Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler megapersonals

Flip is an remarkable on the web dating platform that is fully absolutely free to use. utah hookup 60% of active on the net daters say that meeting individuals who share related interests or hobbies is a significant reason they use on line dating. This can also be when you can share any suggestions that may possibly help them during this method. doublelist yakima Profoundly helps you open a conversation with exciting questions and entertaining icebreakers.

to the web hookup letters

are prioritizing matching with people who have related beliefs and values, Melissa Hobley, OkCupid s chief promoting officer, tells mbg. hookup it To uncover other Black singles nearby and form a meaningful connection with somebody who has similar life experiences to you, attempt BLK. I want you to assume about this for a second. bedpage va At this point, I really do not want to argue, so I just stand and tell him to have a great day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/22/2008 7:33:37 AM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

gregos
Kansas City, MO

i would probably c u in it and of course your regular bedroom furniture if i made it that far lol

3/22/2008 7:41:41 AM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

hudsonman
Hudson, NY

only thing id see is a beautiful lady as id be to busy looking into het eyes to pay attention to anything else

3/22/2008 1:32:24 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

stark123
Draper, UT

I got a kick out of your comments and agree 100%.

3/22/2008 2:42:39 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

gremy
Queensland
Australia

A 4 poster bed skins on the floor guns on the wall and plenty mirrors

3/22/2008 2:54:50 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Empty room, you standing in the corner . . . until you learn to behave.

3/22/2008 3:00:59 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

scooby31384
Imperial, MO

A BIg Bed With Soft Shets and tons of pillows!

3/22/2008 4:34:21 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Hi Babygirl
I find your bedroom to be a very interesting place. I love the natural woods and fabrics and when I see you alying on the bed they just bring out the green of your eyes like a sultry beast. Your CD collection is diverse but I am glad to see you like country and Allen Jackson best. The photos of family keep it real and the one with you and that big buck lets a guy know he is dealing with a woman who can stand on her own. The whole room has the feeling of satin and lace kind of home style. I love the style of the bed and to be honest when I saw those little tie downs on the lower corners of the frame I was just a little intimidated. You said you liked to rodeo and baby I'm your cowboy but I do not think I will go for being tied down. Your bedroom would be a nice place to spend some special moments. I would like to add one thing for you though. I paint the heavens on bedroom ceilings. Invisible by day but at night when you turn out the lights it is just like being under the open sky. Constellations, Milky way, shooting stars and galaxies man has not yet discovered. Next time I am in your area I would be glad to add that special touch for you.

3/22/2008 4:54:37 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

pitifuluck
West Bloomfield, MI

I'd look in the mirror - and I'd see ME!

3/23/2008 11:08:43 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

ok guys...here we go. the winner is gator,shadeland,and gremy....i have a 4 post oak king size waterbed, 2 oak dressers,2 night stands w/lamps, and candles every where, my wall is pale green, my curtains are camo, my sheets and comforter is camo.i have 3 artificial tall trees, and 2 buck deer mounts and some huntin pics, on the wall. no satin or lace or frilly things. i love hunting and i love the outdoors, so i brought it insde. its very cozy and romantic with the candles lit.and yes i do have ablack bear. but it is fullbody mount on all four on a platform, but it is not in the bedroom, its in the front room thanks for the guesses. congrats to the guys.

3/23/2008 11:09:30 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

ps1
Florence, NJ

hey babygirl u left ur toy out lol lol lol!!!!!

3/23/2008 11:12:56 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

hell yeah, can't for get the toy, thanks sweety

3/23/2008 11:13:26 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

ps1
Florence, NJ

anytime hun

3/23/2008 11:14:39 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

yummyballs75
Las Vegas, NV

Well hell it looks like this room is crowded guess I will look at door number two

3/23/2008 11:41:39 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

harley9482
Fort Wayne, IN

Since i do not know you enough, nor know how your room actually is, i will not dare.

3/23/2008 11:49:58 PM MEN....if you were standing in my bedroom  

trance08
Boulder, CO

You have a 4 post oak king size waterbed, 2 oak dressers,2 night stands w/lamps, and candles every where, my wall is pale green, my curtains are camo, my sheets and comforter is camo.i have 3 artificial tall trees, and 2 buck deer mounts and some huntin pics, on the wall. no satin or lace or frilly things. i love hunting and i love the outdoors, so i brought it insde. its very cozy and romantic with the candles lit.and yes i do have ablack bear. but it is fullbody mount on all four on a platform, but it is not in the bedroom, its in the front room.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6