Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

The website employs some thing known as behavioral matchmaking technology to enable singles uncover compatible people that may possibly equate to a match made in heaven. craigslist chicago personal When you click the Chat Now link for a buddy, a dating chat box seems. You can send and obtain tons of messages with no paying something. south korea dating site With the popularization of dating apps, messaging and meeting new individuals is less complicated than ever.

best sex hookup apps 2015

So we have been maintaining in touch with facebook and skype face to face chats. online dating birmingham I maintain going back and forth, like maybe I need to try to go back now, she mentioned. Seeking for an icebreaker that will speedily permit your training session participants to meet fellow participants? Will need an icebreaker that will warm up the group with action and movement? This speed meeting icebreaker will accomplish each of these objectives. rubratings chattanooga This is a frequent difficulty with many friends I ve talked to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/31/2008 8:16:03 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

brendaj... I know the feeling.

3/31/2008 8:33:02 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

Is this a joke thread? No one.

3/31/2008 10:40:57 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

kaaki
Malmö
Sweden

hello how are u my men is hassan i live in swedan

3/31/2008 10:43:32 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

dancinglynx
Reedsburg, WI

No one, I don't want to get married ever again, sorry, jmo

3/31/2008 11:01:50 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

wouldn't marry a lady from this site with a gun held to my head...... hell I won't even date em....

3/31/2008 11:07:02 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

lucasboy
Ashford, WA

HOW about just liveing in sin for awhile lol -LUCAS

4/8/2008 10:21:15 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

twojeeps2
Raymore, MO

I think you would actuallyhave to date before getting married and let's face it....a lot of people lie and then the rest seem to be psychos. The only success I have found here is talking with a lot of people far, far away in other states and have become friends.

As far as dating.....that's scary. Marriage.....that's insane!

Who knows though...that's just my opinion. I wonder what the success rates are on this site? I'm sure it's not like one you pay for like Dr. Phil's site who promises your money back. I wonder if they give you a refund if you divorce? Just kidding.

4/8/2008 10:25:08 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

passionplay1975
Arlington, TX

WOW, what a loaded question for this site. I know it is probably in fun, but WOW!!

4/8/2008 10:28:00 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

jimmyallen
Equality, IL

Babygirl,I don't know about marriage but you sound like spending time with you could be very interesting

4/8/2008 10:35:05 AM if you could marry anyone from this site  

icedsnow63
Broken Arrow, OK

i suppose it could happen it all the stars were aligned in the proper configuration and the moon and sun were in their correct places according to the signs....and....NO I DON'T THINK SO....EVERYONE WANTS SOMEONE TOO FAR AWAY AND NO ONE IS WILLING TO MOVE SO THE LOVE ISN:T THERE

4/8/2008 12:59:44 PM if you could marry anyone from this site  

angelic_71
Columbus, IN

daddy_s and he knows i would if given the chance....Lisa
we have a connection like no other i have meet and like the same things in life...

4/8/2008 2:32:54 PM if you could marry anyone from this site  

epiphany4me
Mohave Valley, AZ

What are the odds of that?????

This is not REAL, it's only cyber, right?

4/8/2008 9:05:17 PM if you could marry anyone from this site  

in_it_4_luv
Fairhope, AL

Well, if I had to pick one it would be lovingfather....he is my favorite person to talk to and I love the fact that he is so close to his son!!! They are soooooo cute!!! That's exactly the type of guy I'm looking for...

4/8/2008 9:34:46 PM if you could marry anyone from this site  

juniebegood
Huntington, NY

I will Gab!

4/8/2008 9:37:47 PM if you could marry anyone from this site  

grndchmp
Lexington, KY

Marry ,, no!..have a lifetime committment with,,, a few might be here...

[Edited 4/8/2008 9:38:40 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6