Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hot horny hookups

With the cost free version of the app, you can add friends, view profiles, start off chats, view events, and join communities. victoria bc chat rooms It merely does not have any flagship merchandise that are just definitely excellent. On line dating is also the supply for monetary and other scams that lead to emotional trauma. fubar in hyderabad Financial gifts from readers help us strategy that operate and retain it cost free.

real hookups on craigslist

Do you recognize how preposterous that is? If your reasoning was to reestablish a relationship with her, that is poor type. online dating tampa fl If you miss our scheduled appointment also negative book again for the next month. I was pretty confident I d noticed his wedding images, and figured this was a mid divorce, ask anyone out type of time in his life (we actually handn t spoken in a decade). listcrawler app When a conversation falls silent or you re just acquiring to know a individual who you just met on a dating site, practically nothing breaks the ice like a very good old fashioned game of query ping pong.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/16/2008 12:36:37 AM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
theoutlawwolf
Roseville, MI
59, joined Jan. 2008

I would like some opinions on oral sex, before marriage and or during marriage within a Christian home.

Oral sex is the subject of much confusion and disagreement among the faithful. There are those who say that oral sex is unnatural because God did not intend our mouths to be used in such a manner.

Others associate oral-genital contact with the sexual depravities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

As you will see in the Scripture, neither one of these views is supported. Not only that, but oral sex has benefits that are of particular importance to Christians: oral sex allows the natural prevention of unwanted pregnancy and is an alternative to premarital intercourse for those committed to preserving their chastity before marriage.

There is nothing in the Bible that forbids engaging in acts of oral-genital contact. Oral sex has wrongly been grouped in with “sodomy” and the sexual sins of Sodom and Gomorrah. This argument does not hold water, because the sins of the Sodomites were specifically homosexual and/or nonconsensual in nature.

There is no way this could be extrapolated to argue against a heterosexual act of oral sex for mutual pleasure. On the other hand, the Bible does contain some favorable references to oral sex, some in poetic language and some more explicit.

“His Fruit Was Sweet to My Taste”
In Christian discussions concerning oral sex, the Song of Solomon is most frequently cited as an example of scriptural allusion to the act: Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. (Song of Solomon 2:3)

While the previous passage refers to fellatio, the following can be read as a metaphor for cunnilingus: Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance, let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits! (Song of Solomon 4:16)

And again, the Song of Solomon urges lovers to eat and drink freely of one another’s bodies: I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved. (Song of Solomon 5:1)

This reading of the scriptures portrays the act of oral sex as both natural, like eating, and a joyful expression of love, passion, and sexual sharing between a man and woman.

In the New Testament, this passage directs partners to render “benevolence” to one another, which can be extended to performing oral sex on each other as part of their duty to the Lord and one another: Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. (Corinthians 7:33)

Not only does this passage imply that oral sex between a man and woman is acceptable and desirable, but as we shall see, the Bible also provides more specific edicts concerning the completion of the oral sex act, namely swallowing the male emission.

The Necessity of Swallowing - The Sin of Spilling Seed
Most of us are familiar with the Biblical story of Onan, whose sin against God was that of spilling his seed on the ground:
And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. 10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also. (Genesis 38:9)
This scriptural passage has traditionally been used as an injunction against masturbation. However, upon closer reading, it becomes apparent that this scenario has nothing to do with masturbation at all. Onan was not masturbating; he was copulating with his brother’s wife (and there was a good reason for that, in God’s plan). His sin was pulling out (coitus interruptus) and ejaculating on the ground rather than into the woman. He did so in order to avoid impregnating her. However, he could have easily avoided God’s wrath (and the penalty of death), by simply having the woman fellate him and then swallow his semen. This would have kept him from impregnating her, as well as completely prevented the spilling of seed that was an offense in God’s eyes.

The extreme case of Onan aside, how bad is it in general to spill semen?

The Old Testament ranks it with other acts of uncleanliness that meet with God’s disapproval: And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. 17 And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even. (Leviticus 15:16-17)

Getting ejaculate on oneself or one’s clothing results in uncleanness that requires extensive reparations and atonement. Obviously one simple way to prevent the spillage of semen is to have your partner perform fellatio and swallow the emission. In fact, in light of these scriptures, performing fellatio to completion and then spitting out the resulting emission seems almost unthinkable.

The Benefits of Swallowing - Drink of the Living Water
Aside from swallowing semen as a measure to prevent the waste and spillage of seed, ingesting ejaculate can have spiritual benefits, as we will see.

