Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top 10 best free hookup sites

This installment left me curious and waiting to study much more. personals ft myers At Dating Stories, you have the suitable to build a date with a specific guy or girl. Jeff and I looped around the park trails for hours whilst Hank, my Aussie pup, chased squirrels in the woods. dallas hookups reddit I created a beeline into the living area and saw one individual there.

usasexguide com

Being a superior listener tells you more about a first date than getting a fantastic talker since you re trying to discover out the data to see if this individual is worth going out with once again, she stated. san bernardino hookups The app returned a year later, launched with the exact same Chinese name by Hangzhou Re Lan Network Technology. In some techniques on the web dating is a distinctive ballgame from meeting somebody in real life — and in some approaches it is not. relationship with a cuban woman it is a hook up app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/26/2008 6:50:45 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

onegoodmanntn
Somerville, TN

Here is the second one. I will post one more and then wait to get oppinnions on these before posting anymore. Let me know if you want to see more.

3/26/2008 6:52:12 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

belle37
Gurdon, AR

very good detail

3/26/2008 7:47:54 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

lookin4serious
Somerville, TN

Hmmmmmmmm, this one looks especially familiar!! LOL Go check my profile, you will see it there!! Love it, onegoodmanntn!! Keep 'em coming!!

3/26/2008 8:32:06 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

soulcitywalker
Lexington, KY

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh!!!

Reminds me of caster-copier.

3/27/2008 3:07:50 AM Another one of my ink drawings.  

lcl38
Everett, MA

It's just beautiful hun,I love it.I'm so proud of you,you do great ink work.

3/27/2008 3:21:53 AM Another one of my ink drawings.  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

u sir, r very talented. i'd say, go for it, show your work.

3/28/2008 12:43:10 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

angels403
Ripley, TN

I think it is just perfectly done, wonderful detail, everything in the right proportions, gorgeous color, an amazing arrangement! You are very talented, yes your drawings should be put up for show-or sale-whatever you would like to do with them....your #1 fan. Go for it bud!

3/28/2008 12:53:17 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

onegoodmanntn.....let's see more. You are an inspiration. I started a drawing class in Jan. I never really drew before. I am embarrased to show my work because I am not an artist but here is one sketch in graphite pencil and I do have a few more.

SCW.....Let's see what you have. Show us some of your work. "Put up or shut up" as my Granddad would say.

(OOps, nevermind....too much bandwidth) Oh well, just email me.....

[Edited 3/28/2008 12:54:11 PM]

3/30/2008 12:09:22 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

lookin4serious
Somerville, TN

Wow, see I told you! Lots of people like what your doing. Hope you take all this as a hint. Love you, muches and muches.

3/30/2008 3:58:25 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

"onegoodman.."
your choice of colors is excellent.......definitely would like to see more.
Jeannie

3/30/2008 6:41:21 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

onegoodmanntn
Somerville, TN

Thank you all for the compliments and the oppinions. I appreciate them all very much. Thanks to lookin4serious for encouraging me to do these post. Let me know if you want to see more of them.

3/30/2008 6:43:57 PM Another one of my ink drawings.  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

very beautiful, love the colors

4/3/2008 10:28:50 AM Another one of my ink drawings.  

babesweet
Tallahassee, FL

Very contrasting colors...Like to see a more..brighter colord one if U will...Love the blue and black butterflies..I do....You have talent sir....Keep it alive....offer it to all..never hide it...Can see you in all of Your work!!..Just a gift I have for somethings...HEE HEE...Enjoyed then all....