Without knowing all the particulars, it just sounds like you aren't happy and therefore, should move on.

Best wishes to you in whatever you decide!!!

3/13/2008 3:18:51 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

nab5055
Medford, NJ

She sounds way too controlling. I was married to someone like that for 22 years. If you think you feel trapped now, long term..........you will want to hang yourself. I stayed for my kids, he was their father. I got to the point in my life where it had to be about me and I needed to feel happy.

If you love her, then of course it is your decision but weigh the facts heavily before you decide to spend the rest of your life with her.

3/13/2008 3:24:55 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

tfortexas
Big Sandy, TX

I think your right she's useing you
You are only a stand by for her when she feels the need.
She is also a controlling person so my advise is to run hard run fast don't look back just run.

3/13/2008 5:23:20 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

singleagain50
Greenville, SC

If you feel "confined" and say you're afraid that you"re "stuck" with her, then take your own advice and get out....

3/14/2008 4:37:18 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

zathras
Fairfax, VA

Zathras say using. Or is that your definition of love?

3/14/2008 4:55:49 PM Is she using me or does she really love me?  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

Pray it over with The Good Lord, and the Truth will set you free. hang in there buddy!