Although the Old Testament makes reference to the bitterness of semen (And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water. [Numbers 5:24]), the New Testament casts the act of consuming ejaculate in a much more affirming light, as in the following passage, where Jesus speaks to the woman of Samaria about the gift of “living water”:
Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, "Give me a drink,' you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water." 11 The woman said to him, "Sir, you have no bucket, and the well is deep. Where do you get that living water?...15 The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water, so that I may never be thirsty or have to keep coming here to draw water." 16 Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come back." (John 4:10-16)

“Living water” in this context refers to semen, which literally is the liquid of life. As Christ indicates, drinking of the “living water” provides a spiritual replenishment for the soul. When the woman asks Jesus where she can get this “water”, he tells her to fetch her husband, clearly with the intention of instructing her on how to fellate him and swallow his semen.

Oral Sex in Christ
Some would say that the Scripture supports and even encourages the act of oral sex between loving heterosexual partners. Moreover, the Bible specifically encourages fellatio to completion (orgasm) with the female partner consuming or swallowing the ejaculate. This prevents spilling seed, which is an affront to the Lord, and also provides spiritual benefit to the receiving partner.

Oral sex has the added benefits of preventing unwanted pregnancies and helping couples satisfy their sexual urges while preserving their chastity until marriage. For these reasons, all Christian men and women should feel confident and comfortable including oral sex as part of their sexual life in accordance with God’s will.

What do you think about oral sex?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/16/2008 6:47:54 AM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
rich101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,816)
Lillington, NC
59, joined Oct. 2007

It still falls under the category of lust,

3/16/2008 7:14:30 AM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA
52, joined Feb. 2008

As I read this, it didnt set well with me, I thought it was more a picture of Jesus the Christ, not a licsens for lust.. with all due respect, they have translated it in a dark manner.. For those of you who have read this and feel somewhat confused, please go to www.bibleexplained.com when you click on that find study of each verse click on that and scroll down to Song of Soloman, I found it a real blessing and hope you will also.. It just takes a couple minutes to look up the verses..I believe it is a picture of Christ with his bride the Church..

[Edited 3/16/2008 7:18:46 AM ]

3/16/2008 7:53:49 AM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
goldangel
Over 1,000 Posts (1,252)
Hickory, NC
63, joined Oct. 2007

Sir ,I do not wish to get into a debate,you are taking the WORD out of context.

Onan did not want to take the women because the baby would have been make the

child is brothers and he did not want to marry her ,his act was of disobedient

that why GOD punished him.Sex between man and women is good went married ,I do

not go for anal sex that is like Sodom acts againt GODs plan to have children.

To keep the race of people going on.Jesus told the women to go get her husband

because he knew she was just living with one,as he told her as this one is not

hers.The living water was him that if she drank from the liveing water she would

thirst no more and not want to sin. If you must masterbate to keep from sin it

would in my understanding to do so in the shower and clean one self.TO use a partner

you make both sin because of lust of the flesh.

[Edited 3/16/2008 7:59:47 AM ]

3/16/2008 10:59:54 AM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
mai77
Tinley Park, IL
51, joined May. 2007

It does not even take a christian or a rocket scientist to know that oral sex is wrong. Do you think the holy ghost in you would go for that, come on. Why even bring christianity into this topic at all? Are you trying to educate us, or get approval?

3/17/2008 7:44:07 AM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX
58, joined Jan. 2008

if you have to ask... I would say the "little voice" said it was wrong and you need a different answer to satisfy the flesh.

3/17/2008 10:04:07 PM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
ladyofvictory
Madison, IN
62, joined Feb. 2008

to say that oral sex is favorable so you may keep your chastity is not right thinking. it is satisfying lust, which is a sin. that is not purity. God not only speaks of sdultry but fornication. but that also applies to the mind. the strongest sex organ we have is the mind. why do you think phone sex and cyber sex is popular? becasue it does not require a physical touch, just imagination. but if you entertain these thoughts, it is offensive to a Holy God.

