Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

over 40 listcrawler

When they run out of credits, they can purchase 20 credits once more, for $9. virginia singles These on line matchmakers mostly function as ice breakers, assisting lubricate the conversation. Ideally, you d only see every single other, and if it doesn t work out, you d wait at least two weeks prior to meeting up with an individual new. adultlook colorado springs His operate has been featured in The Art of Manliness, LifeHack, and POF amongst other people.

mega personnel sign in

The games are entertaining and the inquiries are excellent to ask on a 1st date. lesbian dating sites dallas tx It is so uncomplicated, you opt for a username and and you start talking to strangers with just one particular registration without the need of registration and as guest and so you start off speaking about a random with in group chat. But you cannot take a troublesome woman who knows how to sail and make her nice person. tinder plus lucky patcher She says side effects and the fear of recurrence genuinely alterations you as a person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/22/2008 6:52:35 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

My daughter sent me this email for me to post to those that are helping my grandson to get this starter position in an all start basketball game coming up in April....
He is in the lead by over 500 pts.. and a very excited young man...
Warm wishes to you all.....

Hi mom -
Please forward this email to everyone who has been voting for my baby ...He diserves this lead postion and We appreciate everyone who has been nice enough to help us try and get him there. Thanks to all and he sends his thanks and prayers to everyone too.
Love ya mom
Melody and Tony

3/22/2008 6:54:24 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

COOL!! Now you gotta get the game video-taped so you can show us all how he did!!

3/22/2008 6:58:28 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

I do plan to do that Cricket.... some of the group members have googles him and checked out some of his things there,, he just may very well be a pro player someday...

3/22/2008 7:01:22 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

xxjayxx
Gainesville, TX

whooo hooo, when he becomes pro, we will be able to say we knew him when, lol. Tell him we are all rooting for him Donna

3/22/2008 7:03:03 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

Sure will do Jay... I am hoping to get to go to one of his games.....

3/22/2008 7:04:40 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

goofy, that's not a goofy idea at all--it's priceless

3/22/2008 7:17:09 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

Thank you Sorp,,, yes it it priceless....

3/22/2008 8:09:26 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

What Donna did not say is that the voting (to the best of my knowledge) is still going on and will for several more days! That 500 point lead can drop to nothing if we quit voting. So if you have been voting, keep it up. If you haven't e-mail goofy Donna and she will tell you how you vote!

Gonna go vote right now and will edit with the current vote.

I went and voted and it took less than 2 minutes from start to finish! I was 1698 and will try to go back and least 10 times today because you can vote once an hour.

Donna - I hope you don't mind that I posted this.

[Edited 3/22/2008 8:12:13 AM]

3/22/2008 8:19:22 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

No Weaim,,, my boy appreciates this, and so do I...
I just voted and he is 562 in the lead right now.... woohoo.
Thank you all so much....
Sometimes our young people need a little lift to get up in this world. He is a very hardworking young man that has come from a difficult childhood, and he is willing to
work to make his future sucessful... Bravo Tony...
The allstar game is April 5th, and I am hoping to have at least pictures from the game...
and from the private lunch that he will probably get picked to have with the pro ball scouts.....

3/22/2008 11:38:26 AM Thanks from Tony.....  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

Can I vote, meaning will they except a Canadian vote. Where do I go to vote? So many of our young people need all the encouragement we can give.

3/22/2008 1:55:07 PM Thanks from Tony.....  

1mauibabe1
Lahaina, HI

Congrats SOOO FAR donna and tony.. lets keep him upthere..

ps just voted again and the count is 1730

[Edited 3/22/2008 1:56:44 PM]

3/22/2008 2:31:40 PM Thanks from Tony.....  

yousmile
Abingdon, VA

Go Tony, Go Tony, Count the votes until the 4th. We're so proud of you. One heck of a ball player, and yes I pray we'll one day be able to say, we helped get him to where he is today. We all pray that God will provide for him in all his endeavors.

3/22/2008 2:58:17 PM Thanks from Tony.....  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

Hi friends, I am at my daughters now, and showed her this thread, she is tickled to pieces... and so happy that I have such good friends.... how blessed I am
Since I am out of town and no laptop, I will not be able to vote today, because my daughter is hogging her computer.......

Hugs to you all.... Donna

3/22/2008 3:08:17 PM Thanks from Tony.....  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

3/22/2008 3:10:40 PM Thanks from Tony.....  

1mauibabe1
Lahaina, HI

Aloha
Back from voting again hehehehe 1737 now

Page: 1, 2, 3