Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

A match could not often go exactly where you wanted it to, but rejection hurts significantly less in the virtual globe. prescott valley craigslist personals It includes profile verification, documents validation, block customers, report users, SOS alerts, and so on. This a single has a bit of a issue with spambots, although. www megapersonal com login If people today have a very good, sincere purpose for going dark, they will be upfront and truthful.

mega personal sign up

This consists of getting calm and controlled when on board, no hectic, no yelling, no cursing, no red heads. craigslist hiram ga I wasn t carrying out something else with my time why not give it a shot? he said. Throughout the evening I obtain quite a few calls from him and I ignore them all. is mocospace safe Very best of all, there had been hundreds of on the net dating sites waiting for me to sign on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/14/2008 12:02:18 AM to all the men out there  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

what is your expectations of the perfect women for you.

3/14/2008 12:03:42 AM to all the men out there  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

has to be sincere. and sweet. Haveto have some sort of connection. Most of all be able to except my kids they are my life

3/14/2008 12:05:31 AM to all the men out there  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

Not looking for perfection. Looking for harmony. I would love to find someone whose flaws, faults and ideosyncracies would complement mine in such a way as to make beautiful music together. Looking for the perfectly imperfect!

3/14/2008 12:49:57 AM to all the men out there  

itshowiroll
Midlothian, VA

-honest
-caring
-sense of humor
-attractive in my eyes
-trustworthy
-ability to communicate

I've found it hard for me to describe the "Perfect" woman. I've learned not to set precise expectations for a woman because I don't think there is anyone out there who is 100% perfect. Everyone has flaws and I don't want to pass up a good thing because a couple of her qualities aren't what I would consider "perfect"

3/14/2008 12:55:44 AM to all the men out there  

kitkat1204
Crawfordsville, IN

babygrl there is no such thing as perfect in men or women!

3/14/2008 1:00:09 AM to all the men out there  

bigeasy741
Bay, AR

To be my best friend!!!!
One to open up to me and not be afraid to take chances.
One that is into communication instead of wanting to fight.

3/14/2008 1:15:40 AM to all the men out there  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

your right kitkat, but i have heard so many men say, if i could create the perfect women,

3/14/2008 1:19:21 AM to all the men out there  

kitkat1204
Crawfordsville, IN

i knew what u were getting at, i just wanted to throw my 2 cents in there!

but if they could create the perfect woman-i think she would be rather plastic!!
, i meant to say rubber (as in blow-up)

[Edited 3/14/2008 1:21:54 AM]

3/14/2008 1:21:57 AM to all the men out there  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

cute kitkat, i like your thinking

3/14/2008 1:24:02 AM to all the men out there  

kitkat1204
Crawfordsville, IN

thank you

i do have my moments

3/14/2008 1:36:24 AM to all the men out there  

yummyballs75
Las Vegas, NV

here is all the sexy ladies

3/14/2008 1:51:59 AM to all the men out there  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

nice tattoes yummyball

3/14/2008 2:20:54 AM to all the men out there  

proudlysa
Soweto
South Africa

Nobody is perfect. However, she should be humble, honest of her errors and must be willing to be corrected when she flaws as much as the man also has his own flaws. In short, constant communication and honesty to each other is a wise way of learning and growing from our past flaws. So there is no such thing as a perfect woman or a man for that matter.

This is the best answer that should wrap up everything.

3/14/2008 2:39:38 AM to all the men out there  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

for me, she has to have a strong mind, spiirit. and alot of patience. she has to b confident in who she is, and believe in me, especially when things aren't always so wonderful. one who won't run from problems, but instead, willing to work with me to get through them. she has to have a sense of humor. she doesn't take herself to seriously, but takes life seriously. and patience, 'cuz, i know i'll get on her last nerve at some point. but, regardless of whatever life trows at us, she needs to know, i'll always b there for her, and visa versa.

now....if she's loaded,
j/k

there is no such thing as a perfect woman/man. but i believe there is such a thing as a perfect person for each of us.

[Edited 3/14/2008 4:37:43 PM]

3/14/2008 2:59:14 AM to all the men out there  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

A perfect woman would be boring as hell, what makes her special to you is what makes them special.If she had no faults, she wouldn't be real

Page: 1, 2, 3