3/22/2008 1:24:58 AM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
gambit28043
Forest City, NC
47, joined Mar. 2008

Sir, if others think I am being mean-spirited in what I am about to say then so be it. "For as me and my house I will stand for The Lord!" Your views are very blasphemous. Darn it! it makes me so angry that you want to harm God's children by expeling this drivel. To anyone that reads that and are confused please, please, read, study, pray or share your confusion to a Pastor (if you are male) or your Sunday School teacher (if you are female) or a Youth Minister or heck even write me. That poster has designs to be perverted or just simply ignorant, but make no mistake he needs prayer for The Messiah died for him too just as he died for Billy Graham (a person of great respect in the Christian community. Jesus warned us alot about anger but He was clear that evil needs to be cast out and that His sheep need to be protected and the need for witness to be spread to all four corners of the earth of His love and His teachings.

3/22/2008 2:48:37 PM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
lotsafuninpa
Over 2,000 Posts (3,361)
Tioga, PA
74, joined Oct. 2007

You are truly taking the verses and turning them into what you think they should be saying. In Song of Soloman--the verse you quoted is talking about divine overshadowing and fruits of the spirit.
I truly believe that whatever you do inside the bonds of matrimony is up to you,but otherwise it is just a lust of the flesh,and not approved in any way by God.

I will definitely be praying for you,as you are so mislead and trying to mislead others.

God bless everyone---lotsafuninpa

also please look up benevolence::::Also what living water he is talking about:

Wow--I've heard everything now!!!!!!!

3/22/2008 3:16:27 PM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
zacman555
Navarre, FL
58, joined Jan. 2008

Well, not quite everything

Within marriage forms of passion are between the couple IMO.

Now, as for outside the marriage, lust is lust whether it is someones new car, or a member of the opposite sex. However the consequences do differ greatly.

For all of those condemning the author of this thread I would say, look in the mirror.

You think you know what the bible teaches? Well do you? Not just your particular translation, but what the actual original languages teach?

Of course you don't, 99% of you believe and worship a God who is going to literally burn 99% of all humanity not just for awhile, but for endless ages.

And you insinuate this man's a heretic?

P.S. No, I don't agree with anything in the original post even having not read it in it's entirety

[Edited 3/22/2008 3:20:52 PM ]

3/22/2008 3:36:44 PM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
gambit28043
Forest City, NC
47, joined Mar. 2008

ZACMan If you CAN'T take the time to read the posters orginal text then how can you claim that 99% of the population will burn forever through your time of reading The Bible? The Holy Bible doesn't say that. It just says the gates to Heaven are straight, and narrow is the way.

I am not condeming that man to hell, that's not my call, I am not a judge. But his own testimony is condeming him.

I have sinned, I have had premarital sex, lust and other sins as well. Those you know because I confess them publically, but make no mistake GOD knows ALL of my sins. I tell you I am sorry for the sins I have comitted and I pray for GOD'S forgiveness and the strength not to repeat them.

I don't have the gumption to ask you to read his blasphemy, but I encourage you to read and study your Bible, then you can take up for your brother or admonish him for falsehood.
Emotion is not doctrine only truth is.

3/22/2008 3:53:25 PM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
zacman555
Navarre, FL
58, joined Jan. 2008

You completely misunderstand me.

First I scanned enough of what he posted to see he was way off base.

Second, I didn't say 99% were going to hell according to the bible. I was saying orthodox christianity teaches that. (insert any high percentage you like, the point is the same)

What my point was for those who from a pious position condemn this man they should look in the mirror.

Not to mention, if you believe God is going to burn anyone endlessly you are worshipping a God other than that of the scriptures.

Therefore, what is worse. What is the bigger distortion?

Do you think God is as concerned with our carnal physical actions as much as with our spiritual understanding?

It was the pious way posters reacted to this thread that set me off

BTW, I have studied the scriptures for decades.

[Edited 3/22/2008 3:55:43 PM ]

3/22/2008 5:09:25 PM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
gambit28043
Forest City, NC
47, joined Mar. 2008

Thanks for clarifying that. I think that your clarification has made me wiser, so thanks! and have a Happy Easter!

3/23/2008 11:12:25 PM Oral sex and the Single or Married Christian?  
kay46
Quitaque, TX
54, joined Feb. 2008

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I do not agree in anyway what the original poster said. I dont believe it at all. If you did those things to another person that was married, you cheated. so doing it before marriage, is fornication.

we all fall short of the glory of God, me included.

I say, read your bible, and enjoy life Gods way, not satans way.
Satan can make something look so good and make it seem its not that bad after all and that since God is a loving God, he will save them anyway, without them turning their life over to them. Have this problem with my daughter, she has her mind set, I dont agree with her lifestlye, but I love her unconditionally but I pray for her very soul, daily.