Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonsls

This conversation can also get into your expectations about function life balance and parenthood. san bernardino hookups App users can also expect extra localised queries in the coming weeks. Think it or not, there are a lot of extraordinary folks who can do out of this world tricks. relationship with a cuban woman This query is great due to the fact it offers you an thought of that person s objectives and life vision.

www listcrawler com

Just frame the topic in terms of mutual respect and open communication. fort myers hook up Make a attempt and unlock your secrets of romantic compatibility via on the internet dating communicationeasily. Having said that, if you want to fully get pleasure from the web page and get a conversation going, you ought to upgrade to premium. gay dating sucks With all that time to feel about what definitely matters, she says she could not cease considering about him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/24/2008 5:56:27 AM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

yoolenspeegl
Laurel, MD

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

view all: posts | threads

ok, anyone from Maryland, Delaware, certainly Virgnina and of course DC. come one come all, as we share smiles with each other in our first meet up at the base of the Washington Monument. From there we may go elsewhere but for now it ias our meeting spot. Can you make it that day? going to be a grand old time.

3/24/2008 6:11:53 AM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

thanks. let's get a few people to join in this meet up. we've got 5 already confirm going. will be a great deal of fun.

3/25/2008 3:08:27 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

numbers 9 and rising.

3/28/2008 5:03:10 AM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

we're at 11, and being you folks spoke of meeting in Columbia why not merge both meetings for a Saturday afternoon in Washington DC? What can it hurt? and you'll make a few more friends.

3/29/2008 4:10:41 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

13 and counting with 2 weeks to go. you folks are missing out, but I do know you're just holding out to see the count right?

3/29/2008 5:09:17 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

It's cherry blossom time this week in DC!

4/1/2008 4:52:19 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

16 attendees now and counting. should be a great deal of fun.

4/4/2008 4:53:03 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

summertime2008
Kensington, MD

What is the informal 'plan,' if any; at the momument.
I hope you all have a good time; but, I believe it helps
to have 'something' going ..... in order for people to meet
up. I only wish you the very very best!!!

I have organized a 'function' at Dave & Buster's in the
past. Thank God; it was a sucess! For the event I had,
we reserved a couple or so pool tables, hockey tables
(which we choose to us for food and refreshments).
People could also use other parts of the facilities as they
so desired. It was so much fun!!!!

4/4/2008 7:14:00 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

we plan on having a mingling game to get the day started with a picnic in Potomac park, then Cherry Blossum viewing and seeing a few sites. We will enjoy the day as it is simply to have everyone meet each other so the mingling games work best. it makes everyone speak to everyone there to gather information from them and the one who gathers the most wins prizes. we'll own DC that day so what we do will be fun and exciting. in NW DC there are a million and one things to do, 8 million restaurants for drinks, and parks for just laying around and talking, many are coming from out of state so souveniers will be purchased I'm sure. Just a spontaneous day which is the best way to go. the open top buses should be fun too, but who knows what the weather will be like. Hopefully over 60 is what I've ordered.
if you can make it come on down. thanks for your input

4/7/2008 4:25:10 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

daddydj54
Rockville, MD

Would like to know what time everyone is meeting on the 12th. My availability is uncertain yet but would like to attend if possible.

4/7/2008 7:06:02 PM DHU meet up in Washington DC April 12th, 2008  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

11:00 AM at the base of the Washington Monument. helium ballons will mark the meet up spot.