Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

What I will say is that Tinder the app this seems to be primarily based on, is not an on the net dating, getting to know each and every other, comparing zodiac indicators, etc. kayla seaks FDS labels unsuitable guys scrotes , claims males with personality problems or modest penises should really be avoided, while girls really should never ever move in with a man before marriage or have sex on the initially date. From my expertise, around 1 month after my broke up. craigslist sex san diego Use this forum to seek guidance, ask queries and share experiences.

www megapersonals con

In addition, all APIs that the dating app makes use of should be secured. free gay bear personals If you are not prepared to express your feelings in words, Bumble lets you send Bumble Coins to prospective matches, for $two a pop. This can be very 21st and cardinal, but can be overcome by suggestions respect. what do the symbols mean on pof She lost her thoughts, told me if she did not come house with me it was more than .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/26/2008 11:48:41 AM Why do we Love Children?  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

Hope all y'all enjoy this lil message!!

Why do we love children?

1) NUDITY
I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from the back seat, 'Mom, that lady isn't wearing a seat belt!'

2) OPINIONS
On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his teacher a note from his mother. The note read, 'The opinions expressed by this child are not necessarily those of his parents.'

3) KETCHUP
A woman was trying hard to get the ketchup out of the jar. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her 4-year-old daughter to answer the phone. 'Mommy can't come to the phone to talk to you right now. She's hitting the bottle.'

4) MORE NUDITY
A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's locker room. When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement and then asked, 'What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a little boy before?'

5) POLICE # 1
While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, I was interrupted by a little girl about 6 years old. Looking up and down at my uniform, she asked, 'Are you a cop? Yes,' I answered and continued writing the report. My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right?' 'Yes, that's right,' I told her. 'Well, then,' she said as she extended her foot toward me, 'would you please tie my shoe?'

6) POLICE # 2
It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me. 'Is that a dog you got back there?' he asked.
'It sure is,' I replied.
Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the va n. Finally he said, 'What'd he do?'

7) ELDERLY
While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderly shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds. She was unfailingly intrigued by t he various appliances of old age, particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs. One day I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, 'The tooth fairy will never believe this!'

8) DRESS-UP
A little girl was watching her parents dress for a party. When she saw her dad donning his tuxedo, she warned, 'Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit.'
'And why not, darling?'
'You know that it always gives you a headache the next morning.'

9) DEATH
While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt. Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin. Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a small box and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal of the deceased.
The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought his father always said: 'Glory be unto the Faaather, and unto the Sonnn, and into the hole he goooes.' (I want this line used at my funeral!)

10) SCHOOL
A little girl had just finished her first week of school. 'I'm just wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I can't read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!'

11) BIBLE
A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages.
'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called out.
'What have you got there, dear?'
With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, 'I think it's Adam's underwear!'

NOW IF THIS DIDN'T BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY, GO BACK TO BED AND FORGET IT.

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.--Anonymous

It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.--Anonymous

3/26/2008 5:33:38 PM Why do we Love Children?  

pureisle
Ellicott City, MD

Thanks London they're priceless.

True story: My son at about five after years of me reading to him and getting him started with simple things was beginning to recognize words out in public and delighted in reading them when he did. Well, down here there is a fence company named Long and they always place placards on their work to advertise. So, I'm stopped at a red light and my son says"That's silly dad anyone can see that's a long fence!"

3/26/2008 5:37:58 PM Why do we Love Children?  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Priceless........

3/26/2008 6:36:48 PM Why do we Love Children?  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

Thanks, londen, for the smile at the end of the day.

3/26/2008 6:48:34 PM Why do we Love Children?  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Great stuff, londen...I'm going to cut 'n paste it in an email to my 2 daughters - one has four kids and the other five - so I'm sure they'll get a kick out of 'em, and could probably add a few more, too...Thanks for sharing.

3/26/2008 7:41:29 PM Why do we Love Children?  

flirtyme
Chattanooga, TN

Thank you, I always love the observations from childdren.

3/26/2008 8:06:18 PM Why do we Love Children?  

trisha1
Erie, PA

Out of the mouths of babes.Loved Art Linkletter's show esp.when he talked to the kids.

3/26/2008 8:17:03 PM Why do we Love Children?  

darlenemi51
Onaway, MI

Thanks londen, I loved the toothe fairy.

3/26/2008 9:45:33 PM Why do we Love Children?  

huskertomboy
Onawa, IA

Out of the mouth of babes! I have to repeat. You know what has given me pleasure in the last few years? Being the GRANDMA. God, I love my grandbabes and the time I spend with them. I love those sweaty,stinky arms around me. I love the smiles of wonder. I love the look on those small, precious faces when they first assimilate something. And most of all I love..." I love ya,grandma "

3/26/2008 9:55:44 PM Why do we Love Children?  

huskertomboy
Onawa, IA

And I also love that my daughter has a little red-haired daughter going on nine that will give HER mother the crap I got..

3/27/2008 7:57:54 AM Why do we Love Children?  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

I'm running a day short londen, but these were really amusing. Thanks for sharing with us.

3/27/2008 8:01:00 AM Why do we Love Children?  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

I love kids, nothing like a smile from a child to make your sadness turn to a smile. Or the wonderful way they look at God, life, love. It really is priceless.

3/27/2008 8:08:27 AM Why do we Love Children?  

xxjayxx
Gainesville, TX

Someone once said that grandchildren are a parents revenge against their own children, grin. We get to spoil them rotten, then send em home, smile