Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Though this is entertaining for us, it is not as entertaining if you are the 1 receiving the uncomfortable and violating messages from on the internet trolls. totally free dating sites in iowa Each and every day, you can check out new suggestions, as nicely as see men and women who have liked some thing in your profile. This facts includes the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. datehookup discontinued Kippo produced an entire on the internet shared social space, a metaverse, where matches can connect and play games although communicating over audio chat.

mega personal.eu

She is usually featured talking about single motherhood across the Beanstalk platforms and numerous forms of media. fresno free dating service Discovering who and what that individual did that mattered so substantially reveals the other person s values , loved ones dynamics, and close relationships with good friends, Elizabeth says. A easy looking forward to meeting you or looking forward to those negronis with you at XYZ is sufficed. alysia magen only fans What s the point in pretending you read books or are interested in rock climbing when you re not.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/24/2008 9:25:15 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

precious6650
Robinson, IL

I AM A SMOKER BUT AT THE PRESENT TIME QUITTING IS ON MY MIND.THER ARE SO MANY PLACES NOW WHERE YOU CAN'T SMOKE, AND SOMETIMES IT GETS IRRITATING WHEN YOU CAN'T HAVE A CIG WHEN YOU WANT.BUT WE SHOULD REMEMBER NOT EVERYONE LIKES TO SMELL OUR CIGS,SO I TRY TO SMOKE WHEN THERE AREN'T OTHERS AROUND WHO DON'T.AFTER ALL IF I DIDN'T SMOKE, I WOULD LIKE FOR OTHER'S TO HAVE RESPECT FOR ME TOO.HOPEFULLY BEFORE THE SUMMER IS GONE I WILL HAVE KICKED THIS HABIT.

3/24/2008 3:27:35 PM RESPECT for the non smokers  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,499)
Omaha, NE

Well I dont like the smell of farts yet everyone does it even in Wal-mart.

I dont like many perfumes yet many wear it even if it makes me feel ill. So should perfume be banned? Of Course not!

Some people dont like the smell of meat. Is that Banned? Nope

Some ppl dont like the smell of beer. Is that banned? No

See it doesnt matter. We shouldnt be going around banning everything just case a set percentage doesnt like it.

Still gonna smoke here..I have to deal with things I dont like

Smiles..Lites one up

Have a wonderful day

3/25/2008 6:29:54 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

For my non smoker friends.. I smoke outside,,even when they are at my house.. I try and respect them.. I quit once.. and I still remember the smell of smoke and smokers clothes.. after I had not smoked for 4 months.. it smelled pretty bad.. So just to respect my friends..I don't subject them to it.. As to > in public places.. I will stand away from doors..cuz I remember coming out of the hospital when my partner had triple by pass surgery..and the smokers were congregated outside the hospital door.. it stank.. I still remember.. its just a respect thing for me..

3/25/2008 6:35:53 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

striker29527
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,318)
London, KY

I am another one who smokes outside, even at home. I got a 13 year old and am trying to keep him from picking up the habit.

I go out for a drink from time to time and still finds myself heading for the door for my smoke, even though smoking is allowed in the bar.

3/30/2008 8:42:04 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

smoking allowed at a bar? OMG now thats not common anymore.

3/30/2008 8:43:04 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

If smokers respect non smokers shouldnt non smokers respect smokers?
Goes both ways shouldnt it

3/30/2008 9:04:08 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

striker29527
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,318)
London, KY

HEY! I try to respect everyone, but only wish to smoke in peace. the militant non-smokers need to lighten and then light up

3/30/2008 8:51:07 PM RESPECT for the non smokers  

budysir1972
Lancaster, KY

Ditto FOXY. We respect them. A cpl. of us take turns driving to work. We have one non smoker. In his vehicle we don't light up in respect. In ours we do, but we always crack or roll the windows down. Thats just out of habit.

4/1/2008 8:32:12 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

well one cant smoke in a non-smokers car..
I always crack the window open and blow the smoke out as well as keep my cig there so that doesnt get in the car. I dont like a car filled up with smoke.
My X he smoked and would never roll down his window some..but he's a moron anyways LOL

4/2/2008 2:01:07 PM RESPECT for the non smokers  
kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

I have friends that don't smoke and if I drive them somewhere I don't smoke out of respect for them.

4/2/2008 9:59:12 PM RESPECT for the non smokers  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

kait you're nicer than me..My car I smoke! My House I smoke!

4/2/2008 10:43:07 PM RESPECT for the non smokers  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,503)
Evanston, WY

i can understand not smokeing in resturants, but not in a bar? i was tending bar out in cali when the law went into affect,if you dont want second hand smoke dont go to the bar.here in evanston they have the same law now. what happened to america,land of the free? and how am i gonna play pool without a smoke hangin outta my mouth?

4/3/2008 6:02:22 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Drinkin and Smokin go hand and hand too
Glad to hear some where here in the good ol usa ppl still have a choice lost.
What makes it worse if when bar owners put up shelter outside for the smokers thats considered wrong ..
Wrong? <-----
Its gotta way out of hand. Whats next How to wipe my butt? LOL Or what brand of T.P. I am suppose to use.
Seems We the People need to take America Back!

Photobucket

I just might have to start smoking Marlboro's again cheap out that site Cheap smokes!!

http://marlboromiles.cigarettes-online-store.com/marlboro-miles-catalog.html

[Edited 4/3/2008 6:15:35 AM]

4/3/2008 6:46:33 AM RESPECT for the non smokers  
juiceelips
Natchitoches, LA

Everyone deserves a little respect,however if u r in my house either deal with it or leave,after all its your choice.I cant make u stay.

4/3/2008 5:03:21 PM RESPECT for the non smokers  
kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

I went to a bar here and you could smoke inside ..shocked me

Page: 1, 2