Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

As a matter of truth the web pages make it damn close to not possible to tell which profiles are active on the net and which ones aren t. dating blairsville ga Do you want to meet me? I d get pages of hot tail, that would uncover me, chat, escalate. PozMatch also focuses on connecting those seeking for platonic friendships. sniffies app You may well discover the detailed questionnaire through the sign up procedure to be too long.

free hookup forums

If the conversation is not flowing, it is no one s fault. ocoee singles You do not have to add telephone numbers, share your pictures nor grant a stranger far more access to your life than you are comfy with. Whilst this can be fascinating, it s vital to take the methods vital for you to be comfortable when you meet up with them. online dating nepali girl Outdoors I ultimately told Darrin what was up and that I felt sick.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/15/2008 2:34:19 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

unfound79
Rosemead, CA

Can you women even feel the difference during intercourse..?

3/15/2008 2:45:23 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

steak_king
Whitmore Lake, MI

If I have a cut on my penis it's not going down south. Those juices burn worse than the Aliens acid blood!

3/15/2008 2:52:31 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

sparkies111
Fall River, MA

if your d*ck is still with forskin on it woman like them cut to perfection they do not like fumunger cheese (head cheese) what the hell and men think they got a bigger c*ck witch all us men know it is no true.

3/15/2008 3:08:17 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

unfound79
Rosemead, CA

Dude..I'm uncut and i can bet there is no cheese on my d*ck! You must have been snoopin around some dirty weenies is all i can say! Aside from all that..ur post barely made any sense..?? I couldn't makeout what your last sentence meant..?

3/15/2008 3:10:00 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

britishandy
Charlottesville, VA

im uncut and want to stay that way, its all about personal hygiene

3/15/2008 3:12:59 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

britishandy
Charlottesville, VA

im sure they wouldnt feel a difference, its probably to do with novelty.lol what does an uncut/cut look like? more than anything
I remember chatting to some woman on the phone, and when I said I was uncut she replied. and I quote "I want to have sex with you, always wanted to know what if feels and looks like"

[Edited 3/15/2008 3:14:18 AM]

3/15/2008 3:17:16 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

yooperchuck
Kinross, MI

Funny.........just men have responded to this new post. Studies show that the old idea that uncut meant unclean are not true. Studies also show that uncut does not mean unhealthy. Time for some to get out of the stoneages. Some nations clebrate and make a big deal of the removal of foreskin from a penis. Originally it was simply a religious occurance. Dont be a putz!!!!

3/15/2008 3:18:52 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Ok, womans point of view here. Cut to me is much more attractive. Sorry guysWell yeah, as long as it works, thats a given. To each his own.

[Edited 3/15/2008 3:24:27 AM]

3/15/2008 3:19:57 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

genuinegal72
Queensland
Australia

If it works and you know how to use it then it really does not matter! It's all good.

3/15/2008 3:22:06 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

uhrsker
Mahanoy City, PA

Amen Steak! No cooze for me when i have a cut down there.

3/15/2008 3:23:03 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

britishandy
Charlottesville, VA

yooper you were missing my point, I was basically saying theres no difference between them..
at the end of the day its up to men wether they want it or not..
and your right theres no different with uncut meaning unclean ....its to do with personal hygiene regardless of wether your cut or not...you dont clean it its going to stink cut or not...

3/15/2008 3:27:42 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

uhrsker
Mahanoy City, PA

It wasn't up to me Brit. I was circumcized at birth so I had basicly no say in the matter.

[Edited 3/15/2008 3:28:26 AM]

3/15/2008 3:28:50 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

petersens
Puyallup, WA

I've had sex with both, and honestly I couldn't tell the difference. From what I've seen first hand the uncut ones are more pleasant to look at, but that's just my opinion. One thing though, I've only given head to an uncut one once, and that was an interesting experience for me... lol It wasn't bad or anything, but it was different than giving head to a cut one.

3/15/2008 3:29:39 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

britishandy
Charlottesville, VA

yea, id give it ago for a day..lol but im sure its pretty painful and sensitive for a few weeks

3/15/2008 3:30:08 AM What's your preference..Cut or Uncut penis?  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

I am just happy to have one!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4